Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (85193 Views)

8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by armadeo(m): 2:20am On Aug 24, 2020
Rule 3: If hes a real 'bro' his ex is a post apocalyptic wasteland. You dont ever think of going there even if your penis is covered in a hazmat suit.

Completely off limits.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by KosiGee(m): 3:02am On Aug 24, 2020
alexistaiwo:
This code is like saying because you don't prey on lion's meat, you ought not to be preyed upon by a lion.

Street is military and nobody send you.

A G of mine whose elder sister had massive crush on me, I was chenking her because of one yeye bro code. Can you believe G was behind my back trying to gain access to my favorite hoe at the time, immediately after my hoe sent his explicit messages to me, I just bone my mind starting running his sister's parole, G suspected based on some little loose ups on his sister's end but no concrete evidence, flared up and reported me to everybody who cared to listen, his girlfriend who noticed changes in our relatings, came over to my crib to listen to my side of the story and try to reconcile us, after like her third visit, she warmed up to me that she likes how I principled my life and so on and so forth, long story short, I knack his girlfriend too.
The guy no dey pass my lane till tomorrow, highest na to exchange hailings from afar.

Bro Code ko Gentlemen club ni.
Las las each man for himself and God for all.

You lack discipline and self control. You mister can’t be trusted.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by KosiGee(m): 3:12am On Aug 24, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Someone should do a counter thread:

SISTER CODE

DO: Support your friends dating life.
DON’T: Let your friend date someone who treats her poorly.
Instead: Talk to her about why you think he is unfit for someone as great as her.

DO: Confide in your friend any problems you may have or struggle with.
DON’T: Blab your friends’ problems to all your other friends.
Instead: Let your friend confide in you, she trusts you to be there for her to vent. If it is a serious issue that you are not equipped to deal with look into it more and then confide in any professional/family members necessary to get her the help she needs.

DO: Comfort your friend when she goes through a bad breakup/relationship.
DON’T: Date/Hook-up/Become best friends with the jerk who broke her heart.
Instead: FIND SOMEONE ELSE. There are plenty of fish in the sea, why go for someone who has proved to be king of the jerkoffs AND who hurt your friend?

DO: Confront your friend when you have a problem with her.
DON’T: Bash her to all your friends.
Instead: Find a way to tell her in a respectful way how you feel. Whether or not this interaction is in person is up to you.

DO: If your friend asks how her outfit/hair/makeup etc looks, BE HONEST.
DON’T: Tell her what she wants to hear and let her go out looking like a fool.
Instead: Respectfully tell her that you think she would be more comfortable in another outfit or kindly suggest a little less bronzer (bronzer is almost always the culprit of rough, clown-looking makeup).

DO: Be a wing woman for your bestie when she needs it.
DON’T: Try to attract every guy who even gives her the least bit of attention, especially if she’s interested.
Instead: Talk her up! Make her seem like a goddess and that any guy would be lucky to have her! (Then you can inquire about any of his cute friends for yourself and she can be your wing woman).
ETC, etc

Are you female??

A real bro should let sister’s be sisters. Let sisters draft their codes. If you are not a biological female, leave that part for the ladies.

Even a Bobrisky shouldn’t write what you’ve just written.

Even you are male, bros should avoid someone like you. You are the type that would be seeking sister’s favours and give out bros secrets for a peek on the cheek, a rub of the back of head or a hug.

If you are a man then you are a pucci nigga.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by KosiGee(m): 3:26am On Aug 24, 2020
lefulefu:
na cos tony montana friend was a playa cheesy
if to say im friend was the level headed type of guy im for no mind if im friend dey date im sister
tell me how many cult guys go want make their cult friend date their sister cheesy
they would always want a more responsible level headed guy to date their sis
it was d same way in scarface cheesy

There are exceptions to this code. Tony Montana was the hot head while his friend Manny was cool and level headed. His relationship with Tony’s sisters was genuine and they had married the day before Tony shot him thinking that he was playing with his sister...Tony loved his family and never joked with his mum and sister...He regretted his actions after Gina told him that they were married.

