Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far (59503 Views)

Finally Migrated To Australia At Age 48. This Is My Story So Far / Third Mainland Bridge Closure; What Is Your Experience So Far? / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2020
Me and Olya after........
Austeen007:
That's RUssian woman in a Photo with An African Child.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2020
See my Black Nigerian hand in a toast with Russians for my one year living in Russia
Austeen007:
Me and Olya after........

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2020
Me and Alice the Dog. RIP
Austeen007:
See my Black Nigerian hand in a toast with Russians for my one year living in Russia

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2020
Finally this is how i look now.

There's improvement.

PRAY GOD FOLLOWS YOU IN YOUR JOURNEY.

IF YOU DONT LOVE RUSSIA DO NOT EXPECT GOD TO BLESS YOU IN A COUNTRY YOU HATE.

Austeen007:
Me and Alice the Dog. RIP

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:46am On Sep 29, 2020
nice one brother, I'm enjoying your updates your iyawo is beautiful btw

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2020
She's Beautiful in and Out
Dliquidmetal:
nice one brother, I'm enjoying your updates your iyawo is beautiful btw

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:52am On Sep 29, 2020
Austeen007:
smiley
Austeen007:
its visible bruh, enjoyment dey your hand sir

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
Sure bro
Dliquidmetal:
smileyits visible bruh, enjoyment dey your hand sir
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by uptimum123(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nice thread

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Bqudds: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
[quote author=Austeen007 post=94429316]Me with Russian Chikito She's a soldier ooo

Boss date this soldier girl naaaa abi you dey fear nii ?
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Bqudds: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
@Austeen007 Me standing on an iced out River durning the Winter

See big man oooo
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
[quote author=Bqudds post=94433133][/quote]hes MARRIED!!!
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Na my guy chops be that one. Thought the girl saw mw and liked me because she saw me holding a Russian. i Already have a Russian Woman At that time so i asked my Russian woman to help my guy Get the babe. [quote author=Bqudds post=94433133][/quote]

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Thanks bruh
uptimum123:
Nice thread
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
LOL na GOD BRUH
Bqudds:
@Austeen007 Me standing on an iced out River durning the Winter

See big man oooo
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
Absolutely
Dliquidmetal:
hes MARRIED!!!
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
Austeen007:
Finally this is how i look now.
There's improvement.
PRAY GOD FOLLOWS YOU IN YOUR JOURNEY.
IF YOU DONT LOVE RUSSIA DO NOT EXPECT GOD TO BLESS YOU IN A COUNTRY YOU HATE.
I LOVE RUSSIA

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
Austeen007:
Me and My Iyawo
Believe Russian beauty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
Austeen007:
Na my guy chops be that one. Thought the girl saw mw and liked me because she saw me holding a Russian. i Already have a Russian Woman At that time so i asked my Russian woman to help my guy Get the babe.

Me dey here oh if you have any just link me up I believe Russian beauty.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by YungLasaint(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
I spent most of my time on this thread since it was open, because it ginger me to keep holding to the dream that "ke aya fon" (e go better).

I like what the OP is doing in making sure he feed us with content.

My prayer is. God should help everyone in this thread with the relevance info and funds to make the dream of living in Russia a reality.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by skylane: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
Austeen007:
i notice those Russian women fine die original fine I swear mehn wonderful family you've got, you just inspired me sir, rip to Alice, what's the veterinary medical profession how is it like there?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by skylane: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2020
YungLasaint:

i dey your back make he find for me too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by skylane: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
YungLasaint:
I spent most of my time on this thread since it was open, because it ginger me to keep holding to the dream that "ke aya fon" (e go better).

