Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon (22943 Views)

"Blood In The Ring" A Crime Thriller By John Mfon. / "Captain Jack": A Val Story Written By John Mfon / "Desire" By John Mfon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Adeola25(f): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
I can't believe that Udoh is no more. As for Vera, she is in deep trouble. Taiwo is really a Yoruba demon and a sharp shooter he did what Smart couldn't do within 2 months his spirit deserves some accolades. Any update on officer Timi? Thanks for the update sir
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2020
damn am already in tears for udoh...... laslas Vera go marrry Harry next update Mr noble
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Dacaller: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
kindly send me the link to page 1 of d story.... I can't fine on d solution wheel page......... bakareabisolaakinlabi@gmail.com
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Episode 24

Patriot

"Udohooo! A gallant man...a man that came and saw the world...a man that vibrated the kingdom of darkness!" Harry kept chanting. "The patriot...as if he knew about his death...he is a nationalist! Udoh is a nationalist ooo!"

Okon moved towards the Doctor who was discussing with a nurse.

"Doctor, how is it going to be?" Okon asked.

"Ohhh...we tried our very best...sorry but we need his wife to sign some necessary paper works before we release his body..since we don't have a morgue here!"

"Doctor, my niggie no get wife ooo..he is a confirm nationalist!" Okon used his brow to wipe the tears.

"But the woman who brought him here claimed..."

"Doctor, you don smoke? Na me and my hood bring that niggie come here ooo!" Okon half screamed.

"Wait..." The Doctor thought for a while. "The accident victim?"

"Yes!" Okon replied in high hopes.

"Ohhh...I'm very sorry for the mix up, I'm truly sorry!"

Okon breathed in relief. "My niggie never die bah?"

"Come with me..." The Doctor led the way.

Okon met his mourning friends in the reception. "That nurse na mad woman, Udoh never die oo"

"Stop am...if na joke!" James warned.

"Na him, we wan go see sef!" Okon said and entered into another corridor.

Harry and his friends sprang up and filed after Okon.

The Doctor spoke as they moved."We have repaired the broken ribs..and he's been transfused...He's lucky enough that his spinal chord is not affected but..."

"But wetin?" Harry faced the doctor.

"He hit his head real bad and it affected some tissues!"

Okon turned to the Doctor. "Wetin tissue deh do for person head...or him head na toilet?"

The Doctor ignored him and faced Harry. "He's been diagnosed with partial amnesia!"

Harry made to speak but the Doctor continued.
"He might be having problems remem..."

Harry and his crew couldn't wait for the doctor to complete his sermon as they dashed into the private ward.

They met Udoh the nationalist sitting on the bed, with a bandaged forehead. His back rested on the wall.

Harry crew couldn't control their joy.

"The nationalist...the patriot...arice oh convention...abi na church convention?" James hailed.

Udoh just looked on.

"The only born son...the only guy that walk upon the sea...the only guy weh carry him body give accident...i worship thee!" That was Okon.

Udoh just stared on.

"Abi the guy don dumb...Udoh aka Abimelech answer ya people na!" Harry hailed.

"Who be una?"

"Huh?" Their friends were suprised, but they waved it as a joke. "Udoh na God do make you no die...because money no for deh to buy coffin!" Peter yapped.

"We for roll am in wrapper, bury am for mud...hahaha..or we for sell him corpse to federal government abi him be nationalist!" Harry said and they laughed.

"What are you?
You are who?
Why una deh disturb?
Who be you?"

His friends scrutinized him. "Udoh? You deh okay so?" Peter asked.

"Who be Udoh, how can una to bash in here and disturbance my peace.
Wetin in the world is wrong with you people.
What are your problems, state them in four sentences orh you all gerrahere...rubbish...you all are rubbish! Iffu look at me again, i will poho and cotu you alabusta!" Udoh screamed.

Joy soon changed to grief. "Ohhh...your papa curse don work...your village people don succeed oooo" Peter cried.

"Eh be like say the palm wine never clear from him head...just give am time!" Harry said.

