Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Husband Has A Mistress? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Husband Has A Mistress? (1460 Views)

Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil / It's Hard Work Being A Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Husband Has A Mistress? by cuju: 11:52am On Jun 19, 2007
What would you do?
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Husband Has A Mistress? by NaijaFuss(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2007
Too much Home Video get yourself some work
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Husband Has A Mistress? by Maneater1(f): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2007
I'd confront him about it and let him know that i'm willing to forgive him this time since its a known fact all men are d*ck brains, and it must not happen again, or he should learn how to code it very well. Next time he wont get off this easy angry. Then give him a kiss and cook his favourite meal and later give him a nice Mouth Action. wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Husband Has A Mistress? by elohor1(f): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2007
@MAN-EATER WHY SHOULD YOU CONFRONT HIM ABI YOU FIT SWEAR SAY YOU NOR BE SOMEBODY MISTRESS RITE NOW. I BELIEVE WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. IF YOU WERENT A MISTRSS TO SOMEBODY GOD WILL GIVE YOU YOUR RIGHTFUL SHARE OF A MAN THAT WONT HAVE A MISTRESS BUT IF YOU WERE A MISTRESS TO A MARRIED MAN DONT EXPECT  MIRACLES TO HAPPEN. AS FOR ME SHA I WILL ONLY DO MY BEST AS A WIFE TO IMPROVE ON MY DUTIES AS A WIFE AND MY LOOKS . SIMPLE. THAT UR NAME NA WAH OH shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Husband Has A Mistress? by luxoire(f): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2007
@poster

i don't know what i'll do till i am faced with the situation (heaven forbid it!)
Re: What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Husband Has A Mistress? by cuju: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2007
@NaijaFuss
I don't watch home videos.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Am In A Fix Here / I Want To Sack My Girlfriend / When Female Dates Say I ' I've A Boy Friend' Is It Just To Feel Tech?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.