Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,021 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:35 AM

Aisha Buhari Confirms News Of Aircraft Turbulence On Her Way Back To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Confirms News Of Aircraft Turbulence On Her Way Back To Nigeria (282 Views)

Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) / Aisha Buhari Confirms Video Of Her Ranting In Aso Rock / Abdulsalam Intervenes, Buhari Confirms New DSS Boss, Places Embargo On Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Confirms News Of Aircraft Turbulence On Her Way Back To Nigeria by Versatella: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
First lady Aisha Buhari confirms news of aircraft experiencing violent turbulence on her way back to Nigeria. Insists that she went for medical treatment abroad.

In a statement made available on Saturday August 22 2020 via her official Twitter handle, Aisha said

Read more:
https://www.mediaorchid.com.ng/2020/08/first-lady-aisha-buhari-confirms.html?m=1

Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms News Of Aircraft Turbulence On Her Way Back To Nigeria by davidodiba(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms News Of Aircraft Turbulence On Her Way Back To Nigeria by GboyegaD(m): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
She should hide her face in shame. In a country where the airways are closed and she used privilege to travel, she's still seeking media attention.
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms News Of Aircraft Turbulence On Her Way Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Okay so should we fry beans?
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms News Of Aircraft Turbulence On Her Way Back To Nigeria by Zendinho(m): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
‪I set my immunity aside & I stand before God who sees the heart of all men. God who knows the beginning from the end & I swear that Ize Iyamu is a THIEF. And that is why I didn’t give him anything, even a board appointment. -Adams Oshiomohole ‬2016.
Re: Aisha Buhari Confirms News Of Aircraft Turbulence On Her Way Back To Nigeria by jaytee01(m): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Another plus to Sahara Reporters

(1) (Reply)

FG To Establish Petroleum Depot 4 oil And Gas / On This Day, Exactly 27 Years Ago, IBB Hurriedly Ran Away From Aso Rock! / The Karma Called Sahara Reporters By Gimba Kakanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.