"Udoh....na us na!" James said.

"Who be us? Who are really you? Are we related...now commot for here now! Police...Doctor!!" Udoh was getting a bit violent.

"Na church sure pass for this kind matter.." Okon said.

A phone call distracted them, Harry searched his pocket and retrieved a phone. His face lighted up.
"Udoh na your phone be this...answer the call!" He passed the phone to him.

Udoh scrutinised the phone and collected it from Harry.

"This one weh you don mad...you sabi weh to answer call?" Peter asked.

Udoh kept staring at the ringing phone, he faced Harry with a plain face. "Wharris this?"

"It is a phone sir!" Harry replied.

"Why give it to me, am i the current governor?" Udoh asked.

"Na you get the phone...sir..infact let me help you pick the call!" Harry preesed the answer button. "Put it to ya ear sir!"

"I hope it won't blow my ear..!"

"Far from it sir..!"

Udoh placed the phone wrongly, the phone was upside down.
A shrill voice from the phone speaker pierced the room.

"Electrician...what nonsense!
You collected money and you haven't been in the site for days now..
Do you know that i can lock you up?
Do you know who am i?"

Udoh smiled. "You are a bastard!" He flunged the phone to the wall and laid down again.

"His friends just watched on in tears.

°•°•°•°•
"Lydia FEM!" Timi kept on chanting to Davido's hit track 'FEM'.
He had already made the necessary arrangement to visit Bernice family home the next day.
Lydia and his uncle could die in hell.
He loved Bernice.
She had that soft aura, a sugary voice and she was kind and submissive unlike Lydia.
He couldn't bear the thought of spending his eternity with Lydia.
He strongly knew that Lydia could murder him on the bed anytime.
He was still in deep thought when he heard the ringing of his phone.
His lips curved into a smile as he saw the caller.

Timi: My love...

Bernice: My eternal...

Timi: My true value...

Bernice: My heart beat..

They both giggled.

Timi: If i see another opportunity to love you, I'll keep loving you.

Bernice: Your love is my love...it will take an eternity to break us.

Timi: My cherry..

Bernice: My parents can't wait to see you.

Timi: Sure...I'll be there tomorrow..

Bernice: I love you..

Timi: Bernice, no matter what we may face in the hand of a she-devil..don't let your light down.

Bernice: Which she devil?

Timi: There's always a devil lurking round to steal the joy of humans..but i want you to know that the battle has been won even before it started.

Bernice: (a bit uncomfortable) What's up with all these parables?

Timi: See ya tomorrow, i love you...

Bernice: I love you too...please when coming, don't wear chains..

Timi: What!!!

Bernice: My mum dislikes a guy who were chains..she said they look like dogs on leash..

Timi: She said that?

Bernice: aii

Timi: Ok..noted...

Bernice: kilode my love..

Timi blushed!

Timi: I love you..

Bernice: My cherry ....stay safe!
She hanged up.

Timi drained another bottle of beer in the bar. His favourite anthem 'blinding light' by Weekend blasted through the speakers.
He knew there was gonna be a battle, but he made a vow to stick to the one he loves. Even his Uncle won't stop.
Memories of how he escaped assault came down on him. His Uncle legs got entagled on the fan's power wire and he fell down, knocked his head on a table and passed out. That was how he escaped! He couldn't still place a finger on why his Uncle so wanted Lydia. Birds of same feather sha...
He shrugged.
"I'll keep fighting this battle until i see peace on every side!"

But he never knew he was in for a shocker. The game plan was more than he could handle..

Tbc.....

2 Likes

Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Adeola25(f): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
What a funny update, I couldn't stop laughing while reading it. Thank goodness Udoh is awake. Well-done Op
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by mhizv(f): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Thank God he's awake.

Hehehe WWE about to go down grin
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Kentuforchrist(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
grin grin ;Dudoh don mad ooooooo......
thanks for the funny update boss
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
interesting, Read more cool Romance and Love story on

www.nogym.com.ng
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Episode 25

Battle line

"Soo...you expect me to believe that thrash!" Smart voiced at his displeasure.

