Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) (21635 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures / Dave Umahi Meets Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Kosiso12(f): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Gov. Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Umuahia

The Chairman of Southeast Governors Forum and Governor of Ebonyi State, David Nweze Umahi, today, met with the Abia State Governor,. Okezie Ikpeazu after a COVID-19 Survival thanksgiving program by the Abia State Governor at Obingwa, Abia State on Saturday.

IGBERE TV had reported that that family, friends and colleagues of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State joined him on Saturday at the Eastern Nigeria Union Conference (ENUC) Headquarters of the Seventh Day Adventist Church to celebrate and thank God for delivering him from the deadly coronavirus.

Testifying before the congregation, Governor Ikpeazu said that the ugly development has further strengthened his faith in God, admitting that if not for the faithfulness of God he would have been a dead man.

The Governor thanked the team of doctors whom God used to restore his health, as well as the clergy and the people of Abia State who supported him in prayer.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1362134/gov-umahi-meets-ikpeazu-abia-state-photos/

1 Like

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lol
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Nadaken: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
More like First and Last

One must rub off on the other

9 Likes

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by ukukaegbu(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Op, mind yourself oo. Nothing happened nah
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by longetivity(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
jokes
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Mistakemaker: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
One can only but imagine the relationship Umahi has with his Abia counterpart.. No wonder the governor asked the IGP to move his state from Anambra zonal headquarters to zone 9 umuahia.

I think in life one needs to do what makes him happy and where he feels comfortable.. Lol

Both are lucky to have survived but then is more like the first (Umahi) meeting the last (ikpeazụ) grin cheesy grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Vyzz: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2020

Okezie ikpeazụ.

The most useless governor ever

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by jlinkd78(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Umahi please lend some manuals to Ikpeazu on how u were able to transform your state Ebonyi

32 Likes

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Kosiso12(f): 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cc, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by hisgrace090: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
jlinkd78:
Umahi please lend some manuals to Ikpeazu on how u were able to transform your state Ebonyi

Exactly my mind.

25 Likes

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mistakemaker:
One can only but imagine the relationship Umahi has with his Abia counterpart.. No wonder the governor asked the IGP to move his state from Anambra zonal headquarters to zone 9 umuahia.

I think in life one needs to do what makes him happy and where he feels comfortable.. Lol

Both are lucky to have survived but then is more like the first (Umahi) meeting the last (ikpeazụ) grin cheesy grin grin

The IGP should move them out very fast..
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by spirul77: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
I like this ikpeazu dress sense .

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nadaken:
More like First and Last

One must rub off on the other

The one u call last in most region is first

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Mistakemaker: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
MelesZenawi:

The IGP should move them out very fast..
That will be fine... We in imo will be happy to have them increase our number and allocation from 2 states to three.. Good one
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Movieplug(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Smh
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mistakemaker:

That will be fine... We in imo will be happy to have them increase our number and allocation from 2 states to three.. Good one

Lol

Which allocation will it increase precisely?

Day-dreamers.
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Mistakemaker: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol

Which allocation will it increase precisely?

Day-dreamers.
You definitely don't know how these things are run.. How do you think a zone comprised of 2 states receive same allocation with a zone that comprises of 3 states.. You don't know what's happening then cheesy cheesy
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mistakemaker:

You definitely don't know how these things are run.. How do you think a zone comprised of 2 states receive same allocation with a zone that comprises of 3 states.. You don't know what's happening then cheesy cheesy

The allocation goes to the force and not the states.

There is nothing there to celebrate.
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Mistakemaker: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
MelesZenawi:

The allocation goes to the force and not the states.

There is nothing there to celebrate.
There is.. They will as well distribute the money to different states.. Which will in turn create indirect jobs

wink wink wink well let me leave it there.

Looks like you're from Anambra?

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mistakemaker:

There is.. They will as well distribute the money to different states.. Which will in turn create indirect jobs

wink wink wink well let me leave it there.

Looks like you're from Anambra?

Which Jobs pls?

Anambra needs to have single zone all to herself.

no other state should be under the zone.
Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ikpeazu will make a good President

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Kosiso12(f): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Stop this joke please

13 Likes

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by ArticleBeast: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
nairavsdollars:
You want e-slap abi

12 Likes

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
When INEFFICIENCY meets EFFICIENCY

12 Likes

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Ebonyi state police command is still under zone 13 Anambra state ....and will remain there whether umahi likes it or not

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Mistakemaker: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

Ebonyi state police command is still under zone 13 Anambra state ....and will remain there whether umahi likes it or not
Lol.. I'm not from Ebonyi neither am I from Anambra.. But all I will say is that people should be allowed to be where they're comfortable, if Ebonyi is not comfortable with Anambra they should move them to zone 9 to join us Abia and Imo.. That is just it

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Mistakemaker: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Which Jobs pls?

Anambra needs to have single zone all to herself.

no other state should be under the zone.
That's the best.. Anambra should have a zone of its own.. I'm sure other South East states will support it.. Who wants to do something with ndị Anambra in the first place.. Lol.. For one I don't even like to mingle with ndị Anambra, they should be on their own separately

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mistakemaker:

That's the best.. Anambra should have a zone of its own.. I'm sure other South East states will support it.. Who wants to do something with ndị Anambra in the first place.. Lol.. For one I don't even like to mingle with ndị Anambra, they should be on their own separately

as if u are noticed or dem give a damn of who u be.

nobody cares whether u mingle or not...dem no send.

the zone 13t is sealed, who no like am should use the back door.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Mistakemaker: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
MelesZenawi:

as if u are noticed or dem give a damn of who u be.

nobody cares whether u mingle or not...dem no send.
Same here, we don't give a fvck and we no send una too

Case closed

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mistakemaker:

Same here, we don't give a fvck and we no send una too

Case closed

Lol

tell that to amadioha. is not your people that are litttered on nairaland trying to re-write history and. drag others into cultureless entities...

low budget citizens and historians.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Meets Ikpeazu In Abia State (Photos) by Mistakemaker: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol

tell that to amadioha. is not your people that are litttered on nairaland trying to re-write history and. drag others into cultureless entities...

low budget citizens and historians.

Whatever dear.. Everyone on his own biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flood Submerge Bridge In Kaduna (photos) / Gov. Ugwuanyi Leads Rescue Operation At Accident Scene / LASTMA Official's Death: Yinka Johnson (The Banker) Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.