My prayer is. God should help everyone in this thread with the relevance info and funds to make the dream of living in Russia a reality.

amen my man and unto you too

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Russia is advanced in Medicine and Vetinary medicine. But the Dog ALice was already old.
skylane:
i notice those Russian women fine die original fine I swear mehn wonderful family you've got, you just inspired me sir, rip to Alice, what's the veterinary medical profession how is it like there?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
If you be Woman Wrapper come Russia, You'll be confused of the one to follow lol! Becuase their beauty is out of this world. And they no they use their beauty do guy like Nigerian girls ooo.

Anyone you stop, will stop and listen to listen to what you have to say.

But For Nigeria Beautiful girl to stop na wahala, talkless of even listening to you.

Getting a Nigerian Girl is like finding Job in Nigeria after graduating from Nigerian University
skylane:

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
I beleieve God looks at Peoples heart desires. He'll fufill them. I know a lot of Nigerians that are doing well here.

If you done Suffer for Nigeria, You can defeat devil in hell. I mean why do you thinks Nigerians are doing Good in world Boxing?

Thanks bro For staying on the thread. I made the thread because before i travelled their was alot of Negative threads about Russia. But i begin to realise that those guys writen those threads haven't even visisted KAZAKHSTAN Before talkless of visiting Russia.

I ones told a Nigerian Guy that owns 3 boutiques in Moscow that Nigerians are talking bad about Russia. He said, " Don't Mind them." i have the other who has lived in RUssia for long and often ask Nigerians that talks wrong about RUssia if their's light and security in Nigeria? LOL!

Russia is awesome. You just need to come with the write visa, learn the language, be patient and stefast with tile you'll get all you deserve.

Russia has the most simplest process to citizenship.
YungLasaint:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
Indian and Pakistani men will tell you that there's nothing more beautiful than Russian women lol!
YungLasaint:

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Bqudds: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
[quote author=Austeen007 post=94442419]Indian and Pakistani men will tell you that there's nothing more beautiful than Russian women

I have already made comment on your blog ...but Still which university can i get in Russian for master degree in geography or earth science for a fee of €1000 per semester or yr and the Yandex.ru , how can it be translate to english so i can navigate the site ?[quote author=Austeen007 post=94442419]Indian and Pakistani men will tell you that there's nothing more beautiful than Russian women

I have already made comment on your blog ...but Still which university can i get in Russian for master degree in geography or earth science for a fee of €1000 per semester or yr and the Yandex.ru , how can it be translate to english so i can navigate the site ?
[quote author=Austeen007 post=94442419]Indian and Pakistani men will tell you that there's nothing more beautiful than Russian women

I have already made comment on your blog ...but Still which university can i get in Russian for master degree in geography or earth science for a fee of €1000 per semester or yr and the Yandex.ru , how can it be translate to english so i can navigate the site ?
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Austeen007(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
Please go to the Blog, navigate look for Queations and Answers and Ask your Questions their. SO i can answer you asap.

I can post links here to avoid being banned from making posts on Nairaland.

I already posted more links on this thread and could be penalized if i post more.

There a question and answers page on the blog now to make easy to answer quetions with links

Thanks[quote author=Bqudds post=94443637][/quote]
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by Hadampson(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
Richdee1:

Hadampson
Jaycew
Subomi007
Skylane
saintHillary
vhuqnl
joohan

Thanks for the mention Bro but you forgot to summon NiklauseFred, lamboladee, Joohan and jizzyjordan

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by vibrant99(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
send me a Message.....

we will talk about that eventually , No problem at all.

Russia is a powerful country, don't listen to people say shit.

Bqudds:
@ vibrant99

Please help us with russia school that offer scholarship or partial scholarship ... I have my Btech in Geography / Remote sensing with a CPGA of 3.6....Thanks
Re: Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far by NiklauseFred(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hadampson:

Thanks for the mention Bro but you forgot to summon NiklauseFred, lamboladee, Joohan and jizzyjordan

Wow.
Baba you do well abeg.
I don find new thread sotey I go dey read the ones I don read before grin

Thanks Mann cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) / Pictures Of Muhammed Buhari International Airport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.