"Believe me baby..."

"I'm not your baby!" Smart screamed.

Vera flinched a bit and recoiled back in fear.

Smart got up from the sofa. "You mean you have a spiritual husband..." He chuckled. "Common, you can do better than that!"

"The Prophet told me everything...and he promised a solution. Please you need to trust me on this!" Vera got on her knees. "We can save this marriage from collapsing!".

Smart shook his head sidewards. "Can't the prophet do this sh!t without my presence?"

Vera moved on her knees and held Smart legs. "Please, he specifically requested for your presence! He said you being present is important!!"

"Important? How? You know that i don't attend church?"

"The Prophet said that some spiritual activities would be carried out and one of the ingredients is you!" Vera sobbed. "Please, we'll be going there tomorrow!"

"How do you even know if the prophet is saying the truth...how do you even know if he has the solution?"

"Please...we just need to try him and see!" She pleaded further.

"But tomorrow is too close...considering the fact that i heard the news just now...let's shift it!"

"Noo..he fixed me for tomorrow. If we fail, we might not have the chance to meet him again!"

"Who is he? Is he God...even God sef is available at every point in time!"

"Noo...the thing is...he has many people to attend to...please baby...okay I'll make it up to you!" Vera pleaded.

Smart seemed to consider. "Ok..but if i fail to show up...

"Shhh...don't say that. We are going there tomorrow!"

"Soo...did he charge?" Smart sat down on the sofa.

"I paid two thousand for..."

"For what?"

"For counselling..."

"Then you must be stupid! Even God said freely ye receive, freely ye give. Most of these prophet that charge innocent members are scammers, God will punish them!" Smart cursed.

Vera got up. "Its not like that..."

"Is like what? Tell me...i didn't expect this level of stupidity from you..what's the essence of the church you've been attending!"

"Where's this coming from?" She asked. "Is it just because i paid just t..."

"Will you shuttup before Ekwensu put your mother in a family way!"

"Ahh!"

"When Jesus gave out the holy spirit, did he sell it?" Smart asked.

Vera got on her knees again. "My husband, please let's not fight on this issue...please!"

"I'm just disappointed in you!"

"Don't worry...we'll be fine!" Vera got up.

"I hope that scammer of a prophet did not demand for anything else!"

"He didn't demand.." She lied. "But ehmmm..he told me to buy somethings!"

"Somethings like what?"

Vera rummaged through her purse and retrieved a piece of paper. She handed it to Smart. "He said those items were important to reverse the effect of the..."

"A horse, two calves, a ram, six bottles of brandy...fifty holyghost fire candles...two bottles of redcross olive oil...seven crates of egg! Is it these items that will reverse the spirit?
What will the spirit do with egg? The man for kuku add indomie make eh deh complete. What will the spirit do with a horse? Are there no cars in the under world? The calves nko? Why don't they add peppersoup items? Will he prepare the calf like that?"

"Honey...its not what you think?" Vera faced the floor. Smart's gaze was piercing.

"I expected you to be more matured than this..we struggle to feed in this house, yet you wish to prepare a feast for your exboyfriend or is it ex spirit. When last did you buy me a drink, but yet you intend to buy six cartons for your ex..or you guys are now dating in spirit abi?
You've been using fish and crayfish to cook for me yet you want to kill two cows for your spiritual boyfriend.
You can't even buy me a bicycle but yet you want to buy a horse for your boyfriend.
Oh lord make me a spritual boyfriend so that i can enjoy all these benefits!"

Vera started sobbing.

"Don't shed that your crocodile tears ohh...The noodles you prepared yesterday, you didn't use egg...but you want to buy seven crates of e...

"Honey please...stop it! You're hurting me!" She cried.

"Its obvious! You love your spirit husband better...ok...it was him that stopped me from fvucking you. I see...but the guy is lucky ooo. Two calves, cartons of whisky...."

"Those items are to appease the spirit to return back to the underworld!"

