Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,123 members, 7,807,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] (5719 Views)

One Road To 5 Path (very Disturbing) / Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] / Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by StubbornGENIUS: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
Quietly:
Where this guy sef....

Come and send money to all of us... grin

Abi you be stubborngenius... grin
In the end nobody got the correct answer.
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Loxleyy(m): 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Illegend please help me with that your template I have finally discovered that Nigeria and the world will not offer anything good apart from online business
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:22am On Aug 24, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

At the end of the day, we will never be happy with what we have/what are are capable of.
We'd still want more cheesy

Yeah.
Such is life and the ways of men in general.

Even the wealthy wants more money.

1 Like

Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:24am On Aug 24, 2020
Luckyheart:

Pls, this copywriting of a thing, what does it entails? I think I am interested in it.

It deals with some intelligent form of writing to convince a a group of people to purchase a product. That's just the basic scope of copywriting. I will leave you to your research to find out the rest on Google.
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by NewsBlast: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2020
iLegendd:
One more thing, if you look at the roads or paths, you'll notice the one for zeronaire is so wide, but the ones for millionaires and billionaires are narrower while the one for trillonaire is the narrowest. The same principle as the road to Heaven is narrow. Same principle applies here.

Stay blessed.

iLegend how much is your Paypal exchange rate (buying)?
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by NewsBlast: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2020
Kohler41:

$120 PayPal fund available. Chat me up for a fast deal. Whatsapp link below.

https:///2348021859926

How much is your rate?
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by NewsBlast: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2020
Kohler41:

Come Whatsapp let's negotiate. Rate depends on quantity u are buying and also if it's Fnf or Gns.

https:///2348021859926

Have an escrow?
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by NewsBlast: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2020
Kohler41:

Yea

Who? An old nairalander?
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Simpleaero: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2020
I read the post without checking the poster name, after some few lines I knew it was gonna be I legend.... Thanks man, if all Nigerians are honest and free like you, this world could have been a better place.
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by ogaofficer(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2020
You are making sense man.
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
Very inspiring information,the more u guys have encourage my humble beginning business to grow,for the fumigation and genaral cleaning of your home and schools contact us to handle that professionally for you.
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
@NewsBlast

Our WhatsApp number is on my profile and payment is in less than 5 minutes — instant.
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Galactico4ever(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
iLegendd:
No matter your answer, I consider everyone right. Though, mine is a little different.

They are

1. Real Estate
2. Entertainment
3. Natural Resources
4. Technology
5. Agriculture (Aviation)
6. Loaning
7. School/Services
They can't be right yet nobody deserves a prize.
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by devlishGINGER(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
iLegendd:
If you want to stay in thousandnaire, do the following

1. Go to school, but focus on grades only and making your parents proud and not developing social skills.

2. Graduate and get a teaching job or a 200k job or less.

3. Have poor financial management skills and get married to a slay queen who loves spending and f*cking and start having as many children as your salary can't handle.

4. Send those children to expensive schools because your rich neighbors are doing the same.

5. Now, struggle for the rest of your life (while appearing fly on social media with your wife) as you try to manage yourself into depression.

6. Start going to Church as you think enemies are after you and that's why you haven't made much progress financially or had a good promotion.

7. Recession comes, you lose your job, your unfaithful wife leaves you, and you're back to brokenaire with your 6, 9, or 12 kids.

8. Depressingly start searching for another job, even if it's just 50k per month.

Typing...
you are intelligent. I would love to meet you one day
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
@Joycegurl, Happy birthday.

My prayer for you is to end up with a man that'll forever give you joy just as your name implies.

Las las pastor wey pray for person need offering, so wetin you get for me? Where are you going to take me?

Sending me 1k recharge card won't be bad idea. What do you say? Send it to the number in my profile.

Thank you, sweetheart. I'm waiting for your alert.
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
iLegendd:

My prayer for you is to end up with a man that'll forever give you joy just as your name implies.

Las las pastor wey pray for person need offering, so wetin you get for me? Where are you going to take me?

Sending me 1k recharge card won't be bad idea. What do you say? Send it to the number in my profile.

Boss.....
I miss ur food threads o sad
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by joycegurl: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
iLegendd:

hahaha.....u suppose give me something Ilegend tru tru........ should I drop my AZA?
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Shanklee, I'm a brokenaire and the only thing I can afford is garri without sugar. That's actually what I ate this afternoon. See below. This evening, I'll sleep with empty stomach.

So, no money and no food.

Abeg, make una help contribute money for me, even if na just 350 Naira, I go manage. Nothing is too small for a broke fellow like me.

Another recession has landed again.

Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
iLegendd:
Shanklee, I'm a brokenaire and the only thing I can afford is garri without sugar. That's actually what I ate this afternoon. See below. This evening, I'll sleep with empty stomach.

Abeg, make una help contribute money for me, even if na just 350 Naira, I go manage. Nothing is too small for a broke fellow like me.

We know say you be milli man nah cheesy
The garri threads sef na source of inspiration and e dey get coded messages inside cheesy
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Galactico4ever(m): 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
iLegendd:

Funny cheesy
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Bornfool(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
Miss you illegend If you be woman I for don toast you
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 6:34am On Aug 26, 2020
@Bornfool

It's never too late sha. I'm thinking of visiting a surgeon when I relocate to a certain place in few years' time. So, buy your plot of land now that it's still cheap.

Mehn, it's been a laborious night. Time to pray and sleep.

Work at night, sleep in the morning, and read news in the evening. Life goes on.
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by Landargas: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
The thing with most people is that they usually want to have a good life but they are not willing to work for it. In short people are lazy and that is the whole truth. Some of the will read what you have said and still do nothing about it. I am not saying that I am better than them but it is just an observation.
Re: One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] by hfinest1(m): 1:10am On Aug 31, 2020
Following *grabs a chair and sits tight*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You're So Poor, You Do This...[Picture] / Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise / Letter Of A Worried Wife To Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.