Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? (53954 Views)

Reset Nigeria Threaten Not To Support PDP If Presidency Isn't Zoned To The South / Adamu Maina Waziri: PDP Presidential Ticket Will Be Zoned To North / Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by bellotaofeek: 4:05am On Aug 26, 2020
PYO or BRF. My choice though !
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by trutharena: 4:08am On Aug 26, 2020
OP you just finished smoking weed tight.

Why did you put onifilagogoro and fail to insert Babatunde Raji Fashola baba agbalagba!

Since you failed to do what I want, I will make my own list based on order of importance and I want the mods to delete this topic and open a new topic with the Yorubas that I mention below.

1. Babatunde Raji Fashola
2. Bola Tinubu, Jagaban of the Universe
3. Professor Yemi Osinbajo

If the three above fail to clinch it, they should give it to Azeez Adeshina Fashola (Nairamarley) because after the three Yoruba son above, Nairamarley is the only important personality to rule us.

Again OP you are drunk and I want the mods to grant my desire sharp sharp and remove this thread OR ELSE!
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by trutharena: 4:11am On Aug 26, 2020
bellotaofeek:
PYO or BRF. My choice though !

Walahi oil Dey your head. BRF is the only authentic person to make Nigeria the glory of the world.

He is confident, strong, intelligent, and daring. No cabal can rule over Fashola, and that man will make Nigeria great again.

If Fashola fails, they should give it to Azeez Fashola (Nairamarley) or else Nigeria will burn!

I won’t say more than that!

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by 41lady(m): 4:18am On Aug 26, 2020
citicapfin:
If Presidency is zoned to the South West, who is your choice for 2023 among them?

I will prefer Abode the coward. Who leave fight another
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by CaptainFM1: 4:55am On Aug 26, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
I already choose amosu. Imagine him at the UN with that cap. All nations will bow.

We are not just serious in this country?
You are just like some people that voted for a candidate simply because he can dance.

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Skyehigher1: 5:02am On Aug 26, 2020
Asiwaju all the way without asiwaju there is no all of them
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Skyehigher1: 5:04am On Aug 26, 2020
If asiwaju is not stand well for them who are all of them
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 26, 2020
You speak of choice as if you guys have any say in the matter.
They tell you what to choose...and you follow like the sheep you are.
By the way....what is Zoning?Is that a new English word?
Lol.
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by SideInkom: 5:40am On Aug 26, 2020
None
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by oluwaahmed: 6:05am On Aug 26, 2020
Keep living in fools paradise. Its on NL pyo & Tinubu will be president.
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Emmanuelolu1000: 6:08am On Aug 26, 2020
Tinubu even in my next life. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Shattuck(m): 6:17am On Aug 26, 2020
danilmo:

that is the major reason why I ll root for jagaban. no puppet to any cabal. only him na dangerously feared cabal and with his good network he LL get many job done.
the major disadvantage is his greed and level of corruption. I really don't like him tbh.

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by sledok: 6:20am On Aug 26, 2020
Please don't waste your time thinking about South West. It is the turn of South East to produce president in 2023. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Cwhyte(m): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2020
I think it should be zoned to the southeast, let's try something different
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by vicfajeze: 6:39am On Aug 26, 2020
REDshouse:
I am also from south west and am eligible to contest for the position of presidency ...

Nothing wet God no fit do...

Never belittle my Omni president
Bro please support me on it wan become president for 2023
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Yellowface1220(m): 6:48am On Aug 26, 2020
Professor Yemi Osinbajo All the way
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by kofomii: 6:52am On Aug 26, 2020
FASHOLA ALL THE WAY
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by MajohBankz: 6:57am On Aug 26, 2020
Flairoqy:

You didn't make any sense... I was expecting something tangible from you.
I can't help you beyond this. You can have all the sense in the world, but try to be sensible at the same time
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:00am On Aug 26, 2020
My love, support, and un regretting vote will go the Prof. Yemi Osinbajo any day
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by OlaPhils(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2020
AMBODE I TRUST
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by bhella10: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2020
danilmo:

10 bottle for u bro. only a smart Nigerian knows this.. OSINBANJO under many godfather and cabal won't do much. meanwhile Tinubu himself is a cabal+godfather so no hindrance from him. he got the network.
Jagaban is like a war time general very suited for the job. Unlike Osinbanjo who in my opinion belongs to the lecture theatre I see him as a peace time captain.

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Taeewo(m): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2020
okeyfrank:
ZONE PRESIDENCY TO THE SOUTH WEST [OUTSIDE SOUTH EAST] AND BE READY FOR A MORE DIVIDED NIGERIA.

IT WILL DEFINITELY BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF THIS FAILED COUNTRY
You guys have been saying this for 3 decade now...
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by highcadre: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2020
Osinbajo all the way.......
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Askanda(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2020
SIA 2023 AMOSUN
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by KunleyY19(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2020
Cherez:

Exactly my mind
PYO all the way, don't just know why I like that man
But I still prefer Baba Raji Fash-Baba to him
Fashola will defy and decimate that useless cabal and do right but PYO might give in to pressures of the cabal and go the way of GEJ

Yes Na... Fashola no send anybody at all...
But the best man to balance all equations now is PYO.

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by lokho(m): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2020
None of the above

I'll prefer AKINWUMI ADESINA
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by tolaswim: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2020
Prof Yemi Osibanjo abeg... Others should queue behind pls
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Benprass(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2020
Recycling power and position

No young youth there

Anyway vote for me I can lead.
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by kingsmaila(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2020
Pro Yemi Osinbanjo
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Pravedk: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2020
The Short Prof anytime and any day, twice on weekends.

But if it's to steal bring FFK
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by owunabastard: 9:35am On Aug 26, 2020
The truth is that only PYO can attract SE, SS and Northern votes. Jagaban and BRF are more popular within the SW

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja / Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Shehu Sani Over "Extortion"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.