Smart mimicked her. "Are you the spirit custodian? Iffu make any move out of this house tomorrow, I'll damage you. And warned that your spirit...he should better remain a spirit ooo..cuz iffa see him, I'll kill him the second time!" Smart fumed.

"Baby please...this is our only chance!"

"Your please is making me angry...i will deliver you myself!" He got up and made to lock the door.

"Honey please....!" Vera cried.

Smart paid deaf ears to her pleas, he locked the door and inserted the keys into his pocket.

"I'll go to work tomorrow ooo...i have a test to administer!" She pleaded.

"I don't care! I die here!! We die here!!!" He marched to the dinning hall and sat on a chair.

Catarrh dripped down from Vera's nose as she sat on the floor and cried the best she could. Inwardly, she felt a very deep pain.

"Baby, i can't miss school tomorrow...i haven't submitted my exams question and..we have a staff meeting tomorrow!"

"I die here! We die here!!"

"Tomorrow is the pay-day...you know the month is ending tomorrow!"

"How much is that your salary again?" He asked.

"Fifty thousand..." She hoped he'll permit her to leave for work tomorrow. Her husband loved money.

"They will have to postpone yours...infact I'll speak to your boss that you're under house arrest!"

Vera in rage screamed. "Smart, who are you? How dare you treat me like thrash! I paid for this house with my money...i feed you, i clothe you...how dare you treat me like thrash!" Vera got up, her eyes were blood shot.

"Yea..no one is disputing those facts but the thing is..you are not leaving....infact!" He got up. "You are not leaving this house this week!"
"You're a liar!" She spat.

"Try me...!" His voice was venomous. He marched to the room and retrieved her phone.
"I'm the boss here...you are just a church goer and you don't even understand the scriptures. Ephesus2 vs 6 says Wives be submissive to your husband..the key is submissiveness...no wonder God is punishing you with spiritual boyfriends and girlfriends at every angle!"

"Smart, I've loved you, kept your deadly secrets...I've done what no woman would do for you...i know things that could bring you down...things that could keep you in jail forever...but still i keep loving you. You take me for a fool right?"

Smart chuckled nervously. "Ok..you've done well, clap for your self..or you need some kind of award...you've been a good woman, I'm not disputing the fact...but i want you to borrow back your senses! Look at all those outrageous items...you...!"

"Shut your trap you good for nothing bastar!d!"

Smart flinched, Vera has never raised a voice at him. No! He wouldn't let her grow wings.
He pointed a warning finger."Iffu call me that again..."

"Good for nothing bisexual basta!rd" She called with deep vigour.

Smart was stunned. So she knew?

"You're suprised? I knew all along...our friend Victoria showed me the clip or should i say my curiosity got the better part of me and i found it!"

"Vera you're...m..aking me..ang..ry!" He stuttered.

Vera stared at him with hate and disgust. At that instant, she made up her mind to fight for her right, to take her stand. Enough of the weaker vessel card. She was gonna make things happen.

"Smart...you'll kill me now!" She charged at him.
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Yeah I been tryna call ♪

