Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? (53952 Views)

Reset Nigeria Threaten Not To Support PDP If Presidency Isn't Zoned To The South / Adamu Maina Waziri: PDP Presidential Ticket Will Be Zoned To North / Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by bluecircle470: 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
citicapfin:
Say No to Bullion Van,
Osinbajo All The Way.

Nah still Tinubu dey du this campaign
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by One4me: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
citicapfin:
If Presidency is zoned to the South West, who is your choice for 2023 among them?

Are you a Foreigner or a mischief-maker? Or how dare you not include Raji Fashola in that list?
What is that Ibikunle Amosu doing in that list, when did he become an A-list Politician in the south West of Nigeria? Who will nominate that one for President?
abeg, dont make me laugh o

Aside from the current V.President, Proff Yemi Osinbajo, who is the most qualified in that list, Fashola would rank Second.

I am certain, without doubt, that VP Osinbajo will be the number one choice of South Westerners,

Fayemi and Amosu are just distractions, very selfish and over-ambitous saboteurs, please dont ever make such list with their names.
grin grin

BTW: Stop disturbing BAT, he is a Kingmaker and a smart man, he knows his limitations when it comes to national acceptance!
This is not like the case of OBJ who was make President by the North, as a stooge, in his first term, BAT doesnot have that kind of "Errand Boy" leverage, even though he has been seeking it since 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by One4me: 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
MajohBankz:
At a time eh...
There's something the dumb Southerners especially those from the West don't understand. The north will never in their wildest dreams relinquish power to the south. Not in the next election and not in the one after that. I don't have an issue with Yoruba or south south but trust me a typical northerner would rather vote someone worse than buhari than allow the south into government. If you think any of your folks has a chance then, take a trip to the north and observe their political conversation carefully or rather stroll into arewa youth forum page on the net and see for yourselves. These guys don't know what you mean by Yoruba, Igbo, Niger Delta. All they know is that you are not hausa and therefore not one of them. If you are not Yoruba they'd tag you Igbo. That's all they know. Look for a hausa translator and go to arewa youth forum page.

God punish all your lineage for that stupid statement you made!
Tell me one person in your family whose I.Q can surpass that of an average Southerner.
Terrorists sef dey talk. sad

Where was the North when Jonathan won the 2011 Presidential elections?
You better stop over-rating yourselves, once Igbos and Yorubas can come to a sensible understand devoid of greed, the North is reduced to NOTHING.
It happened before, it will hapen again and it liesnot in the hands of Northerners but in the hands of Southerners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Kindledlight(m): 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Afolabimills:
All in apc they are all infected thieves hypocrites fraudsters vampires looters

What about those in PDP ?
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Ezmans: 11:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
citicapfin:
Say No to Bullion Van,
Osinbajo All The Way.
I cannot vote for that bamboo

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
citicapfin:
i choose OSINBAJO.
Proff ALL THE WAY.
We don't want Bullion VAN.
osibande Atiku defeat In his own ward...
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
Kwamecron:
Jagaban

Hate him as much as you can, but of the shortlist are the four highlighted here, then Jaga by a mile. While he's "questionably" corrupt, he's a very visionary leader capable of deploying working systems. I'm from a region of the country that Yoruba people will call "Igbo". Heck he successfully dethroned "my brother". But mehn if it is agreed that the next southern president should be a Yoruba man, it has to be Jaga. He has the wherwithal to contain those northern folks.

But we ought to be fair. In 1998 there was a somewhat unanimous agreement for the next president to be a Yoruba to compensate for MKO. So since 1999, someone of SE extraction or NC extraction, or NE extraction hasn't ruled. Since its the turn of the South, let the only region that hasn't ruled from the south be allowed/encouraged to have a go. We can evaluate after 4 years and decide whether they an continue. For the sake of inclusion of all participants of this involuntary wedlock. Otherwise let's allow them go.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by bottlewater1(m): 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
I already choose amosu. Imagine him at the UN with that cap. All nations will bow.
so you want to vote because of cap
SMH
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by bottlewater1(m): 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
okeyfrank:
ZONE PRESIDENCY TO THE SOUTH WEST [OUTSIDE SOUTH EAST] AND BE READY FOR A MORE DIVIDED NIGERIA.