In Rattlesnake, Ahanna married Peter’s sister. Real life, I’ve seen bros marry their bros sisters and nearly all of the ones I know of are very stable and happy marriages.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by One4me: 3:32am On Aug 24, 2020
binarymachine:
The bro code are a set of unwritten rules that govern any group of Male friends and ensures to keep their friendship well coordinated and bonded. It contains a number of dos and don’ts they must adhere to in order to strengthen their bonds and keep the Bromance going.

Breaking the bro code is tantamount to betrayal and bro-treason. There are almost a hundred of the bro rules, however we will be talking about 7 most important ones that should never be broken even by mistake.

1. Bros Over Lady: Since Bromance is lot more important and sacred than any lady, it is considered a crime to place, value or protect a lady before a bro. A hoe here would mean a woman who is neither a bro’s wife, sister or mother. Bros most never let a lady come inbetween them or cause them to fight each other. If a lady tries to do this, she has to be dropped for the bromance to keep flying.

2. A Bro Must Forever Remain Loyal: This is one of the most important rules of the bro code. At all times and in all situations, a bro must always remain loyal and protect other bros. If a bro’s girlfriend calls to ask where he was the previous night, you have to accept he was with you even if you haven’t seen him in three months. When a bro tells you a secret, it should go with you to your grave, no mistakes!

3. Never Date A Bro’s Ex Without His Permission: This one is a very sensitive one but can come fair in certain situations, especially when it’s been years after the breakup and your friend was never really into the girl. Which ever way it is, nothing should ever go down without first asking your friend, even if it’s been ten years. Anything short of this is breaking the bro code. Besides It shows respect and etiquette.

4. You Are Honour Bound To tell A Bro If His Girl Is Cheating On Him: It might no be easy, especially if your friend is so much in love with the girl. Sometimes you have to thread with caution, however it is still your duty to let your friend know he is being played, knowing and keeping it away from him is breaking the bro code. Put yourself in his shoes, even if you love a girl so much, if she was cheating on you and a bro knows and doesn’t tell you how would you feel?

5. A Bro’s Biological Sisters, Mother And Girlfriend Are Off Limits: This one is very clear and simple, you are never allowed to hit on your friend’s sisters, mother and girlfriend or have anything sexual to do with them, it is forbidden! Distant cousins are allowed though but a bro lust keep their sexual details and exploits to himself.

6. A Bro Must Be A Man And Honour His Family: Yes at all times a bro must be up and doing, man up to responsibilities and take care of his family. Fend for his wife and kids if any, honour his parents and respects his sisters. A bro is allowed to spend quality time with his loved ones and failing to do so could get him castigated by his bros.

7. A Bro Shall Always Protect His Bros: At all times you must step in for your friends when they need you. Step in for a bro who is about to get trashed by a lady, protect a bro from an over bearing female friend, when introducing a bro to a lady, use the best descriptions ever. If two bros ever fall for the same girl, the one with the longest dry spell is given priority and when a bro scores a lady, help him with a condom for protection, if he does not have one.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/06/13/7-most-important-bro-codes-every-guy-should-never-break/

Children of nowadays, l mean the Indomie generation that kneel on the streets to propose to an ugly girl and still get slapped, KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BROCODE!
They are as useless as their lack of honor.

Very sad.
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by CanadaOrBust: 3:32am On Aug 24, 2020
KosiGee:

Are you female??

A real bro should let sister’s be sisters. Let sisters draft their codes. If you are not a biological female, leave that part for the ladies.

Even you are male, bros should avoid someone like you. You are the type that would be seeking sister’s favours and give out bros secrets for a peek on the cheek, a rub of the back of head or a hug.

??
I am female

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by One4me: 3:36am On Aug 24, 2020
KosiGee:

Are you female??

You are so on-point!
He could just be one of dem Pussy-whipped cunt-lickers who would stab a Bro in the back, just for a snif of the pussy.
Such low-self-esteem males are dangerous to other males, treacherous is the right word.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by anonimi: 3:39am On Aug 24, 2020
Obinoscopy:
Rule number 5. Are you saying a bro cannot marry another bro's sister? sad

Shows how unrealistic, not to say stewpid, the attention grabbing blog click bait story is.

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by KosiGee(m): 3:44am On Aug 24, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

??
I am female

Apologies if you are female.
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by One4me: 3:54am On Aug 24, 2020
KosiGee:

You really believe that lie? shocked grin
The poster is a dude, he is just ashamed that he has been called out.