♪I've been on my own for long enough ♪

♪Maybe you can show me how to love♪

♪, maybe I'm going through withdrawals ♪

♪You don't even have to do too much♪

♪ You can turn me on with just a touch, ♪

♪baby I look around and Sin City's cold and empty♪

♪ (oh) No one's around to judge me♪

♪ (oh) I can't see clearly when you're gone♪

♪ I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights♪

♪ No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch♪

♪ I said, ooh, I'm drowning in the night♪

♪ Oh, when I'm like this, you're the one I trust ♪

♪Hey, hey, hey I'm running out of time ♪

♪'Cause I can see the sun light up the sky ♪

♪So I hit the road in overdrive, ♪baby

♪Oh, the city's cold and empty (oh)♪

♪ No one's around to judge me (oh) ♪

♪I can't see clearly when you're gone ♪

I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights♪

♪ No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch♪

♪I said, ooh, I'm drowning in the night♪

♪Oh, when I'm like this♪

♪, you're the one I trust♪

I'm just walking by to let you know (by to let you know) ♪

♪I can never say it on the phone♪

(say it on the phone)♪ Will never let you go this time♪

(ooh) I said, ooh, ♪

♪I'm blinded by the lights

♪No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch ♪

♪Hey, hey, hey Hey, hey, hey I said, ooh

,♪ I'm blinded by the lights

♪No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch

Weekend's blast 'blinded by the light' gave Inspector Timi a soothing feeling of joy as he raced on the express way.
The song blared on a low volume from the speakers of his sound system.
Weekend is that musician that has the song for every season.
The song was like a reflection of his love life with Bernice.
Yea, of a truth he was blinded by the light. The light that illuminated from Bernice. He saw nothing but Bernice.
The previous days of his existence just made him understand the height of love he felt for her.
He was ready to pull down mountains.
He let his spirit flow with the wordings of the Legend.
The song strucked his heart real good, he never wanted the song to end.
"Bernice, I'm blinded by your light!"

Sixty eight minutes of driving paid off as he arrived his destination.
A blue gate at Main Street as Bernice described. He was at his inlaw's place. A kind of creepy feeling just crawled into his system but he dismissed it. Maybe, he was nervous. Every man who visits his inlaws for the first time is always nervous! He consoled himself.
Noo! The feeling was more than nervousness. His heart threatened to tear off his chest and a sudden headache began. Fear! No...the feeling was weakening him.
He started feeling somehow weak.
Maybe, the omens were not right.
Maybe, he had to consult the gods.
His legs vibrated on their own accord.
Something wasn't right.
He reduced his sound system, and grabbed his phone.
He wanted leaving but it would seem some how.
He gave his inlaw's his word about his visit today.
A man is a man, if he keeps to his words!"

He dialled Bernice..

Timi: am at the gate...

Bernice: Yes baby...
She squealed for joy..

Timi chuckled bitterly. "How i wish i had your joy!"
The joy was there few minutes ago, not now.
Darkness was looming, but he couldn't place why, when or what.

The giant opened, he ignited the engine and drove into the compound.
He parked at the garage and alighted.
The house was posh...a four bedroom duplex with a beautiful exterior.

Bernice ran and hugged him, blowing kisses on every part of his body.

"My eternal..." Bernice bit her lips. "My family is inside!"

Timi just nodded with a plastic smile.

They moved hand in hand to the building.
As Timi moved made a step, the creeping feeling was getting unbearable.

His eyes spotted a particular sandals at the door. His detective instinct kicked in. The sandals was customized and made for someone.
Actually, it was a birthday gift. He paid a huge amount for that sandals. He was sure no one had that design.
It can't be.

"Who own this sandals?" He asked before they moved in.

"It belongs to my sis...don't worry you'll meet her inside!" Bernice replied innocently.

She unlocked the door and they moved majestically inside.

"Dad, mum, sis...meet Timi, my fiance!" She introduced.

"God of Shedrach!!!" The room suddenly became hot and uncomfortable as his eyes met someone. He couldn't breathe again.

Next episode will be hot and action filled...

Tbc....

2 Likes

Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Adeola25(f): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
See cliff hanger oo. Thanks for the update
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by mhizv(f): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Okay,am downloading blinding lights again.
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Adeola25:
See cliff hanger oo. Thanks for the update
You're welcome...
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
mhizv:
Thanks for the update
You're welcome...
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2020
damn bro my blood dea hot following u back to back anytym anyday twice on Sunday and on weekdays.....
God bless me write up....
next update bro I can't fit wait grin
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2020
Kentuforchrist:
damn bro my blood dea hot following u back to back anytym anyday twice on Sunday and on weekdays.....
God bless me write up....
next update bro I can't fit wait grin
grin
bro, you too much...
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2020
Mhizv, Adeola25 and Kentuforchrist...you guys are three much!
Your comments and support has been the bomb!
I look forward to you guys viewing to the end..it seems am writing for only three of you!

