Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

See What This Gym Instructor Did To This Curvy Lady That Spark Outrage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What This Gym Instructor Did To This Curvy Lady That Spark Outrage (5580 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts Curvy Body While Dancing With Gym Instructor (video) / Photos Of This Curvy Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Speechless (photo) / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Gym Instructor Did To This Curvy Lady That Spark Outrage by Pmpm: 3:26am On Aug 23, 2020
This is one of a kind but this guym instructor is something else. Just take a look at what he's doi g to this curvy lady that has got people talking.

Watch the Hilarious 18+ Clip below :
https://www.praizemedia.com/see-what-this-gym-instructor-did-to-this-curvy-lady-that-spark-outrage/

Re: See What This Gym Instructor Did To This Curvy Lady That Spark Outrage by GOFRONT(m): 4:43am On Aug 23, 2020
cool
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Did To This Curvy Lady That Spark Outrage by daddytime(m): 5:10am On Aug 23, 2020
Lol even though say I no see or know wetin happen.
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Did To This Curvy Lady That Spark Outrage by nkoe1: 5:43am On Aug 23, 2020
lolz
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Did To This Curvy Lady That Spark Outrage by Pmpm: 6:40am On Aug 23, 2020
daddytime:
Lol even though say I no see or know wetin happen.
do.u watch ?
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Did To This Curvy Lady That Spark Outrage by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2020
Lol,but how about checking us out
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Did To This Curvy Lady That Spark Outrage by UbanmeUdie: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2020
shocked

The gym instructor is clearly bankrupt of innovation.

How does punching her tummy burn out the fat?

You truly can't give what you don't have.
Misplaced priority everywhere.
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Did To This Curvy Lady That Spark Outrage by IamPlato(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2020
Everybody Na Gym instructor.

Anyway When I Want To Hit The Gym my Gym Instructor Must Be A Hot Chick so She Can Poisition My Dick Well When it Is Tired Of Exercising
Re: See What This Gym Instructor Did To This Curvy Lady That Spark Outrage by Pmpm: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

The gym instructor is clearly bankrupt of innovation.

How does punching her tummy burn out the fat?

You truly can't give what you don't have.
Misplaced priority everywhere.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacts To Toke Makinwa Comment That He Was An Errand Boy For Buying Amala / Olamide, Orezi Inducted Into The Illuminati With Shoki (pictures) / Veteran Actress Jaiye Kuti Celebrates Birthday With New Magnificent Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.