Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,839 members, 7,806,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

I Want To Eat Him Mugu. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Eat Him Mugu. (8749 Views)

Signs That U Are A Mugu / U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2011
I was not expecting this sort of reaction. This desperately begs for the infamous phrases:

"Why ya'll mad tho?" and "Abi, is it your money??"

Abeg, spare me all the cursing and ill wishes. You people dont know me from Adam hence ya'll sound ignorant as hell.

So, no one has anything meaningful to contribute? Ya'll su.ck!

This is the main reason why I cant stand "Naija" Nigerians. You guys are fair to shallow minded and primitive for my liking. So, you're mad because I was smart enough to understand the game this idi.ot wants to play with me and want to teach him a lesson at the same time? Assuming he succeed into coning me into a false marriage just for the sake of coming to Yankee, gotten me pregnant and as a result ruined my life? Innocent, naive girls abroad always get taken advantage like this all the time.

And yes, I'm sure the dude has money. It was impossible for him to fake everything I saw in Naija. He's not struggling at all. I knew the type of business he was into before he even told me. And with the nature of business plus the caliber of people he huge with and how everyone around respected him. Trust me, I know what I'm dealing with. I'm sure dude can easily wire 5-10K to my account without shaking!

So, you people want me to miss this grand opportunity? Una wicked ooooooooo
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by md4real(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2011
eatme:

I'm sure dude can easily wire 5-10K to my account without shaking!

So, you people want me to miss this grand opportunity? Una wicked ooooooooo

carry go. is that naira or dollars? if it what i am thinking? you are pretty cheap.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by johnterry2: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2011
[size=13pt]@eatme,

u are sick.do u think he cant get visa to us if he wants?u have a silly backside problem.what makes u think dat u are better than the babes he sees here daily. most naija babes abroad are not even as fine as the ones in nigeria.

go fork yourself.[/size]
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2011
@poster
oh lawd. . . . . . . i guess that golddigging mentality is as catchable as any deadly diseases out there.
ONE vacation in 9ja and you caught it. . . . . . . suerte!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by LordReed(m): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^^LoooL!!! She sure caught it!

@eatme
Am pretty sure you have better things to do with your time and mind than scheming to use somebody. If he is that comfortable then geting a visa can't be that hard for him.

Why don't you just let him be? Transforming into the sinister hand of justice may not become you as surely you may end up being twisted in your soul.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by dazzle37(f): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2011
Orton1_0:

^
Woow!!
LMFAO. Hehehe.
O Gurl you dey vex o.
I dey feel you sha, nice lines.
I'm really impressed. ;-)
Btw, longtime no see, how your sis?

hey orton, my sis is cool, travelled thats why you have not seen her here
how you doing ?
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2011
Lord_Reed:

^^^LoooL!!! She sure caught it!

poor hungry gals, they are everywhere!
the sad fact is that most of these 9ja gals are masters in the art of deceit and the 9ja guys are paying dearly for it.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by LordReed(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2011
Naaa I don't agree with most. You always have a good mix of the good and the bad in any society. Unfortunately/Fortunately, societies are quickly known for their news worthy traits.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Omolola1(f): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2011
@OP

Tell him you have kidney failure.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by okstol: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2011
@ poster, first and foremost, you have not seen a plane b4. Which simply means u hav not heard of Barak Obama b4 not to talk of going to his country. Seun, please sure dat minors are not allow in dis forum if its possible. Rubbish thread
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2011
OP na wa o. There are very pretty girls on this NL. You think they didn't have bigger opportunities? It's not about grand opportunities, omomo. It's about being the bigger person. Chai.

And I'm agreeing with D-Sense. You type like another member on this board.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2011
@op, are you really this dense? undecided

"wire money" to you? seriously?
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2011
ogugua88:

OP na wa o. There are very pretty girls on this NL. You think they didn't have bigger opportunities? It's not about grand opportunities, omomo. It's about being the bigger person. Chai.

And I'm agreeing with D-Sense. You type like another member on this board.
angry angry angry angry
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2011
You frown at everything I post. I hope you know frowning produces premature wrinkles.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by 190: 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2011
ogugua88:

You frown at everything I post. I hope you know frowning produces premature wrinkles.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by deniyor: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2011
Send a video of you being gangbanged happily to him, then tell him to send you thousands else you will continue doing videos. He should wire 100s of thousands to you after that.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2011
johnterry2:

[size=13pt]@eatme,

u are sick.do u think he cant get visa to us if he wants?u have a silly backside problem.what makes u think dat u are better than the babes he sees here daily. most naija babes abroad are not even as fine as the ones in nigeria.

go fork yourself.[/size]

wow. YOU defending Nigerian women? REALLY? shocked shocked grin grin
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Woke4all(m): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2011

Poverty na disease

SMH
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nakele(f): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2011
maY BE YOU CAN ASK HIM FOR THE CAPITAL TO FUND UR NEW BUSINESS,,,,,,,
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by ima1(f): 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
why are all you men raining on her parade, if you men are dumb enough to toast women saying that you are rich, why in the world shouldn't she collect. we all know how ya'll men use women and now u r complaining.

