Stats: 3,147,992 members, 7,799,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) (80250 Views)

Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by SweetCunt97(f): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
This life no balance at all oo

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Lamasta(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
After mummy calm down millions and endorsement follow...abeg who go calm me down now cos am angry since inception of this pandemic.....
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Ykc2(m): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
Why is lawal on the boy's name hope not what am thinking undecided why lawal ? But goodluck young boy be a good boy oo
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by hamisu1983: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnny4President:
some president brings badluck to their country.
oh my God! Lol
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Seniorwriter(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
awhybliss:
@fkeyamo I see vividly how corruption works �
I called a member number from the special public works site (ondo committee 774,000 jobs), the man referred me to a king in the community to get the form from so that I can Register. I got to the oba's palaces yesterday,
I told the security personal I came for the special public works, he look me like a novice, he says he don't know anything about it, he direct me to the secretary, getting to the secretary I asked the same question, she also said she haven't heard about that before, so I take my time to talk her through.
She then told me to wait so that she can deliver my message to the king, to my surprise the king comes out, I pay respect as a Yoruba guy, he ask me who referred me, I told him the name (I don't want to mention names) he pick up his phone and call a number probably he didn't clearly hear the name I called, so he call another member of the committee (I could here the conversation, the phone speaker was loud and clear)
The discussion on phone
Oba: why do you send someone to me
man:I don't send anybody baba
Oba: a boy came here saying you sent him to me
Man: please give him the phone
(I collect the phone)
Man: why are you lying I sent you
Me: not a lie sir, I call a number from the special public works site.
Man: what's name
Me: Mr.*******(for security purposes I don't want mention name yet)
Man: give oba the phone,
I give back the phone to oba
Man: it's is honorable ***** that sent him
Oba: why is honorable doing like this (in Yoruba), sebi we agreed we are only employing 8 people out of the 1000, why did he send somebody else again
MesadI almost fainted after hearing that) Oba: help me tell your people not to refer anybody to the job again oo please
(Phone hang up).
He then told me to write my name and phone number.... So I left the place,
I have been thinking about it since yesterday, am even less concerned about me getting the job My main concern is even if you want to embezzle money, why must you go so far and deep? it will even be better to employ 500 people and you can embezzle the remaining 500 out of the 1000 beneficiaries..why will you plan to embezzle 992 out of 1000.that's too much, leaving only 8?
@fkeyamo fought a good fight by not allowing the project been hijacked.. but it will still end in vain because there will be so many ghost worker that will get paid during this program.
Imagine if what I experience is likely what is happening in major local government

This is Nigeria....however did you get the job form?
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wow I am blown away..
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by toprealman: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnny4President:
Absolutely!
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Burgerlomo: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnny4President:

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by bulletproofmonk(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Asquare84:
Some children bring good luck to their parents

ALL children are a blessing from God.

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Chidex50(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you Think this young man's Blessing is by Luck, Try the same with your child ...

When God Decides to Bless, most times it comes in ways that look Foolish to Humans..

This is not Luck! This is GOD!

Congrats young Man! God Bless you More and More..
My brother,you encourage me a lot.keep it up! Hope to meet you one day;

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Whitecoal711: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nigeria is this comatose condition due to lack of morale upbringing
here we are promoting rebellious childrenwhat stop us from promoting individuals with distinction formal and informal

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by cloud(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Company's just using the boy to trend. I still feel it was wrong of the mum posting that video online. In saner climes, that woman will be arrested and social services called in. Let's not glorify whatever we see online and call it God's blessings. By the way, what exactly does the video teach us? to upload videos of children asking for mercy or what? Nigerians wake up

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by knowhowk: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Queenlovely:
stop making stupid people famous

It’s not the internet that’s to blame, however, but our own craving for distraction.
. What makes stupid people ? But why are you pained so much like this that u cant even keep ur pains .They are already famous even if it's for a short while .Meanwhile if u have kids where are they right now ,Hope they get amazing fame like this by been not stupid ...mtcheww

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by stayclearofme: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnny4President:
Very dry joke undecided
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by frankyychiji(f): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnny4President:
Lawd! grin
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nonsense!!!
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by frankyychiji(f): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
stayclearofme:

Very dry joke undecided
Actually it's not supposed to be a joke, buhari is a good example.
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Abeycityng(m): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
FREE BTC and thank me later https:///BTC_Fruit_dz_bot?start=970782254
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
In saner climes, the child and siblings would be taken from the parents and sent to foster homes for violation of child's right. In those climes, it is child abuse to threaten a child, talk more of video recording the incident. The Nigerian Children Rights Act of 2003 holds same position.
But what do you know; Nigerians think with their anuses including a governor ... a supposed enforcer of children rights as enshrined in the Nigeria Children Rights Act of 2003.