IT WILL DEFINITELY BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF THIS FAILED COUNTRY

it's a lie joor

you people should go and settle your family matters first before attending to the problems of Nigeria
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by VULCAN(m): 12:01am On Aug 26, 2020
Some people are drunk.

Bullion VAN controls Osinbajo.

Nobody should attempt to separate them.

citicapfin:
i choose OSINBAJO.
Proff ALL THE WAY.
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by uthlaw: 12:08am On Aug 26, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Pyo

But na SE need to bring president

Umahi
Or
OUK
pdp will give them ticket
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Dogogo1900: 12:12am On Aug 26, 2020
mamaafrik:
and who said you need to be alive to witness 2023
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Dogogo1900: 12:13am On Aug 26, 2020
Well then,may your wish come true.
So shall it be.
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by bilulu(m): 12:18am On Aug 26, 2020
citicapfin:
Say No to Bullion Van,
Osinbajo All The Way.
what's the difference between both of them? one is godfather while the other is godson

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by bigpastor(m): 12:34am On Aug 26, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Pyo

But na SE need to bring president

Umahi
Or
OUK

John Nnia Nwodo: Very intelligent man
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Kaymaxine(m): 12:34am On Aug 26, 2020
Why would tinubu and amosun's name be in the list in the first place biko

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Cherez: 12:51am On Aug 26, 2020
KunleyY19:
Prof Osinbajo - Straight Win (he ticks all boxes for APC (Religion + Tribe + Public Appeal)

With him It will be an easy ride for APC...

With Jagaban It will be a bit Tougher...

Personally, BRF remains my Man any day anytime...
Exactly my mind
PYO all the way, don't just know why I like that man
But I still prefer Baba Raji Fash-Baba to him
Fashola will defy and decimate that useless cabal and do right but PYO might give in to pressures of the cabal and go the way of GEJ
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by perdollar(m): 12:57am On Aug 26, 2020
none! traitors/saboteurs r not fit to rule

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Cherez: 1:01am On Aug 26, 2020
jrusky:

Say who?

Stop all these useless threat it amount to nothing. You can not be threatened the country to become the president it will not work. Play inclusive politics free of tribal hate and seccessionist then people will listen to you but all these gragra shit scare no one bro.

The bitch kanu said more than that where is him today? He is flying first class air junketing around the world. Biko wake up and leave threat no one fears any shit anymore.
Lol
So, what if the North continues after 2023, what would you say too?
Are you playing politics free of tribal hate by bringing up a thread like this? (Mind you I am not against the thread but your words are against you here)
A thread insinuating power shift to the South should go to the SW. Yes let's leave the Igbos out of it, what of other tribes of the South like the Binis, Itsekiri, Ikwere, Calabar, Akwa Ibom, etc?
So when the APC was threatening a parallel govt if PDP wins the 2015 election, thatsl wasn't a politics of hate?
So quick to bring Kanu here. Has Kanu said anything new from what your politicians say?
The current president insisted baboons will soak in blood and yes our Youth Corpers soaked in blood, what did you do about that?
Has Kanu said anything which led to such callous death?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Deloo: 1:11am On Aug 26, 2020
I will manage Osinbajo but it is Akinwumi Adesina that is on my mind.
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by HabaHaba: 1:27am On Aug 26, 2020
citicapfin:
i choose OSINBAJO.
Proff ALL THE WAY.

I CHOOSE NONE!!! NONE OF THEM DESERVES IT.
ASK ME WHY?
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by OLULAW: 1:30am On Aug 26, 2020
If any of the old wagon either from north or south, east or west gets into the presidency, Nigeria is finally doomed. All these guys are thieves who have already sabotage Nigerians future. Nigerian youths need to regroup and team up behind Sowore and the likes. Anything short of this, you are all doomed.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by HabaHaba: 1:30am On Aug 26, 2020
Cherez:

Lol
So, what if the North continues after 2023, what would you say too?
Are you playing politics free of tribal hate by bringing up a thread like this? (Mind you I am not against the thread but your words are against you here)
A thread insinuating power shift to the South should go to the SW. Yes let's leave the Igbos out of it, what of other tribes of the South like the Binis, Itsekiri, Ikwere, Calabar, Akwa Ibom, etc?
So when the APC was threatening a parallel govt if PDP wins the 2015 election, thatsl wasn't a politics of hate?
So quick to bring Kanu here. Has Kanu said anything new from what your politicians say?
The current president insisted baboons will soak in blood and yes our Youth Corpers soaked in blood, what did you do about that?
Has Kanu said anything which led to such callous death?

