Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents (23692 Views)

Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees / Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by georgetemi(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
thesicilian:
I support the sack because no one likes a snitch. Today they might leak documents for the benefit of Nigerians and everyone is clapping for them, tomorrow they might start leaking sensitive information to foreign spies.
Hope you're not supporting the sack of the person because you perceived that he's not your brother. The fact remains that he leaked the rotenness in the DMO. The fellow should be honoured after investigation of the issue.
A patriotic Nigerian will not reveal sensitive security information to anyone, no matter how highly placed
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Bimpe29: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
This must not be swept under the carpet and all the culprits are to be properly dealt with.
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by osazsky(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
Deborah98:
You see what we are saying,we tend to uphold evil in this part of the world,why sack the staff,did you find out his or her intentions of leaking the documents,so you think sacking him or her can save you from the shame it has already generated,it's time we wake up from our slumber and handle things as it should be.
have u read the civil servant ethics stop disgracing urself it's a public forum
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Deborah98(f): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
osazsky:
have u read the civil servant ethics stop disgracing urself it's a public forum
am not disgracing myself rather you are by quoting you fellow with no brain,I haven't read about it and so what,is that why he should be sacked cos he uncovered atrocities going on there,go and hit your head on the wall,I don't give a Bleep
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by domchike(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2020
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
Deborah98:
am not disgracing myself rather you are by quoting you fellow with no brain,I haven't read about it and so what,is that why he should be sacked cos he uncovered atrocities going on there,go and hit your head on the wall,I don't give a Bleep
Shut up there, loose girl!
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Deborah98(f): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Shut up there, loose girl!
I will curse you and that it's finally
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Deborah98:
I will curse you and that it's finally
Curse who? your lineages I guess lol cheesy

do you know I can feed you and your family for decades? yes I can, and you can call that bragging if you like, you are just a shameless little girl.
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by earnit3: 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Voids Mobil’s Sack Of 860 Nigerian Staff, 18 Years After / Ganiyu Olawunmi Omolabake: BMW Club Nigeria Celebrates Female Mechanic In Ibadan / Words To Avoid Using During An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.