Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Has Just Happened? ( Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has Just Happened? ( Video) (252 Views)

Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) / Jesus Has Just Been Sighted In Ukraine. The Second Comming In Here / What Just Happened? Part 2 ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has Just Happened? ( Video) by Righteousness89(m): 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Folks, I Admonish you to watch this Video so you can see First Hand the Events Hitting the Earth..

These are Events within August 21st and 22nd

And More Importantly know The times we are in and the Need for all to Prepare themselves for what is ahead. Also share these Videos to others..
There is Need for all to Repent and Submit to JESUS
This Earth is Packing up! Open your Eyes and see these things..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RWR3fRT0JI
Re: What Has Just Happened? ( Video) by XXXXTENTACION: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
grin

grin

the world is about to end lets prepared undecided

abeg Righteoussness89 wetin you want to chop before the world end so that i go send am give you cheesy
Re: What Has Just Happened? ( Video) by Quietly(m): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Folks, I Admonish you to watch this Video so you can see First Hand the Events Hitting the Earth..

These are Events within August 21st and 22nd

And More Importantly know The times we are in and the Need for all to Prepare themselves for what is ahead. Also share these Videos to others..
There is Need for all to Repent and Submit to JESUS
This Earth is Packing up! Open your Eyes and see these things..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RWR3fRT0JI
Bros how tomorrow game go be now...

Against Bayern Munich and Paris st German

(1) (Reply)

The Results Of Idolatry. / CAMA : The Government That Will Change The Board Of Trustees In My Church Has No / This Is Why Many Still Challenge Jesus' Deity!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.