Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far (59337 Views)

Finally Migrated To Australia At Age 48. This Is My Story So Far / Third Mainland Bridge Closure; What Is Your Experience So Far? / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2020
NO PROBLEM BRO THEY'RE MANY WAYS OF DOING THINGS. I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

BUT POLAND ISN'T RUSSIA.

YOMITEWIN:
Austeen A friend got his poland visa last month and he flew to poland through turkish airline, landed in Istanbul waited for connecting flight to poland and landed in his hotel in Warsaw
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
Jeez, he can't chop my money oh. Me no go even send am again. Thank you for the eye opening advice
Austeen007:
LOL, they will chop your money live and driect
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
145k is too much for a preparatory program.
I go still check other schools.
Austeen007:
I have seen as from 130 to 145k from well-recognized institutions. There's a possibility you can get at 95k. But that will take an in-depth search. I will advise you to search for the Institution and write them directly. They'll be able to tell all you need to know about tuition fees for Russian as a foreign language course.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
You're not paying the money to me bro, I'm Only telling you what I have experienced in Moscow. and if you understand me very well. I told you to search for the schools and write to them to get a reply.

I only told you what I have seen and what I have verified from the schools I interacted with.

"145k is too much for a preparatory program." Bro, I'm not telling you the tuition fee as if I want you to pay me the money to help you. If you have been following this thread you'll know I have stated it clearly I do not do money things with people or help people get admission to Russia. Right now I only issue general advice based on my experience in Russia.

I often tell people to write to the school directly. Language course in Russi
YungLasaint:

If I want to learn the Russian Language a 2 to 3 hours class a day can cost around 1,400 rubles.

"The course lasts from 1 to 3 weeks. Training fee for the 2019/20 academic year is 9,100 rubles for 1 week, 18,000 rubles for 2 weeks, and 27,000 rubles for 3 weeks of study."

I copied the above from a Russian University Site. 27k rubles for 3 weeks of a Russian language class is even above the 95k rubles of your budget for a 1-year preparatory class. your 95k budget will only cover 9weeks.

That's why I said you should write to the school and here from them, All the schools don't have the same tuition.

So if I tell you 130- 145k rubles for the one-year preparatory class I'm absolutely right and I know what I'm talking about. I'm not telling you in essence to have you give me the money.

Deal with the schools' direct bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Okay sir I will message the school. Thank you for you advice
Austeen007:
You're not paying the money to me bro, I'm Only telling you what I have experienced in Moscow. and if you understand me very well. I told you to search for the schools and write to them to get a reply.

I only told you what I have seen and what I have verified from the schools I interacted with.

"145k is too much for a preparatory program." Bro, I'm not telling you the tuition fee as if I want you to pay me the money to help you. If you have been following this thread you'll know I have stated it clearly I do not do money things with people or help people get admission to Russia. Right now I only issue general advice based on my experience in Russia.

I often tell people to write to the school directly. Language course in Russi

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
You're welcome bro
YungLasaint:
Okay sir I will message the school. Thank you for you advice
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by kogbass: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2020
YungLasaint:

There are some school whose their preparatory course fee is 50k for Samara agarian universitiy and there are some with 65k for north ossetia state University in vladikavkaz and will recommend you to write to nosu and see it they offer your course
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 10:39am On Nov 14, 2020
You can list down the schools here so readers can make their choice and confirm.

It can be 50k nor 65k depending on the structure of classes or how they choose to group it.

And another factor that affects tuition is the location of the school.

To study in Russia it is good to study in Petersburg where there are opportunities, Schools in the Moscow region, and Obininsk. Although they're expensive. But the opportunities are there.
kogbass:

There are some school whose their preparatory course fee is 50k for Samara agarian universitiy and there are some with 65k for north ossetia state University in vladikavkaz and will recommend you to write to nosu and see it they offer your course
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
Wow how can one get through to the school? any link or the school names?
kogbass:

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
So apart from that 3 place opportunities no dey other places ?
Austeen007:
You can list down the schools here so readers can make their choice and confirm.

It can be 50k nor 65k depending on the structure of classes or how they choose to group it.

To study in Russia it is good to study in Petersburg where there are opportunities, Schools in the Moscow region, and Obininsk. Although they're expensive. But the opportunities are there.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shea person fit port to another school after the language program?
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
The Language program is part of your admission to the institution that gave you the admission. If you pass their preparatory class, you pay another school fee and move to the main class.

From experience people that tried accessing other schools after the preparatory class may find it a bit difficult or easy. Although I have seen some persons that changed school. and I have seen some other person's struggling to get into another school.

Prepare yourself beforehand, make your decision appropriately.