Go read his old post and you will confirm... read way back, not recent ones. undecided grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by anonimi: 3:57am On Aug 24, 2020
Uyi168:
Meanwhile,
This bro will go home and be claiming head of family..
Head wey pastor dey use clean shoe..
grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Realtalk20: 4:25am On Aug 24, 2020
[s]
EXLOVER:
I broke the bro code many times and i Will continue to break it.

1. If I'm enjoying with a girl inside my room, if the thing over sweet me, you're on your own o.

2. I'm a very loyal bro sha.

3. I can't date your ex, but if she give me joy, I go kpansh her on code, only me, her and heaven go know

4. The last time i told a bro about his cheating girl, I became a bad bro, he almost say i wan kpansh he girl, I can only advice you, not to carry the relationship for head but shoulder

5. If i Like Your sister forget it, I will just upgrade you from friend to brother in law. That's the real bro code

6. Normal level

7. I always protect a bro, some even save their side chicks name with my name.

Hope i'm not a bad bro?
[/s]

You are a talkative

You talk too much just to seem funny

Learn to shut up
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Sailorsoldier1: 4:46am On Aug 24, 2020
THIS IS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH.!!!!! if u don't want to die early dont follow this

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Edorian: 5:32am On Aug 24, 2020
sonnie10:

Hope you have your #5M ready?
lol
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by EXLOVER(m): 5:56am On Aug 24, 2020
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

You are a talkative

You talk too much just to seem funny

Learn to shut up
Sharap boy, you're just looking for attention.

Congrats
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Realtalk20: 6:00am On Aug 24, 2020
EXLOVER:
Sharap boy, you're just looking for attention.

Congrats

Not at all. For a man you really do talk too much ..your GF or wife will be getting irritated with this habit

A man isn't meant to talk so much bro
Learn when to talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by dinocy(m): 6:20am On Aug 24, 2020
michealdeco:
Bro this
Bro that

Oga Goan rest jhoor undecided

The bro. Code is very important if you from the hood. See, if you are from the street eh, you will understand what the Op is talking about. No go try am break am o.
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Tremple8v: 6:22am On Aug 24, 2020
Gbam
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by EXLOVER(m): 6:24am On Aug 24, 2020
Realtalk20:

Not at all. For a man you really do talk too much ..your GF or wife will be getting irritated with this habit

A man isn't meant to talk so much bro
Learn when to talk
Ever heard me talk before, you know me from somewhere or just mere assumption?
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Adeedris(m): 6:28am On Aug 24, 2020
highdon:
There is this new sex style call buhari.

Don't panic is not difficult, u will just be on top doing nothing.

Crazy!

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by CanadaOrBust: 6:32am On Aug 24, 2020
KosiGee:

No problem. This is faceless forum and we all sometimes take on personae that can confuse others.

What I wrote is not out of the blue - it is from painful personal experience:
I had been dating a guy off and on for almost two years—a guy who I really grew to care and appreciate. One of my best friends got to know him through me.

Fast-forward, said guy and I broke up in a fairly hostile way.
Well, my “good” friend came up to me at a party and told me she needed to talk to me. Based on a majority of our past conversations I simply replied in a jovial manner, “About who?” She told me I would never guess, and she was correct. She asked my permission to date same guy I just broke up with! A guy I had been dating for two years! My mouth, heart, stomach, everything just dropped. I was in shock. Just couldn’t believe it.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by cray91(m): 6:43am On Aug 24, 2020
and also be prepared to face all consequences that comes with it

it's as simple as that
EyezofGod120:
angry pls na computer age we dey,,life.don advance pass those talk,,bang.any pvssy DAT come your way
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:58am On Aug 24, 2020
highdon:

The sex style go good when person tire. Just tell your partner let me go on top. Then you seat there pretending to busy while doing nothing.
What a smart way to enjoy retirement years top doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by ugodson(m): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2020
Guy number 4 no follow.
If anybody decide to do number 4 my hand no dey oooooo! I don talk my own Sha!
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2020
Crap I can't marry my friend's sister, says who,?
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by bulkwealth(m): 7:27am On Aug 24, 2020
HEALTH BENEFITS OF RUZU BITTERS

Ruzu bitters help in Treatment of Diabetes,
Infertility (men and women),
Typhoid and malaria,
Vaginal discharge,
Menstruation anomalies,
Fibroid,
High blood pressure,
Waist, Joint and back pains,
Pile and Syphilis
Gonorrhea / Staphylococcus,
CALL�+2348037816469
https://ruzushop.com/
Obesity/Stomach troubles, Heart Problems and many more .

