Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,363 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Why Do Girls Reject Marriage Proposals From Their Boyfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Reject Marriage Proposals From Their Boyfriends? (626 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Reject Marriage Proposals From Their Boyfriends? by EricSmallz(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Before this https://www.nairaland.com/6070340/man-tears-girlfriend-rejects-proposal
, I have seen many videos and news of girls who reject their boyfriends proposals, Publicly or not.
It gets me wondering, a guy that you do everything with, cook, sex, clean, hangout with friends, movies, shop etc, now, he wants to take the relationship further, you outrightly reject.
Doesn't this show how dangerous girls or women are? They knew all along that they can't have this man as husband or they have a far better alternative, yet, they keep acting as if everything is cool.
I had a female friend who was living with her boyfriend, but secretly told me that one of her ex is so into her that she believes the ex meant well for her morethan her present boyfriend. One way or the other, they had issues, she got married to that her ex short while after. I realized that if that her immediate Boyfriend had proposed to her, she would have rejected because she already had a plan for her self. If you know you can't marry a guy, why do you act like you were already a wife?
Fear Women o. I mean no disrespect to Women sha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage Proposals From Their Boyfriends? by MMWandali: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
FEAR WOMEN
cool cool
Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage Proposals From Their Boyfriends? by JERRY1925(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
The question should be why do men propose to women in public?

Weytin them they discuss for secret.. Since.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage Proposals From Their Boyfriends? by MJBOLT: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
JERRY1925:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage Proposals From Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Girlfriends don't marry boyfriends.. Bfs are only meant for fun
but When it comes to serious thing like marriage, girlfriends marry a Man.

There is a big difference BTW a man and a boyfriend...

A bf will kneel everywhere to propose just to showcase

A man may not need to kneel b4 her..

Simple

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage Proposals From Their Boyfriends? by EricSmallz(m): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
JERRY1925:

Some girls even prefer it. It's like a bragging right for them. Haven't you seen some jump in happiness during such? Any girl that rejects piblic marriage proposal, never wanted to be with the guy openly or so
Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage Proposals From Their Boyfriends? by EricSmallz(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Girlfriends don't marry boyfriends.. Bfs are only meant for fun
but When it comes to serious thing like marriage, girlfriends marry a Man.

There is a big difference BTW a man and a boyfriend...

A bf will kneel everywhere to propose just to showcase

A man may not need to kneel b4 her..

Simple
But if this is true, why do a lot of girls cry that their boyfriends left them to marry another girl? They make it look as if they are the only victims or so

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage Proposals From Their Boyfriends? by donbachi(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Handful and confused.
Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage Proposals From Their Boyfriends? by Aboks(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
JERRY1925:

Some mumu men think say e dey romantic 2 propose for public
Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage Proposals From Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
EricSmallz:

But if this is true, why do a lot of girls cry that their boyfriends left them to marry another girl? They make it look as if they are the only victims or so

It goes both way bro...

Girlfriends don't settle with boyfriends

Marriage is a different game from transactional relationships
Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage Proposals From Their Boyfriends? by Vyzz: 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
cool
Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage Proposals From Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
You're not the main nigge
Re: Why Do Girls Reject Marriage Proposals From Their Boyfriends? by cooooooks(m): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Why will you propose, for the first time, in public?

Personally, I think people should propose with a weekly marriage counselling appointment for 2 months. grin

Let an expert (not necessarily pastor) give you guys the truth on where your relationship is and tools to use to keep the love alive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Original Samsu Oil / Q & A: Can She Get Pregnant Even If I Wear Rubber / HOW Konji Help My Life (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.