Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

In Anambra: Police Nabs Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby In A Pit Toilet ( GRAPH - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In Anambra: Police Nabs Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby In A Pit Toilet ( GRAPH (398 Views)

Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car / Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death / Woman Threw Her Baby Inside Well In Ajegunle & Ran Away (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Anambra: Police Nabs Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby In A Pit Toilet ( GRAPH by JIGGYBOY(m): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
Police officers in Anambra state have arrested a woman who killed her newborn son by throwing him into a pit toilet
•,•

Franca Udokwu, 30, from Obuba Obofia Nkpor Community in Idemili North LGA of Anambra State, was arrested on August 22 by police operatives attached to Ogidi Division following a tip-off
•,•

Upon interrogation, the suspect led police detectives to the pit toilet inside her house where she dumped her baby
•,•

The baby was recovered and taken to Iyi- Enu Mission Hospital for medical attention but was confirmed dead on arrival by a medical doctor
•,•

According to SP Haruna Mohammed, #PPRO Anambra State Police Command, the baby's corpse has been deposited at the hospital mortuary for autopsy and the case is under investigation after which the suspect will be charged to court for

FOR MORE GIST: https://instagram.com/pecohub.media?igshid=ycq051n9djkm

Re: In Anambra: Police Nabs Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby In A Pit Toilet ( GRAPH by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
cry Oh my goodness
Why are humans just so heartless cry
Re: In Anambra: Police Nabs Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby In A Pit Toilet ( GRAPH by Righteousness89(m): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
I Fear GOD ALMIGHTY with All My Heart!
I Can't Fathom How Fellow Humans Live Without the Fear of God
Re: In Anambra: Police Nabs Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby In A Pit Toilet ( GRAPH by athaboi(f): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
And she's still standing?? Cut her down like try
Re: In Anambra: Police Nabs Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby In A Pit Toilet ( GRAPH by sylve11: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
The earth is another form of hell and humans are its demons.... sad cool
Re: In Anambra: Police Nabs Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby In A Pit Toilet ( GRAPH by Obascoetubi: 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
FEAR IGBO PPL....igbo amaka
Re: In Anambra: Police Nabs Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby In A Pit Toilet ( GRAPH by daddytime(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
This one get mental problem na

May that innocent kid's spirit hunt you for the rest of your miserable life.

You for allow the innocent baby dey him dey instead of inviting him into this shitty world.

May shiit continue to follow you wherever you go from henceforth.

You won't have the honor of being called a "mother" but a " murderer".

1 Like

Re: In Anambra: Police Nabs Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby In A Pit Toilet ( GRAPH by Abfinest007(m): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
you go fear face.worwor won kill her. this one nor be igbo amaka oo
Re: In Anambra: Police Nabs Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby In A Pit Toilet ( GRAPH by Chidexter(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
She should be thrown into the nearest well
Re: In Anambra: Police Nabs Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby In A Pit Toilet ( GRAPH by internationalman(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
And some of these children would grow up to thinking their mother loves them more than their father..

I don't blame them because if there's any devious thing a woman does more than throwing her newborn baby in a pit toilet is turn their children against their father.
Re: In Anambra: Police Nabs Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby In A Pit Toilet ( GRAPH by Abfinest007(m): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
my igbo brothers, is this one igbo amaka because I can see that she is ugly oo
Re: In Anambra: Police Nabs Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby In A Pit Toilet ( GRAPH by Chidexter(m): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Abfinest007:
my igbo brothers, is this one igbo amaka because I can see that she is ugly oo

This tribal stuffs has gone stale already. Desist from it
Re: In Anambra: Police Nabs Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby In A Pit Toilet ( GRAPH by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
she migrated from the west .....her real name is abike
Re: In Anambra: Police Nabs Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby In A Pit Toilet ( GRAPH by sageb: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Heartless woman
Re: In Anambra: Police Nabs Woman Who Threw Her Newborn Baby In A Pit Toilet ( GRAPH by Shellsploit: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
See as she even carry the pickin like say no be she born am

(1) (Reply)

Man Killed For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-tenant Wife / Two Friends Arrested For Allegedly Gangraping 17-year-old Girl In Jigawa / Ogun Police Arrest Cultists Mourning Dead Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.