Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty (58532 Views)

91 New Coronavirus Cases Recorded. Total 873. 197 Discharged. 28 Deaths / COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana / Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Horerku(m): 12:28am On Aug 23, 2020
Hi all, i have been a guest on NL for a long time but seeing this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6069700/look-too-young-find-it makes me want to come out and share what has been giving me serious headache.

I will be 28 in a month but i have not been able to hit puberty fully. Can count how many strand of hair on my pp, no armpit hair, no facial changes used to be short then i start growing from like 5.7' to 6.5'. No lies it's a very big disgrace when kids that will see my junior brother and bow their heads expect me to call them egbon.

But I have worked on my self esteem, gave myself confidence by reading inspirational books, learnt boxing, build my body, learnt dancing and i can very well say all this have really boost my confidence, i built my confidence by writing job application to jobs i know im over qualified for and intentionally bully the unlucky hr that will interview me �. I am able to read people and give good advices, as a matter of fact, i (despite my baby face) take adult Sunday School at church and I'm able to take my classes like a piece of cake (With God enabling me btw).

Never dated or toast before not cos im scared of being turned down inface i have a lot of babes that really show me emotions but because I'm scared of how the girl will act towards me when she find out my secret and i am gonna keep it that way because i can't really take heartbreak because of something i can't control. I
already have a good paying Job and finances not my problem so this is my only headache but will i still become normal? Have you overcome something like this? Or do you know how i can correct things?

I have been a guest on NL for more than 7 years. Try be a troll first smiley y'all taught me

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by tripplephi: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2020
Horerku:
Hi all, i have been a guest on NL for a long time but seeing this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6069700/look-too-young-find-it makes me want to come out and share what has been giving me serious headache.

I will be 28 in a month but i have not been able to hit puberty fully. Can count how many strand of hair on my pp, no armpit hair, no facial changes used to be short then i start growing from like 5.7' to 6.5'. No lies it's a very big disgrace when kids that will see my junior brother and bow their heads expect me to call them egbon.

But I have worked on my self esteem, gave myself confidence by reading inspirational books, learnt boxing, build my body, learnt dancing and i can very well say all this have really boost my confidence, i built my confidence by writing job application to jobs i know im over qualified for and intentionally bully the unlucky hr that will interview me �. I am able to read people and give good advices, as a matter of fact, i (despite my baby face) take adult Sunday School at church and I'm able to take my classes like a piece of cake (With God enabling me btw).

Never dated or toast before not cos im scared of being turned down inface i have a lot of babes that really show me emotions but because I'm scared of how the girl will act towards me when she find out my secret and i am gonna keep it that way because i can't really take heartbreak because of something i can't control. I
already have a good paying Job and finances not my problem so this is my only headache but will i still become normal? Have you overcome something like this? Or do you know how i can correct things?

I have been a guest on NL for more than 7 years. Try be a troll first smiley y'all taught me

You are NORMAL... very normal. I must say you are very bold and courageous to even talk about it online. See, everyone has one area of their lives where they experience something that seems uncommon compared to others.... See, you have a very healthy attitude towards this challenge and that is how life should be.

If you meet a dermatologist, you may get help with some parts of this challenges.
God Bless

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Ishilove: 12:37am On Aug 23, 2020
Have your testicles descended? I mean are they tightly packed like a child's own or are they dangling?

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Horerku(m): 12:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Ishilove:
Have your testicles descended? I mean are they tightly packed like a child's own or are they dangling?

Tightly packed...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Horerku(m): 12:45am On Aug 23, 2020
tripplephi:

You are NORMAL... very normal. I must say you are very bold and courageous to even talk about it online. See, everyone has one area of their lives where they experience something that seems uncommon compared to others.... See, you have a very healthy attitude towards this challenge and that is how life should be.

If you meet a dermatologist, you may get help with some parts of this challenges.
God Bless

I have been thinking of medical assistance too don't just think i am ready to open my yansh for someone to peep �

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Kestolove(m): 12:46am On Aug 23, 2020
Go see doctor nazif

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Ishilove: 12:46am On Aug 23, 2020
Horerku:

Tightly packed...
You have indeed not yet hit puberty. Visit a reasonable hospital and explain to a doc. I believe there are drugs that can jump start it.

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Ishilove: 12:47am On Aug 23, 2020
Horerku:

I have been thinking of medical assistance too don't just think i am ready to open my yansh for someone to peep �
They don't have business with your nyash. Abi does your nyash produce hormones?

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Horerku(m): 12:48am On Aug 23, 2020
Kestolove:
Go see doctor nazif

Who's doctor Nasif?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Horerku(m): 12:51am On Aug 23, 2020
Ishilove:

You have indeed not yet hit puberty. Visit a reasonable hospital and explain to a doc. I believe there are drugs that can jump start it.

Ok.. i will have to find one hospital be dat
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Ishilove: 12:53am On Aug 23, 2020
Horerku:

Ok.. i will have to find one hospital be dat
You will be alright. It's not a serious problem.

21 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Horerku(m): 12:55am On Aug 23, 2020
Ishilove:

At 28? Are you cheering me up? I thought puberty has a age range or something. I hear it ends by 19 or so, im a decade away lol

3 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by GboyegaD(m): 1:01am On Aug 23, 2020
Go see a doctor, there's nothing to be ashamed of.

17 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Nsiehi: 1:44am On Aug 23, 2020
Guy walk into a teaching hospital and see an endocrinologist asap. The problems you have described may be a pointer to hormone deficiency and future fertility issues.

