Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Experience Dating A Black American Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A Black American Lady (12305 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Xinox: 3:41am On Aug 25, 2020
You are a mess! I won't! You rather disappointed cuz I never ask for sh*t? Not here for guyz like **t!. Don't come on my thread to spread sh*t. Go back and read my experience. # Don't judge my post with ur a**
Terryishere:

Get a job and stop begging women for money, you lowlife.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Xinox: 3:53am On Aug 25, 2020
I do it my way and if you care, give a f**k and be sued for every dime you worth, Black American! #Just making your head big cuz I warn you#
Terryishere:

A self proclaimed Nigerian warrior threatening to kick my ass. grin grin
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by TROLL11: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2020
Missyford31:

Which part of Australia? I'm Australian also. From Tassie.
I am in Perth
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2020
TROLL11:
I am in Perth

Nice. I used to live in freemantle and up port Hedland. Nice n warm there
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by RicoBee(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=lefulefu post=93114633]see u grin
lots of other guys in ur position will jump at the opportunity
forget she is fatter than a whale grin
forget she is older than u by 16 yrs grin
it doesnt matter cheesy
she is a about to be a doctor
she"s a fuking american grin
green card for u grin grin
marry her and become an american citizen cheesy
even though u dont like her u can still tell ur parents to arrange a nigerian wife for u back home in naija wen u are with ur yankee wife
u will be sneaking back during easter and xmas to visit ur naija wife grin
u can tell ur yankee wife that ur naija wife is ur younger sister if she happens to know
na so ur mates dey do am grin
grab the opportunity while its still hot and bcome a yankee citizen grin grin

This is not a godly advice
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by madnesscom(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Harrykn:
what the secret behind these words, talk more please
Black American women are the most bitter and sadistic sets of humans you’d ever come across. I would never advice someone I love to go into a relationship with an African American woman. That’s why most of their men are going for women of other races and nationalities.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by GreaterFuture(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
TROLL11:
post yu pic let me see if yu are my gf sister spec. she is australian
Ọmọ You go Come WhatsApp oh, na Freebasics I Dey use
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by GreaterFuture(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
Terryishere:

Just make one of your Nigerian sister a princess and move on.
NO that's not what I want
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
GreaterFuture:

NO that's not what I want

What are you seeking in a woman, a green card?
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Tygrathris(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
I think that you should not meet up with her because she is clearly ot the one for you. You have said that she is fat and trust me when I tell you that it is never going to go away. It ill bother you eve if you do not admit it. What you need to do is tell her that you are just not right for her and let her go. Block her if you want to.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Kallantan: 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
Your relationship is never going to work because it si very clear that you are not interested in her. The one that you want is no longer available ad the one that wants you is not right for you. You are also living in seperate countries and I think that it is not worth it. Date someone from Nigeria.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by GreaterFuture(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Terryishere:

What are you seeking in a woman, a green card?
Love plus Green Card

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 12:23am On Sep 08, 2020
GreaterFuture:

Love plus Green Card

Yeah, a green card, I thought so. undecided
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 12:26am On Sep 08, 2020
madnesscom:

Black American women are the most bitter and sadistic sets of humans you’d ever come across. I would never advice someone I love to go into a relationship with an African American woman. That’s why most of their men are going for women of other races and nationalities.

You are a bitter and hurt little man and a liar to boot, 85% of black American men are married or in a relationship with black American women. Your name suits you just fine.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by madnesscom(m): 1:00am On Sep 08, 2020
Terryishere:

You are a bitter and hurt little man and a liar to boot, 85% of black American men are married or in a relationship with black American women. Your name suits you just fine.
You’re very stupid. Your women are devil incarnates.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by GreaterFuture(m): 1:46am On Sep 08, 2020
Terryishere:

Yeah, a green card, I thought so. undecided
You have any for me
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by JoshOxborn: 1:49am On Sep 08, 2020
**Yawn** Another AA thread again, it's fucking boring now. The AAs here are gonna defend their ethnicity if a Nigerian tries to disparage their women.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by JoshOxborn: 1:50am On Sep 08, 2020
Terryishere:

This nigga ain't AA, he's not what he claims he is.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 6:20am On Sep 08, 2020
madnesscom:

You’re very stupid. Your women are devil incarnates.

You guys say the same about your women. The logic here is, stay away from women you aren't attracted to and who aren't attracted to you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 6:22am On Sep 08, 2020
JoshOxborn:

This nigga ain't AA, he's not what he claims he is.
What makes you think I'm not who I say I am, what's the big deal?
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by Terryishere: 6:29am On Sep 08, 2020
GreaterFuture:

You have any for me
Try the old fat white women, I heard they are attracted to you guys just as much as you are attracted to them.
Re: My Experience Dating A Black American Lady by GreaterFuture(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2020
Terryishere:
Try the old fat white women, I heard they are attracted to you guys just as much as you are attracted to them.
Hmmn, Where exactly will I get them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) / How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage / Groom Poses With 7 Busty Bridesmaids In Braless Gown On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.