@poster, if its obvious he is just using you then i say use him back, say you need money for upkeep, and for the guy asking for a letter of invitation, tell him you need money to have the letter processed, open an acct, have him send the money and then close the acct.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by LordReed(m): 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2011
@ima1
So anyone who is rich and asks a lady to marry them shiuld be milked right?
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by cudeh: 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2011
I like smart grls, 4rm ur story the guy doesnt hv anytin 4 u, or ur sister. Neverless i hv bunch of techniques that will make him to pay some $$$ even if he doesnt hv money he'll definitely borrow, trust me jst email me cmcbizgroup@gmail.com & i'll send u sum gud strategy. I wud hv posted it here jst bcuz of some reasons. The guy is a big cheat!
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2011
ima1:

why are all you men raining on her parade, if you men are dumb enough to toast women saying that you are rich, why in the world shouldn't she collect. we all know how ya'll men use women and now u  r complaining.

@poster, if its obvious he is just using you then i say use him back, say you need money for upkeep, and for the guy asking for a letter of invitation, tell him you need money to have the letter processed, open an acct, have him send the money and then close the acct.

Thank you, Ima.

I knew other Nigerian girls abroad would understand. Those bastards are ruthless. Thank God I have heard enough stories and I went to Naija prepared for their nonsense. God forbid I'm victimized in the hands of any opportunist criminal.

Moreover, my intended actions are moreso to teach this bas.tard a lesson than the actual money itself. I know if you really want to Fu.k with a Naija dude, fu.k with his money! That's where it really hits them hard! I'm sure after I'm done with him, he will think twice before he attempts to mess with another Yankee babe.

Oh wow, I didn't even think to open a separate account for this. Thanks for watching out!

About how much should I ask for, as per the letter procession fees? I'm not too familiar with all these immigration proceedings. Perhaps I should tell him I love him so much and want to make sure his visiting visa is approved. Thus I need to hire an Immigration lawyer to compose the letter on my behalf. I can get away with a few thousands for the lawyer's fee.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2011
cudeh:

I like smart grls, 4rm your story the guy doesnt hv anytin 4 u, or your sister. Neverless i hv bunch of techniques that will make him to pay some $$$ even if he doesnt hv money he'll definitely borrow, trust me jst email me cmcbizgroup@gmail.com & i'll send u sum gud strategy. I wud hv posted it here jst bcuz of some reasons. The guy is a big cheat!

I'm glad you understand! I will really appreciate your assistance. But, why do I have to send you a private email? Can't you send me the tips via a private message on NL? I'm not too familiar with NL but I assume they have a private message option? Every forum does.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^ No it doesn't.
Seun no do correct angry
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Orton10(m): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2011
@Eatme,
Babe I think thats enough. Its pointless really. Just so you know, I respect you for being truthful and honest about your intentions. No one would want to have the shorter end of tha stick, you looking out for yourself is justifiable, but via what means solely depends on ya. Most Nigerian gurls are fond/addicted of/to this same act, but choose to live in denial. Its your life and conscience, just do you fin - each to his own.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by cold(m): 12:16am On Feb 19, 2011
There's no point splitting hairs over this issue It's obvious the lady has her mind made up.But op don't you think your cousin probably cooked up that story about the dude chasing her to get you off the scent so she can have the guy to herself?From your description of the guy, which lady wldn't want to cop the guy for herself.You might just be missing out on a good thing,think seriously about what you're about to do
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by eatme: 1:30am On Feb 19, 2011
cold:

There's no point splitting hairs over this issue It's obvious the lady has her mind made up.But op don't you think your cousin probably cooked up that story about the dude chasing her to get you off the scent so she can have the guy to herself?From your description of the guy, which lady wldn't want to cop the guy for herself.You might just be missing out on a good thing,think seriously about what you're about to do

I understand where you're coming from however, I questioned his true intentions before t getting my cousin involved. And her story pretty much confirmed my suspicions. And I went as far as to put him on a conference call and witnessed his conversation with her.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by cold(m): 1:42am On Feb 19, 2011
^^^And from your conference call you can say with a high degree of certainty that the bloke just wants to marry you for a green card?How can he be so successful & so desperate at the same timeJust doesn't make any sense.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by harakiri(m): 1:44am On Feb 19, 2011
Na wa ooo!

So because a man appears to have money and wants needs invitation letter, that qualifies him as an opportunist and you want to hit him by ripping him off. Hmmm! It's because of ladies like you guys like me treat women like the shyt they really are.

Wetin dey abroad sef wey dey make your head swell? Wetin dey abroad wey dey make your menses smell reach internet?

Useless cheap girl.
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by cold(m): 1:48am On Feb 19, 2011
harakiri:

Na wa ooo!

So because a man appears to have money and wants needs invitation letter, that qualifies him as an opportunist and you want to hit him by ripping him off. Hmmm! It's because of ladies like you guys like me treat women like the shyt they really are.

Wetin dey abroad sef wey dey make your head swell? Wetin dey abroad wey dey make your menses smell reach internet?

Useless cheap girl.
Bwahahaha grin grin grin calm down son,you need to understand why people do the things they do.It's like persecuting a smoker instead of finding out why he/she smokes
Re: I Want To Eat Him Mugu. by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 19, 2011
lmao @ Cold, but come on he's right.
She not doing herself a favor by plotting to play someone. undecided
and then when a man does it to her, she'd be ready to cry bloody murder!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Whats Your Relationship/dating Status? / 6 Things Girls Do That Give Them Sagging Brest / Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.