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 23, 2020
Did u say 6 5"? You are very tall. You should see a doctor. I guess some testosterone shots will correct the process.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by tripplephi: 2:32am On Aug 23, 2020
Horerku:

Pls sir, google who a dermatologist is. Nothing related to yansh grin

Just your skin... and what you can apply for hair to grow... and if need be INJECTION(this is where yansh must be seen)

Apart from these... have you tried HAIR GROWTH products(tablets,creams,etc)?

1 Like

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by NobleAngell(f): 3:02am On Aug 23, 2020
Ishilove:

oh yes, it is serious. Be sincere.

16 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by NobleAngell(f): 3:05am On Aug 23, 2020
You need to be placed on some hormonal correction meds. I think the time for being shy is past, so even if you have to open your nyash for a doctor (as you put it), then do it. As a matter of fact, you waited too long in my opinion.

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by elantraceey(f): 6:03am On Aug 23, 2020
NobleAngell:
You need to be placed on some hormonal correction meds. I think the time for being shy is past, so even if you have to open your nyash for a doctor (as you put it), then do it. As a matter of fact, you waited too long in my opinion.

Way too long

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Ishilove: 6:16am On Aug 23, 2020
Horerku:

At 28? Are you cheering me up? I thought puberty has a age range or something. I hear it ends by 19 or so, im a decade away lol
You're a late bloomer

8 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Kidgaya: 7:11am On Aug 23, 2020
Horerku:

Tightly packed...
I think you should see a doctor as soon as possible. The effectiveness of some of these treatment are sometimes time bound. You may be surprised that a simple hormone injection would solve the problem .
And go to a good hospital that are very good at finding out what’s wrong. Not those private hospitals that will want to Rip you off .
Il suggest Luth.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by CaptalnMitch: 7:21am On Aug 23, 2020
Most of this things depends on how you were fed and with what you were fed while growing up.

That is why it's good to feed kids properly while growing up

7 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by meobizy(f): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2020
If you mention after the write-up that you’re a troll then you’ve already defeated the purpose of trolling. Try again next time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Horerku(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2020
CaptalnMitch:
Most of this things depends on how you were fed and with what you were fed while growing up.

That is why it's good to feed kids properly while growing up

Had a rough and very terrible upbringing. So that's a major suspect but been trying to balance that part. I have started eating good and take care of myself well, but instead of getting becoming mature i have been having height. Although i think the height thing have stopped now, cos i sense i grow taller every month before but i think for past 6 months i haven't grown taller.

meobizy:
If you mention after the write-up that you’re a troll then you’ve already defeated the purpose of trolling. Try again next time.

I'm not a troll sir, please calm down

6 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Horerku(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Ishilove:

You're a late bloomer
This one don too late o lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Horerku(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2020
Kidgaya:

I think you should see a doctor as soon as possible. The effectiveness of some of these treatment are sometimes time bound. You may be surprised that a simple hormone injection would solve the problem .
And go to a good hospital that are very good at finding out what’s wrong. Not those private hospitals that will want to Rip you off .
Il suggest Luth.
My dad was once sick (4years back), he was admitted at lasuth and during the time i was with him there, i tried getting medical help but it was a very regrettable experience. After using hours and days at family clinic (i get there by 7 and see doctor by 11 or 12), I was referred to their endocrine section. But the problem was first time i visit the endocrine cos they open only Tuesday and Thursday i met a doctor who examined me (in front of students o) and asked me to run some tests which amount to 45k (6 tests). I did the tests and next appointment was two weeks later. Next time i went there with the tests, i met another doctor who just browsed through my file and results and instead of prescribing drug or say u go through this treatment he wrote another test which was 65k (2 tests). I did this too and was asked to come again in 2 weeks almost 120k on test alone. Believe me you next time i went again they were on strike and the lady at the records gave me a month appointment, after the strike i went and when i will see doctor again, it was not any of the first 2 doctors �. Although this was an elderly woman, asked me questions, went through my files, checked first test results and second one, brought out one thing like big beads like this and checked my throat. After all those guess what? She asked me to go for another test again. The price of this was 145k! I was broke already i spent saving for house rent on inconclusive tests and I'm asked to go for a new one. I just kept crying in the bus till i got home cos i feel swindled and punished for what is not my fault. I tore the hospital card and never went back there. Because if the tests were that expensive how much with the treatment be? Reason I'm trying to see if i can see a private hospital doctor that will help me out. I almost ended my life after my experience at lasuth i don't if luth won't be same old story.

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by LadySarah: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2020
Sorry dear. Nigeria is a hopeless nation. Imagine what you have to go through. If you were someone connected you'd be attended to immediately.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2020
Horerku:

What is your penis size?
Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Horerku(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Squillaci:

What is your penis size?

Looks like a 5 year old

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by prince2pac(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Horerku:

Looks like a 5 year old
wow ��
This your case is different ooo... Nawao... e go better

3 Likes

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Chemike16(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Horerku:

Looks like a 5 year old

Mehn this serious.... maybe low testosterone. Secondly all test at lsuth... The doctors were meant to start the medications from the previous tests nah haba!! 9ja no procedure. Thirdly man you have had sex b4 abii and erection is normal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 28 And Still Yet To Hit Puberty by Karleb(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
This thing is not something hard nowadays.

Had you spoken out since you would have had your solution since.

Carry yourself to a good hospital on Monday and explain everything to a doctor even if it's a female.

Metabolic disorder is a biiiitch!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) / Man Taking His Bath On Lekki Epe Expressway (Photos) / COVID-19: Patients Getting Remdesivir Recovering Quickly, Discharged In Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.