Today's update will be dedicated to you guys!
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
Noblejohn32:
I look forward to you guys viewing to the end..it seems am writing for only three of you!

bring it up man,I dea ur back
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Adeola25(f): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
We are always behind you. Expecting today's update
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by mhizv(f): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2020
Noblejohn32:

Awwwn na you try pass. You could have stopped updating,cos of low feedback but you didn't. kiss kiss
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Kentuforchrist(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2020
Noble com update ooo
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Dedicated to: mhizv, Adeola25 and kentuforchrist

Episode 26

Iron Lady

You know that sickening feeling huh?
A feeling, where you pray for the ground to open and swallow you up.
A feeling, where you pray for invisibility.

That was what Timi felt as he faced his bane.

Bernice felt the tension brewing between her fiance and Sister.

"Sis!" Bernice called.

Lydia just stood still, with fire burning in her eyes.

"Can someone tell me...."

A powerful slap was heard.

Timi held his cheek in pains.

Everyone was alarmed.

"What's happening here? Ly...why did you slap my man?" Bernice charged forward.

Their parents just stared on with mouth agape.

"You've humiliated me! Oluwatimileyin you've done your worst. You did this to spite me abi..." With the speed of light, She flunged Bernice from her path and pounced on Timi, biting and punching him for all he worth.
Timi was dazed and still in shock, so he couldn't do much of defending.
He just laid down and received the assault.
Bernice ran towards them and flunged Lydia away from his body.

"You bitch...what has come over..." Bernice couldn't complete the statement as a powerful kick landed on her jaw. She screamed and fell to the ground.
Bernice Mum on seeing this, recovered from the shock and charged at Lydia.

"You attacked my daughter, you've lost it..." She screamed and rushed Lydia. But the latter was ready to showcase her hardcore fighting skills.
Lydia received a slap from her step mother, with a blinding speed Lydia sent her shoulder into the woman's stomach causing her to bend. She delivered a cesaro signature uppercut and a 360 judo kick.

The poor woman fell to the ground in tears as she screamed so loud. "Lydia...you'll finish this fight ooo...come and kill me!" She spat out blood.

Mr. Umana couldn't bear the sight again, everything seemed like a dream. The day started well but now, an supposed introduction ceremony was now a combat arena.

"Lydia are you mad!" He rushed to block her from assaulting the poor Timi who was laying lifeless with blood oozing from his nose.

"Daddy...out of my way!" Lydia screamed struggling with her father.

The man shook her terribly. "I am your father...you must listen to me!"

"Ahhhhhh!" Lydia screamed and shook her head terribly. "Dad..don't be a stumbling block..i want a corpse please..." She bagan crying. "Daddy please i want a corpse!"

"You need to calm down! What's the problem?" Mr. Umanah managed to control her to the sofa.

His wife stood up and charged at Lydia, she had a pen in her hand and before Lydia and her Dad could react..The pen was all over Lydia.
In the space of seconds, Lydia's body was filled with ink and blood.

That was all, that was needed to launch Lydia into full combat mode.
Lydia clenched her teeths and got up.

Mr. Umanah was still trying to control his wife, when he heard clanging in the dinning. He turned to see Bernice with a knife and fork, advancing menancingly.

"Bernice...stop.." Before he could complete his sentence, he was flunged like a piece of paper.
Lydia attacked her step mum with good, precised and powerful punches to the right places. While her step mum struggled with her clothes, trying to rip it off.

Bernice stabbed Lydia at the back with all her strength, but luckily the knife wasn't sharp. It was a table-knife. Maybe in her rage, she failed to realise her choice of weapon.
Before she could raise the fork, Lydia turned and administered a knife hook to her side jaw, spilling blood.

Bernice cried out in pains. In a desperate move, she flung the fork but Lydia grabbed her wrist.
She made an anticlock wise move and broke it.

Mr. Umanah couldn't bear the beast in him again. He rushed at Lydia, dealing her punches.
Lydia screamed in pains as her father's heavy weight punches got her to a bad shape.

Her Step mother seized that opportunity to rip Lydia's cloth off.