I think NL needs to amend the possibility of giving more than one likes, I for give you a Thousand likes. You spoke the pure truth to these hypocrites, who can write English or Grammar but still think like an idiotic illiterate.

Carry on bro, you get sense full ground joor!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by showafrica(m): 1:42am On Aug 26, 2020
TheGladiator:

Of all learned, decent people In the SE, OUK the crooked imbec1le is the one you see to pick?

Chineka, why are Nigeria so dumb abeg!?

You saw what i am seeing. I stopped voting long time ago because, the people are something close to idiots. Someone even mentioned Amechi... Stockholm syndrome hold them bad. The country is irredeemable, Stupppid people are majority.

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Feadalezchicken: 1:49am On Aug 26, 2020
citicapfin:
If Presidency is zoned to the South West, who is your choice for 2023 among them?
please who is this MC olumolo people do talk about!!? lipsrsealed
citicapfin:
please who is this MC olumolo people do talk about!!?
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by godwon01(m): 1:59am On Aug 26, 2020
None of them can perform like FASHOLA RAJI FORMER LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR. GIVE HIM CHANCE HE WILL TURN NIGERIA ROUND. WHOEVER THAT DELIVERED IN LAGOS CAN DELIVER ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD. FORGET ABOUT HIS PAST. WE ALL HAVE OUR SHORTCOMINGS.
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Fayeni
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by ennyrah: 2:48am On Aug 26, 2020
Subduer:
El Rufai
Say No to Yorubanza
you failed you want to make seem like Hausa but hausas are wise people
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Chucks234: 3:06am On Aug 26, 2020
citicapfin:

I have a feeling a research survey is been carried out to find out which candidate is sellable.
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by MajohBankz: 3:20am On Aug 26, 2020
One4me:

God punish all your lineage for that stupid statement you made!
Tell me one person in your family whose I.Q can surpass that of an average Southerner.
Terrorists sef dey talk. sad

Where was the North when Jonathan won the 2011 Presidential elections?
You better stop over-rating yourselves, once Igbos and Yorubas can come to a sensible understand devoid of greed, the North is reduced to NOTHING.
It happened before, it will hapen again and it liesnot in the hands of Northerners but in the hands of Southerners
I would have started by insulting you back if I was a northerner but since I'm not and I would permit your ignorance Cox it seems you're Igbo if I'm not mistaking which makes you a brother. Gej was elected when we Southerners were one, when the north had no issue with anyone but apc came into power with lies and propaganda against that administration. Now evil has taken over the government and since buhari came into power he has not been able to clear the air on insecurity, lopsided appointments, injustice etc. Now if a southerner gets into office, so many secrets would be revealed of what went on during this regime and the north is not ready for that. The ordinary hausa Fulani man would be brainwashed into rejecting anyone who isn't a northern Muslim.

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Flairoqy(m): 3:55am On Aug 26, 2020
MajohBankz:

I would have started by insulting you back if I was a northerner but since I'm not and I would permit your ignorance Cox it seems you're Igbo if I'm not mistaking which makes you a brother. Gej was elected when we Southerners were one, when the north had no issue with anyone but apc came into power with lies and propaganda against that administration. Now evil has taken over the government and since buhari came into power he has not been able to clear the air on insecurity, lopsided appointments, injustice etc. Now if a southerner gets into office, so many secrets would be revealed of what went on during this regime and the north is not ready for that. The ordinary hausa Fulani man would be brainwashed into rejecting anyone who isn't a northern Muslim.
You didn't make any sense... I was expecting something tangible from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ebonyi Women Protest Topless In Front Of Government House Over Sons' Arrest / Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja / ‘wadata Plaza Will Go Down’, Reactions Trail Wike’s Demolition Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.