Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life (20120 Views)

Photos Of 3 Powerful Pastors That Graced Winners Chapel Yesterday. / How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? / International Women’s Day: 3 Powerful Women In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by McGg: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2020
Maybe these people have a kind of an alien tongue...

Tongue is use for tasting

Tongue aids speech

And giving head... Ndi ulo si n'obu isa efere
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by Queenlovely(f): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2020
it cay save you
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by Wigetsolar: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2020
Nigerians who like to insult the government, mothers who curse their children on daily basis on sighting this post...

Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by moneyissweet(m): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2020
And we are yet to get Biafra.

OP, I will only believe the power of Tongue when we get our Biafra republic.

Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by OB3344(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2020
sad

Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2020
Akube1z:

The tongue is powerful than what you think of it.
start saying you will be richer than dangote. Lets see if it would happen

2 Likes

Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by sunshineV(f): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2020
Kekereekun123:
start saying you will be richer than dangote. Lets see if it would happen
hehehe na hard/work fit get pesin dere o cus even dangote no use tongue

1 Like

Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by HMarshal(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
I believe the tongue can be overrated.

The heart of a man is the most important part of his body! When a man's heart stops beating he is dead.

It is what defines a man's life, and it always speaks the truth about a man that's why God looks at a man's heart and not his mouth!

A man's tongue and mouth can lie but his heart. Hence people can draw close to God with their mouths, lips and tongues but their hearts are still far away from God. But because their hearts are far from God, their utterances of their mouths, lips and tongues is in vain. Matthew 15:8-9.

So if someone likes let him proclaim with his tongue from today til the Lord comes that he's going to heaven and he's saved. If his heart doesn't align with what his tongue says, it would be a waste of time, and vice versa.

Hence I would say, pay more attention to what your heart speaks than your mouth, otherwise you'd find yourself very far from the destination declared by your mouth and lips at the end.

Very true.The tongue can only say wat the heart&mind conceives.the source of thoughts remains the heart & mind,all other organs funtions according to it's product.

1 Like

Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by Cantonese: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THE ONLY THINGS A TONGUE DOES ARE THE THINGS IT IS BIOLOGICALLY BUILT TO DO. EVERY OTHER SUPERSTITIOUS AND SPIRITUAL THINGS YOU'VE LISTED ARE FALSE CLAIMS.

Olodo

1 Like

Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by TemmyDayo50(m): 9:37am On Aug 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THE ONLY THINGS A TONGUE DOES ARE THE THINGS IT IS BIOLOGICALLY BUILT TO DO. EVERY OTHER SUPERSTITIOUS AND SPIRITUAL THINGS YOU'VE LISTED ARE FALSE CLAIMS.

What you THINK is what you SAY and believe me, what you SAY is what you ARE at the long run...

Go study Law of Attraction!

4 Likes

Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by sofiscatedmoron: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2020
Tip of my tongue on her clit
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by CAPSLOCKED: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2020
TemmyDayo50:

What you THINK is what you SAY and believe me, what you SAY is what you ARE at the long run...

Go study Law of Attraction!

I AM MICHAEL JACKSON.
POOOOOF! IT WORKS! undecided
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by TemmyDayo50(m): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I AM MICHAEL JACKSON.

Apparently, you don't/won't understand me...so let's rest this! Happy Sunday!
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by okpukpu(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

The heart of a man is the most important part of his body! When a man's heart stops beating he is dead.

It is what defines a man's life, and it always speaks the truth about a man that's why God looks at a man's heart and not his mouth!

A man's tongue and mouth can lie but his heart. Hence people can draw close to God with their mouths, lips and tongues but their hearts are still far away from God. But because their hearts are far from God, their utterances of their mouths, lips and tongues is in vain. Matthew 15:8-9.

So if someone likes let him proclaim with his tongue from today til the Lord comes that he's going to heaven and he's saved. If his heart doesn't align with what his tongue says, it would be a waste of time, and vice versa.

Hence I would say, pay more attention to what your heart speaks than your mouth, otherwise you'd find yourself very far from the destination declared by your mouth and lips at the end.

You are right brother but "out of the abundant of the heart, the mouth speaks"

2 Likes

Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2020
Most people are poor because of their tongues.

1 Like

Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by mozes01(m): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
Ignoramus
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by Kinghoggy: 10:05am On Aug 23, 2020
Let me tell you that beyond eating and drinking which is biological in nature , When you talk about talking you don't just talk anyhow you have to reason or think before talking....... You reason with your heart and you talk with your mouth and whatever you talk you give it life
CAPSLOCKED:
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by hopefulLandlord: 10:24am On Aug 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I AM MICHAEL JACKSON.
so you're dead? are you in heaven or hell?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by juniorstar(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2020
the functions of the tongue are:
1 tasting
2 enhance your voice
3 a lil bit of digestion
4 for use in za other room. if u so wish
tongue can work on its own without your brain always remember dat so never blame it for ur success or misfortune. blame ur brain/ mind instead. the same way ppl has blamed the heart for so long when its the brain/ mind that is responsible.
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by lasdas100(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2020
May Him that created the Word help us
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by siddique07: 10:38am On Aug 23, 2020
undecidedhmm Tongue
It's either makes or break u! angry
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by Deltatoto: 10:38am On Aug 23, 2020
TundeKorede:

Source: http://www.tundekorede.com/3-things-your-tongue-will-do-to-your-life/
taaaaa shut up der.life is predestined and programmed.nobody plans not to live long or not to be successful.anythg u see for life u manage am.i lost my elder sister last month.she was 38.na she pray pass and speak positive pass.if yawa wan gas e go gas if u like speak all the positive in this world.
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by viceddy95(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
If you don't have anything meaningful to write,pass quietly,,,the thread is not met for your kinds...

1 Like

Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by viceddy95(m): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2020
MJBOLT:
the tongue has power yet people die everyday,many people are still living in poverty undecided why una mumu like this
Nothing meaningful in what you wrote...next time pass quietly, the thread is not met for you...
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by steeltrust: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2020
I love dis

dis re d kind of preaching or Christians we need not all those hypocrite

threaten her generation wit hell fire and death as if they sit wit God 24/7 or 365 days a year

1 Like

Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Not the physical tongue bro bt the words u speak rather. The tongue is mentioned cos it’s used to speak that’s all.

Just like u are what u eat, u are what u think and also Speak to a large degree.
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by Obakoolex(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

You're so right about the heart being the originator of everything...dumb people that uses there fingers to communicate sins as well, so it all comes from the heart before the brain process it and hence the output...
Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by bigiyaro(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2020
since the tongue can do all this, what happens to deaf and dumb people?

1 Like

Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by Deborah98(f): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2020
I speak life, healing, good health, academic success, promotion, favor, financial breakthrough, answer to prayers into my life, family, friends and loved ones from this day onwards in Jesus mighty name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Powerful Things Your Tongue Will Do To Your Life by ToughGong(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Even secularist confirm that we become what we think and believe. Scientists have also proven the effects of words on even plants.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Will Mad People Go To: Heaven Or Hell? / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.