Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! (42977 Views)

Nigerian Girl Wins Qur’an Recitation Competition In Jordan From 40 Countries / Has The Qur’an Been Perfectly Preserved? / Virtues Of Reading The Qur’an At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Lukgaf(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2020
The wife of the Governor of Niger State, Dr Amina Abubaker said
"I memorize at least one page a week,”

I hope you are inspired by her story.

Enjoy reading...

Dr Amina Abubaker, Niger State First Lady Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an!

"I try to memorize at least 3 verses which in most cases will allow you to memorise a page of the Qur’an in a week.

I spend about 30mins to an hour (depending on the length of the Ayat) after Fajr memorising the verses, I then practice them through out the day during all my prayers. By the end of the day I would have memorised the verses. When I don’t, I repeat them the next day before I get another set of 3 new verses.

‘To retain the ones I have already memorised, I make sure I read at least half a Juz of the Qur’an everyday, usually in the evening or before Fajr prayers. This usually takes me 30 to 45mins. I start from the highest Juz I have memorized till I get to Juz Amma and then I start all over again. I also read the memorized Surahs in my voluntary prayers as a way of revising them.’

Doesn’t your schedule of duty clash with this method of memorisation?

‘Sometimes, I get overwhelmed by my schedules that I am unable to memorise new verses. On such days, I revise the previous verses of the Surah.

I have a teacher who guides me. We meet at the weekend for me to read the memorised verses to her where she corrects me and extracts lessons from the verses for me. Whenever we are unable to meet, she calls me either on WhatsApp or regular line and I read the verses to her. Just so that we don’t miss days.

‘The key is to have a routine and stick to it. It takes dedication and discipline but it is also very gratifying, when your hard work pays off and you get to memorise yet another Surah.

‘You also need to pray to Allah to give you the Tawfeeq and the Tasbeet to remain in the journey of the Qur’an.

‘May Allah make the Qur’an the springtime of our hearts, the light of our hearts, the disappearance of our sadness and worries. Ameen.’ She concluded.

May Allah make it easy for us too

https://dailytrust.com/this-first-lady-has-memorized-half-of-the-quran

This is a challenge for you and I. Let's use our time wisely.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Kherdija(f): 6:32am On Aug 28, 2020
O Allah make it easy for us every difficult thing with your special favor and kindness,for it is easy for you to make every difficult thing easy.

81 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by crackhouse(m): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2020
To what end pls? Just your character is good. Not just to memorise quran.

217 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Chrizzz: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2020
And so what?
did you heed to every word you memorize

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Queenlovely(f): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2020
too much knowledge is a waste nairaland

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by agarawu23(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2020
Okay

Cramming the whole Qur'an isn't the only thing and doesn't grant you heaven, your heart is what Allah needs.

24 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by crackhouse(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2020
Samsimple:
I showed this post to my bank manager. I just got credited angry
which bank pls. I am interested. I want to show mine too.

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2020
Who memorizing of Qur'an help.

It's even waste of time.

The main thing in every religion is not to know it but to put it into practice as you live your life

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Caseless: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2020
I've heard about her. She's not driven by power or affluence. She's easygoing and down to earth and also very caring. Remember, she's the daughter of Abdul Salam Abubakar(the former head of state ).

39 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by gbengalite(m): 9:28am On Aug 28, 2020
Great

3 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Sarauniya90: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2020
Lukgaf:
The wife of the Governor of Niger State, Dr Amina Abubaker said
"I memorize at least one page a week,”

I hope you are inspired by her story.

Enjoy reading...

https://dailytrust.com/this-first-lady-has-memorized-half-of-the-quran

This is a challenge for you and I. Let's use our time wisely.

Ma Sha Allah

7 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by edward1106(m): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2020
Samsimple:
I showed this thread to my bank manager. I just got credited angry
grin, islamic bank I guess

26 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Ramsak1: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2020
why must you shook your mouth in something you know nothing about...ehn?
crackhouse:
To what end pls? Just your character is good. Not just to memorise quran.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by ayspac(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2020
Allah Akbar

5 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Bornfool(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2020
Whiziddo:
Who memorizing of Qur'an help.

It's even waste of time.

The main thing in every religion is not to know it but to put it into practice as you live your life

Wisdom talk, not about what you know, is about what you do and the life's you change. Most of our leaders may know more than this woman and they are still corrupt

9 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by tomdon(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2020
To what end please??
Wtf! Are they're supposed to give her a trophy or what??
Of what usefulness is she to the people she is supposed to serve as against one who isn't religious but is dutiful and caring??
So all she achieves is sits and memorizes
Disclaimer: I don't believe in any godam prophet. I wonder why I have to click such to comment here when any tom dick and Harry can comment on xtian threads

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Alamin6: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2020
Allahu Akhbar! This is indeed wonderful. May Almighty Allah give us all the wisdom and the ability to memorize the Holy Qur'an and put what we have learnt into practice.

13 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Kenny242(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2020
Masha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2020
Does that stop her from being a thief

21 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by mamaafrik(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2020
Abeg make we get serious for this country,so kini yuun wa ko waooooo,i have cousins who did the whole Quran before age 18.
How many people has she helped out of poverty,death and mischief during the pandemic??
How many are on scholarship due to her personal cash??
That is the koko.....
May Jesus name be praised
But comeooo,so Christians run away from muslim threads because it ask you to swear,oppppsss,has God not given you the power to thread on serpents and snakes??
Is the earth and Nairaland not of the Lords abd Its fully thereof??
Did Joshua not enter the idol house and destroy the idols and the sacrifices.
Did Jesus Christ not request water from the Samarian woman?
Did she not allow the harlot clean his feet with her Tears??
Those are things forbidden by the pharisees but were changed by exigencies.

20 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by kareemkamil(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2020
Wow, she must be a genius

5 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by BCASH(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2020
Ma Sha Allah

4 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by 9icest: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2020
You recite the Quran and even memorize it yet you loot blindly and your citizens live in penury. The Islam of today is not like that of the prophet who was entirely selfless and good. Even the Christians whom we deem as unbelievers are investing in human capacity, education and technology. Yet in Niger all you see is chronic and pervasive poverty. Keep memorizing the Quran even memorize the Hadith. God is watching you all

16 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by DamnNiggar: 9:38am On Aug 28, 2020
grin grin

Who cares??
Seun it is unfair to restrict Christians from commenting in Islamic threads and then you open christian thread to Muslims and anyone to comment trash

This is very unfair and it only propagates more hates than you think

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by mamaafrik(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2020
hahn:

Christians are known to disturb Muslim posts and that's why Seun put the oath in place.

Don't bother, it's just as useless as the Lord's prayer grin
........and Muslims don't disturb christain posts i guess??
Soraee,make i no throw you this wheel spanner wey dey my hand,that is on a lighter note .
We claim our leaders are corrupt but simple fairness on a common forum we can't keep.

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. / Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.