TO BUY RUZU BITTERS
CALL/WHATSAPP +2348037816469
SHOP⏬https://ruzushop.com/

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by tsmat(m): 7:29am On Aug 24, 2020
highdon:
grin
highdon:
lol

1 Like

Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by pman87(m): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2020
Those things ain't working anymore... Bro code kill una there..
Onye na way ya

binarymachine:
The bro code are a set of unwritten rules that govern any group of Male friends and ensures to keep their friendship well coordinated and bonded. It contains a number of dos and don’ts they must adhere to in order to strengthen their bonds and keep the Bromance going.

Breaking the bro code is tantamount to betrayal and bro-treason. There are almost a hundred of the bro rules, however we will be talking about 7 most important ones that should never be broken even by mistake.

1. Bros Over Lady: Since Bromance is lot more important and sacred than any lady, it is considered a crime to place, value or protect a lady before a bro. A hoe here would mean a woman who is neither a bro’s wife, sister or mother. Bros most never let a lady come inbetween them or cause them to fight each other. If a lady tries to do this, she has to be dropped for the bromance to keep flying.

2. A Bro Must Forever Remain Loyal: This is one of the most important rules of the bro code. At all times and in all situations, a bro must always remain loyal and protect other bros. If a bro’s girlfriend calls to ask where he was the previous night, you have to accept he was with you even if you haven’t seen him in three months. When a bro tells you a secret, it should go with you to your grave, no mistakes!

3. Never Date A Bro’s Ex Without His Permission: This one is a very sensitive one but can come fair in certain situations, especially when it’s been years after the breakup and your friend was never really into the girl. Which ever way it is, nothing should ever go down without first asking your friend, even if it’s been ten years. Anything short of this is breaking the bro code. Besides It shows respect and etiquette.

4. You Are Honour Bound To tell A Bro If His Girl Is Cheating On Him: It might no be easy, especially if your friend is so much in love with the girl. Sometimes you have to thread with caution, however it is still your duty to let your friend know he is being played, knowing and keeping it away from him is breaking the bro code. Put yourself in his shoes, even if you love a girl so much, if she was cheating on you and a bro knows and doesn’t tell you how would you feel?

5. A Bro’s Biological Sisters, Mother And Girlfriend Are Off Limits: This one is very clear and simple, you are never allowed to hit on your friend’s sisters, mother and girlfriend or have anything sexual to do with them, it is forbidden! Distant cousins are allowed though but a bro lust keep their sexual details and exploits to himself.

6. A Bro Must Be A Man And Honour His Family: Yes at all times a bro must be up and doing, man up to responsibilities and take care of his family. Fend for his wife and kids if any, honour his parents and respects his sisters. A bro is allowed to spend quality time with his loved ones and failing to do so could get him castigated by his bros.

7. A Bro Shall Always Protect His Bros: At all times you must step in for your friends when they need you. Step in for a bro who is about to get trashed by a lady, protect a bro from an over bearing female friend, when introducing a bro to a lady, use the best descriptions ever. If two bros ever fall for the same girl, the one with the longest dry spell is given priority and when a bro scores a lady, help him with a condom for protection, if he does not have one.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/06/13/7-most-important-bro-codes-every-guy-should-never-break/
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Salisu19(m): 7:36am On Aug 24, 2020
Funny Guy..
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by onlyinJESUS: 7:49am On Aug 24, 2020
highdon:

shocked
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Budoski: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2020
EyezofGod120:
angry pls na computer age we dey,,life.don advance pass those talk,,bang.any pvssy DAT come your way
and u create enemity ,disloyalty that canever be redeemed,between bro....mumu
Re: 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! by Adufeamos: 8:03am On Aug 24, 2020
highdon:

Looooolllll gat to try this......Highdon u don high o walahi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity / Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.