As a fan of the character 'Oberyn Martell' in the G.O.T series. Lydia imitated his spinning moves.
Her previous hardcore martial art training paid off, as she endured the pains and slipped off like a fish in water. By now she was naked, no bra only a torn pants on.

"You are a beast Lydia...what has come over..." Mr. Umana couldn't complete the sentence as a powerful headbutt from Lydia broke his nose. She followed it up with a straight kick to the groin and another headbutt to the chest.
Mr. Umanah fell head flat to the ground.

Mrs. Mkpoikanna on seeing her husband on the ground lifeless gave an earth piercing scream.

Lydia charged at her, but was stopped by a powerful punch to her groin. Timi grabbed her by the breast and flung her to the television stand.

Lydia screamed in pains, she felt a sharp pain in her stomach.
"Nooo" She gasped, she tried to stand up but couldn't .

Timi rushed to the groaning Bernice. "Are you okay?"

Bernice just nodded. "You need to take Dad to the hospital.."

"No one leaves...untill I'm dead...Timi!" Lydia sobbed. "Please, come and kill me...please!" She crawled towards Timi.

Timi stared at her with deep hatred.

Her stepmother rushed to her and bit her nipples so hard that Lydia couldn't scream again.
She grabbed her breast and squeezed it with anger.
Lydia couldn't bear her step mother's torture again. In one desperate move, she caught her step mum's nose by her teeth.

Mrs.Mkpoikanna shook like an epileptic patient, as life slowly left her.

Bernice sprung up, not minding her broken wrist. She grabbed the fork and charged at Lydia.

With a suprising agility, Lydia got up with a flip as her step mum's head crashed to the ground.
She caught Bernice wrist but couldn't twist it as Timi sent face-reshaping punches.
Lydia left her and fell on her knees, with blood oozing from every opening.
She held Timi's shoe and faced him. "You bleeped Bernice and i...' She smiled. "Lord knows that i want you to severely pound me to death...any how just pound...I'm naked...use my asshole...tear it open with any device you can find here..you devil!". She faced Bernice. "You stole my father's heart...you stole everything fr...."

Bernice spanked her so hard that her face crashed on the wall.

Lydia felt blood dripping down her thighs. Without warning, she jumped so fast and grabbed Bernice nose with her teeth, and both of them fell to the ground. Timi with all his might pulled, punched and dragged but couldn't free Bernice.
Lydia was hell bent on making her noseless.
With all his strength, he kicked Lydia on the head and pushed her off.
Lydia just rolled off lifeless with blood stained thighs.

Timi examined Bernice, her nose was still intact but with a deep cut across her cartilage.

The entire room was in a mess with four lifeless people inside. He shivered in fright.
His guts was right from the beginning, today wasn't good.
Lydia and Bernice are sisters, and he never knew?

He groaned in pains.
The room smelt like death, with a heavy bleeding Lydia convulsing.
His presence today made this happen.

Lydia was right, he was truly a devil.

Tbc....
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by mhizv(f): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
cry

Holy shiit!

This is more than I imagined it would be!

Lydia can't die o! Pls pls
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2020
God bless you Noble now I can relax..... but Lydia should not die oooo if not me and you go get quanta oo
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
did I just say now I can relax,hell no I can't relax oga noble Biko bia here ooo grin
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by nimat158(f): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2020
yam, pepper scatter scatter
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by tahir01(m): 6:31am On Oct 13, 2020
Mehn this is crazy what a family. More ink to your pen op
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Tominix(m): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2020
I have been touching my nose since the begining of the update. To check if it is still intact
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by mhizv(f): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2020
Noble grin

Do your magic na

Pls pls pls update
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Adeola25(f): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
I was laughing at the beginning of the update but I later realized that it's not a laughing matter. See what Timi the Yoruba demon has caused. Please Mr John, none of Lydia's family members must die. Thanks for the update, more blessing
Re: DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Noble oya oooo we yaff wait tired

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Finding Mrs Right / Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) / My Take On Chimamanda "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Does Anyone Feel The Same Way To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.