Finally, Write the school to Know their terms and conditions
YungLasaint:
Shea person fit port to another school after the language program?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by kogbass: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
Austeen007:

Yes that's true boss.
But i believe it is good as a student from nigeria to learn and study Russia preparatory course in more remote area where there is less civilization, just to be able to learn with the ppl and secondly to save the cost of living and after getting the Russia language certificate they can then move to Sr Petersburg, Moscow, ural , Samara and other better cities for more better opportunity.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thats right
kogbass:

Yes that's true boss.
But i believe it is good as a student from nigeria to learn and study Russia preparatory course in more remote area where there is less civilization, just to be able to learn with the ppl and secondly to save the cost of living and after getting the Russia language certificate they can then move to Sr Petersburg, Moscow, ural , Samara and other better cities for more better opportunity.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by kogbass: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
YungLasaint:
Wow how can one get through to the school? any link or the school names?

I will teach how to reach more than 700 universities in russia...Dm me 07057370269
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by kogbass: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Austeen007:
Thats right

Thank you Boss !!!
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
You're welcome boss
kogbass:

Thank you Boss !!!
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by ImDStar: 1:13am On Nov 15, 2020
kogbass:

I will teach how to reach more than 700 universities in russia...Dm me 07057370269

The people sharing info here are not fools na, only schools name and you're requesting for a DM.
Why not share here and let's benefit from your knowledge too bro.
Please share here sir, we grow together.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2020
LOL! Nigerians LOVE DM too.

BUT PLEASE YOU GUYS SHOULD BE WEARY OF SCAMMERS THAT MIGHT WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU.

TO FIND RUSSIAN UNIVERSITIES ALL OF THEM HAS A WEBSITE. THOUGH NOT ALL OF THEM PROCESS STUDIES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS.
SO TO GET RUSSIAN SCHOOLS USE GOOGLE OR YANDEX BROWSER TO SEARCH FOR THE SCHOOLS AND WRITE THEM DIRECTLY. YOU DONT NEED ANY MIDDLE MAN.

THIS THREAD AND MY BLOG IS MADE TO RENDER ADVICE TO YOU GUYS AND HELP YOU STAY AWAY FROM SCAMS.

THANKS BRO
ImDStar:

The people sharing info here are not fools na, only schools name and you're requesting for a DM.
Why not share here and let's benefit from your knowledge too bro.
Please share here sir, we grow together.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Soujourn: 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
Did you write REG exam cus i went to their website and one of their criteria is REG.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 12:48am On Nov 16, 2020
Please website? Be specific so we can know exactly how to answer your question.

Apparently, you're talking about Preparatory classes? Mean what do you mean By REG exam?
Soujourn:
Did you write REG exam cus i went to their website and one of their criteria is REG.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by feedthenation(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
---Interesting documentary about descendants of African-Americans in Russia---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZqR2KEd_hk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Soujourn: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Austeen007:
Please website? Be specific so we can know exactly how to answer your question.

Apparently, you're talking about Preparatory classes? Mean what do you mean By REG exam?

I am actually going for bachelors.the name of the website is studyinrussia DOT ru. I made mistake it is actually EGE not REG it is an exam written by russian students for university enrollment just like jamb or waec apparently international students also have write when they apply.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ask them what they mean. that website is a verified website. Your SSCE and NECO is enough proof you have finished secondary education. and is qualified to study anywhere in the world.

Probably, I will advise you to direct your inquiries to the institution of your choice.

Meanwhile, see what 6000 rubles can buy you in Russia. The cost of living is relatively awesome

Soujourn:

I am actually going for bachelors.the name of the website is studyinrussia DOT ru. I made mistake it is actually EGE not REG it is an exam written by russian students for university enrollment just like jamb or waec apparently international students also have write when they apply.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nice one. What did you understand in this Video?
feedthenation:
---Interesting documentary about descendants of African-Americans in Russia---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZqR2KEd_hk
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Soujourn: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Austeen007:
Ask them what they mean. that website is a verified website. Your SSCE and NECO is enough proof you have finished secondary education. and is qualified to study anywhere in the world.

Probably, I will advise you to direct your inquiries to the institution of your choice.

Meanwhile, see what 6000 rubles can buy you in Russia. The cost of living is relatively awesome

Thanks
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Jorussia(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2020
Austeen007:

some institutions in recent time conduct entrance exam for international students who want to study in English or any other foreign language medium.
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Brawlscartel(m): 7:22am On Nov 17, 2020
I believe by God's grace I will be in Russia next year.
Amen

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2020
That's awesome, are you going for BSc?
Brawlscartel:
I believe by God's grace I will be in Russia next year.
Amen
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Brawlscartel(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
YungLasaint:
That's awesome, are you going for BSc?

Yes sir biotechnology
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Dharmzy370: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lionsempire:

I'm doing that but the fees kinda scary almost 200k Russian money per year for a bsc economics
Pls what's are the requirements for Bsc
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Lionsempire: 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Dharmzy370:
Pls what's are the requirements ofor Bsc
The normal o level result depends on what course you are going there to study tho but ask the op I'm sure he will have first hand information for you sir !

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) / Important Things To Take Along If You Are Relocating To Usa For The First Time / Policemen Trapped As Cash-Filled Bullion Van Catches Fire In Kebbi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.