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by 2shure: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nigeria is cursed

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by frankyychiji(f): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
isthatso:
Nonsense!!!
Guy how can you call this nonsense? Do you expect the boy and his to cry because you are crying? Onugbu!

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Oracleforce: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
Queenlovely:
stop making stupid people famous

It’s not the internet that’s to blame, however, but our own craving for distraction.

It's.obvious that you have an evil.mind...

A 4 year old boy got an appointment with.an estate agent company ....you.started typing.gibberish .....

I doubt If good will locate.you

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by seyicodes(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin baba werey ni iwo nigga yi
Johnny4President:
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by cunny88(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
awhybliss:
@fkeyamo I see vividly how corruption works �
I called a member number from the special public works site (ondo committee 774,000 jobs), the man referred me to a king in the community to get the form from so that I can Register. I got to the oba's palaces yesterday,
I told the security personal I came for the special public works, he look me like a novice, he says he don't know anything about it, he direct me to the secretary, getting to the secretary I asked the same question, she also said she haven't heard about that before, so I take my time to talk her through.
She then told me to wait so that she can deliver my message to the king, to my surprise the king comes out, I pay respect as a Yoruba guy, he ask me who referred me, I told him the name (I don't want to mention names) he pick up his phone and call a number probably he didn't clearly hear the name I called, so he call another member of the committee (I could here the conversation, the phone speaker was loud and clear)
The discussion on phone
Oba: why do you send someone to me
man:I don't send anybody baba
Oba: a boy came here saying you sent him to me
Man: please give him the phone
(I collect the phone)
Man: why are you lying I sent you
Me: not a lie sir, I call a number from the special public works site.
Man: what's name
Me: Mr.*******(for security purposes I don't want mention name yet)
Man: give oba the phone,
I give back the phone to oba
Man: it's is honorable ***** that sent him
Oba: why is honorable doing like this (in Yoruba), sebi we agreed we are only employing 8 people out of the 1000, why did he send somebody else again
MesadI almost fainted after hearing that) Oba: help me tell your people not to refer anybody to the job again oo please
(Phone hang up).
He then told me to write my name and phone number.... So I left the place,
I have been thinking about it since yesterday, am even less concerned about me getting the job My main concern is even if you want to embezzle money, why must you go so far and deep? it will even be better to employ 500 people and you can embezzle the remaining 500 out of the 1000 beneficiaries..why will you plan to embezzle 992 out of 1000.that's too much, leaving only 8?
@fkeyamo fought a good fight by not allowing the project been hijacked.. but it will still end in vain because there will be so many ghost worker that will get paid during this program.
Imagine if what I experience is likely what is happening in major local government
this is a serious issue, u should av created a separate thread

Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by femi4: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you Think this young man's Blessing is by Luck, Try the same with your child ...

When God Decides to Bless, most times it comes in ways that look Foolish to Humans..

At age 31, you should be doing better than this.

The blessing of God is available to both righteous and unrighteous

Mt5:45

for he makes his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by TheLasyBuddha: 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

How about I offer you the opportunity to be a brand ambassador of The Lord's Chosen Church?
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by freemi(m): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnny4President:
grin u d madt I swear
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

While millions languish in poverty. Ogbeni shut up it is luck unless your God is dumb, stupid and blind. Don't even dare quote me if you are not who I am talking to, unless you will face bad battering this afternoon.
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Deborah98(f): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Yes ooooh this kind of news elevates my spirit,more wins boy,the sky is your starting point cheesy
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by ODJ124(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
What a Blessed Child cool cool cool cool
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lord, make my kids glorious
Re: Mummy Calm Down: Oreofeoluwa Becomes Estate Ambassador In Abuja (PHOTOS) by Deborah98(f): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Johnny4President:
lolzzzzz no joy at all

First Families Of The World.(pics) / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals