Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] (5720 Views)

One Road To 5 Path (very Disturbing) / Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] / Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
iLegendd. An intelligent fellow

Real Estate

Entertainment

Networking

Technology

Agriculture

Leadership

Stock exchange
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by TornMill(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Real estate.
Enterpreneurship.
Naira/investment.
Telecommunication.
Art.
Leverage.
Stocks/shares.
Ilegendd baba longest time ohsmiley
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by ambitiouschap17: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
R - Real Estate

E - Entertainment

N -

T - Technology

A - Agriculture

S - Stock market
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Quietly(m): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Where this guy sef....

Come and send money to all of us... grin

Abi you be stubborngenius... grin
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Herbiedeen(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Real Estate Entrepreneur Networking Technology Assets (properties) Legacy Shares
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Quietly(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Herbiedeen:
Real Estate Entrepreneur Networking Technology Assets (properties) Legacy Shares
You guy go kill person. grin

L=legacy grin
Gibberish...

1 Like

Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:

Oh ye you expert copywriter.

You writing is already at the level boss if not more robust
I wish to be writing like you when I grow up toocheesy

Pls, this copywriting of a thing, what does it entails? I think I am interested in it.
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Quietly(m): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
TornMill:
Real estate. Enterpreneurship. Naira/investment. Telecommunication. Art. Leverage. Stocks/shares. Ilegendd baba longest time ohsmiley
grin. You win

grin

N= naira
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by TornMill(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Quietly:

grin. You win

grin

N= naira
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by TornMill(m): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Quietly:

grin. You win

grin

N= naira
Really smiley let ilegendd come sha tongue
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Quietly(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Let be frank...
The best looser would banned ASAP...

So only genius... Should participate... grin
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Real Estate
Entertainment
Networking
Technology
Agriculture
Landing/learning
Studying/shares
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Quietly(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
Shanklee:
Real Estate Entertainment Networking Technology Agriculture Leverage Shares and studying
Post your account details...
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Quietly:

Post your account details...

You wan do me Wetin dat guy do you abi grin cheesy
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Quietly(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Shanklee:

You wan do me Wetin dat guy do you abi grin cheesy
Believe that you won.... Just send your details in dead thread and been credited instantly...

God punish that guy once again...
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by brain54(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
iLegendd:
If you want to go into the trillionaire zone, do the following

1. Stay more focused than ever.
2. Do everything you did to become a billionaire in 10 folds and you'll get there.

Now you've milked the world dry like Jeff or Bill, don't forget to wet the ground by giving back to the society more than ever and God will continuously bless you with more wealth in your lineage from generation to generation.

P.S: Even though I wrote this, I'm still broke (a zeronaire) as usual and you're way better than I am).

That is my little disclaimer to help me deter argumentative people who will say, "Okay, so are you a billionaire yourself?"

No, I'm not.

Typing...
on your way!
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by blazepascal(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
best post ive read so far ..i need to apply the Steps immediately.
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Sabadon(m): 12:33am On Aug 23, 2020
Teeneyo:
E-entertainment N-networking
T-technology�
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by TornMill(m): 12:38am On Aug 23, 2020
Quietly:

Believe that you won.... Just send your details in dead thread and been credited instantly...

God punish that guy once again...
Hahaha
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by javaRookie: 6:01am On Aug 23, 2020
iLegendd:
Now, to the second phase of this post.

Who can tell me the full acronym behind the word RENTALS?

Rentals

Real estate

Ecommerce

Networking

Transportation/Treasury Bonds

Agriculture/ Apps

Land/Learning

Social skills / Software

Gave it my best shot. Hope I nailed at least 70%?
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Paramount01(m): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2020
iLegendd:
If you want to go into the millionaire zone, do the following

1. While in school or out of school, own a computer, learn social skills and digital skills like giving a speech, building confidence, interacting with people, web development, programming, graphic design, video editing, how the brain works, copywriting, playing musical instruments, etc.

2. Find out the problems you have and solve them so you can help solve it for others in the future. Are you fat? Hit the gym. Are you too skinny? Hit the gym. Are you nervous around your crush or the ones you like? Learn how to overcome it. Are you boring during a conversation? Develop a sense of humor. Are you an introvert? Learn how to be an ambivert. Everyone has at least one problem or insecurity to solve and finding it is like finding wealth.

3. Use social media, but don't be addicted to them and mostly use them to be up to date with news and the skills you're interested in.

4. Now you've solved your own problem and you're confident in the solution, start solving it for others by creating tutorials, books, audios, video, apps, websites, software, etc.

5. Monetize what you've created globally and with proper marketing and audience + copywriting skill, you're on your way to becoming a millionaire.

Typing...

Recommend good financial books for me

1 Like

Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Herbiedeen(m): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2020
Quietly:

You guy go kill person. grin

L=legacy grin

Gibberish...
If you know what having a Legacy means, you'd know it's the best thing a wealthy man can have.
Awolowo lives on because of his legacy
Mandela lives on because of his legacy

so, i'm not saying gibberish, you're the one who's thinking like a 2years old
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by WordsWriter: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2020
Thanks ilegend. Thanks for the value!
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by CallMeAthena(f): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2020
RENTALS

Real estate

Ecommerce/Exercise

New ideas/Innovations

Thinking

Agriculture/Advertising

Learning

Shares
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Quietly(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2020
Guy's... Here is an exiting offers... Just register through the link in my signature and tell me your username here, and get 1k...

No dulling... Hurry
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
No matter your answer, I consider everyone right. Though, mine is a little different.

They are

1. Real Estate
2. Entertainment
3. Natural Resources
4. Technology
5. Agriculture (Aviation)
6. Loaning
7. School/Services

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by xxxXXXxxx: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
space booked
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by joycegurl: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wow!this is interesting
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Zeion422(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
iLegendd:
If you want to stay in thousandnaire, do the following

1. Go to school, but focus on grades only and making your parents proud and not developing social skills.

2. Graduate and get a teaching job or a 200k job or less.

3. Have poor financial management skills and get married to a slay queen who loves spending and f*cking and start having as many children as your salary can't handle.

4. Send those children to expensive schools because your rich neighbors are doing the same.

5. Now, struggle for the rest of your life (while appearing fly on social media with your wife) as you try to manage yourself into depression.

6. Start going to Church as you think enemies are after you and that's why you haven't made much progress financially or had a good promotion.

7. Recession comes, you lose your job, your unfaithful wife leaves you, and you're back to brokenaire with your 6, 9, or 12 kids.

8. Depressingly start searching for another job, even if it's just 50k per month.

Typing...
the cat race
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
iLegendd:
No matter your answer, I consider everyone right. Though, mine is a little different.

They are

1. Real Estate
2. Entertainment
3. Natural Resources
4. Technology
5. Agriculture (Aviation)
6. Loaning
7. School/Services
Chai.And one angel been tell me all these answers for dream ooh but my village people overpower me for road come delay me.Chai Utako family and co.Receive koboko.But seriously, extremely superb writeup by the way.God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by dejialam(m): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
R= Real Estate
E= Entrepreneurship
N=Networking
T=Technology
A=Agriculture
L= Learning
S= Stock market

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] / Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise / Letter Of A Worried Wife To Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.