Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Help This Young Lad So He Can Invest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help This Young Lad So He Can Invest (378 Views)

What Is The Best Mutual I Can Invest In. / I Need Someone To Give Me Business Idea I Can Invest 500000 / You Can Invest In These Mining Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help This Young Lad So He Can Invest by ManuelMount(m): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
I'm really broke oooo
This lockdown ain't easy at all and school night resume soonest and the bills waiting for me? Hm them boku
ANY AMOUNT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH

I just wanted to invest so that I can earn good money

Bank account : 0552274211 GTB

Ether wallet : 0x6fE64e8FCd6218959c1108440908Fc0097640357

BTC wallet : bc1qfknx4k94kvq4cd0yl5fmukdptkk6gkajk3slzh

Any other currency I'd post the wallet

Thanks a lot

Re: Help This Young Lad So He Can Invest by blackpanthar: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
wow, you must really believe PEOPLE HAVE LOOSE MONEY LYING AROUND that they are no longer using.... So you are now a crypto-beggar?

Dude, go and get a physical job or offer some skill.... stop this.
You aint blind, lame or cripple... you even have data... YOU CAN LEARN A SKILL ON NAIRALAND FOR FREE and also get paid for the skill if you market it here.

This your stunt won't work. Pls you can do better than this

4 Likes

Re: Help This Young Lad So He Can Invest by ManuelMount(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
blackpanthar:
wow, you must really believe PEOPLE HAVE LOOSE MONEY LYING AROUND that they are no longer using.... So you are now a crypto-beggar?

Dude, go and get a physical job or offer some skill.... stop this.
You aint blind, lame or cripple... you even have data... YOU CAN LEARN A SKILL ON NAIRALAND FOR FREE and also get paid for the skill if you market it here.

This your stunt won't work. Pls you can do better than this

Stunt

If I could explain how all my hustles have come to shambles since the lockdown began you would even want to send me money

Skills are not that easy to earn from and I'm using freebasics!!
Re: Help This Young Lad So He Can Invest by Mide3367: 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan To Be Paid Back With Interest / After 33 Years! Buhari Commissions 326km Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Rail Line / 9 Money Mistakes To Avoid In Your 20's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.