Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Got Iphone 6splus And This Happened - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Got Iphone 6splus And This Happened (1416 Views)

I Started My Generator & Switched On My Freezer & Stabilizer, Then This Happened / Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened / Between Iphone 6splus And The 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Iphone 6splus And This Happened by lainwords098(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Guys, I got this iPhone 6s Plus uk used for 85k last month and yesterday which makes it a month and a week of using the phone. The phone started rebooting and has never stoped showing the Apple logo since then... Guys what could be wrong? And what should I do?

Should I return it to the seller after a month?
Should I go to an engineer? Or is there anything I can do myself.
Re: Got Iphone 6splus And This Happened by 5pecterGray(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
I would take it to an engineer since its been a month already & that problem is ios problem..
Re: Got Iphone 6splus And This Happened by Dolphineyes(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Apple phones have a way of responding to some internal problems. Your phone is probably bootlooping, which means it doesn’t boot to the home screen. There’s no way around it until that problem is fixed. Then it’ll work.

You’ll have to have it checked.

The phone will empty its battery, cos it won’t charge. Don’t panic when it does. An engineer should know what to do.
Re: Got Iphone 6splus And This Happened by lilkech(m): 1:19am On Aug 23, 2020
Put the phone into DFU mode

Switch the phone off then put it on in DFU mode (hold home+power+up buttons) together for 5 seconds.

Once it’s in DFU mode use a usb cable to connect the phone to your computer with the latest iTunes installed and in internet.

iTunes will ask you to restore the phone and you click yes from there.

Have at least 3gb of data to on a modem connected to your pc because iTunes will download the latest firmware and flash it into your phone.

1 Like

Re: Got Iphone 6splus And This Happened by Nobody: 5:39am On Aug 23, 2020
lainwords098:
Guys, I got this iPhone 6s Plus uk used for 85k last month and yesterday which makes it a month and a week of using the phone. The phone started rebooting and has never stoped showing the Apple logo since then... Guys what could be wrong? And what should I do?

Lanretoye
Re: Got Iphone 6splus And This Happened by Lanretoye(m): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2020
lainwords098:

does the apple logo stay on or loops(goes off and on)?
I am not sure the seller will be responsible for a used phone you bought for over a month cos the warrantee for used phone is usually not more than 2weeks.
The good thing is that ,the phone is fixable no matter what the problem is.if you don’t have a good engineer you can send me a mail,it has 99% chance of working if it has not been tampered.
Re: Got Iphone 6splus And This Happened by Lanretoye(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2020
lilkech:
Put the phone into DFU mode

Switch the phone off then put it on in DFU mode (hold home+power+up buttons) together for 5 seconds.

Once it’s in DFU mode use a usb cable to connect the phone to your computer with the latest iTunes installed and in internet.

iTunes will ask you to restore the phone and you click yes from there.

Have at least 3gb of data to on a modem connected to your pc because iTunes will download the latest firmware and flash it into your phone.
that is when it connects to system,then it is software issue but when it doesn’t connect it is hardware.
Re: Got Iphone 6splus And This Happened by Flytime: 11:23am On Aug 23, 2020
lainwords098:

bros...why would you by the 6s plus for 85k

2 Likes

Re: Got Iphone 6splus And This Happened by trueking: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2020
Just flash the phone, that's all.
Re: Got Iphone 6splus And This Happened by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2020
Take it to an engineer to help you flash it

1 Like

Re: Got Iphone 6splus And This Happened by itsmolep(m): 3:08am On Aug 24, 2020
lainwords098:

Take it to an engineer,
If it’s software, he’ll flash it. That should be around 3k

And if it’s NAND issue, he’ll fix it also. Around 4-5k too sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Infinix Phone To Buy In Nigeria. / My Sim Card Just Stopped Working!! / Can't Send Text Messages To Celtel Phone User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.