Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina (31454 Views)

Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) / CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) / CNN Shares Lekki Shooting Video: EndSARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by ijustdey: 10:02am On Aug 23, 2020
Dauda Kahutu Rarara, a popular musician for the All Progressives Congress, was on Friday attacked by aggrieved youth in Katsina State.

According to Katsina Post, the youth attacked the musician at the central market in Katsina, the state capital, as he was shooting a video of his latest song “Jahata Ce”.

The newspaper said Kannywood actor, Ali Nuhu, producer, Bashir Maishadda, and Tijjani Asase were with Rarara during the attack by the hoodlums.

It said the aggrieved youth upon seeing the singer, started shouting and condemning him in Hausa language.

Youths in the state have in the past carried out protests over insecurity and have called for President Muhammadu Buhari’s resignation.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/22/angry-youth-attack-apc-musician-rarara-while-shooting-video-katsina

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Beckham14: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2020
Good one from the Katsina youth.. I just want the stripper called buhari to go and perform his "4x4 za oza room" display closed to an angry Katsina youth from Malumfashi, Dandume or Funtua.

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Ludlum(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2020
it seems katsina youths has finally woken up.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by EzzyCarter: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2020
I dare the wretched Suya seller always asslicking his darling Daddy to reveal his face on here if a similar/worse fate will not befall him under 48 hours grin . Low budget PR who has traded the future of his generations for 30k per month and 1.5gb data grin

217 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by SmartProf(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2020
The youths realized that the APC musician was producing irritating noise rather than music, at a time they are suffering from the effects of poor governance by the APC. He is lucky he is alive to advise other misguided musicians. He had the guts to go to a busy central market to sing rubbish & produce expired music, and was dealt with. Next time he will do his video shoot with Buhari's cows rather than around sensible humans.

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by IJOBA2: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2020
EzzyCarter:
I dare the wretched Suya seller always asslicking his darling Daddy to reveal his face on here if a similar fate will not befall him under 48 hours grin . Stewpid ass PR who has traded the future of his generations for 30k per month and 1.5gb data grin
YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOW THAT HES SENSELESS NOW.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Feremisers: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2020
Lol
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by bolaayenimo: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2020
i heard he was singing that Buhari deserves a third term

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by gambia(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2020
Its a welcome development.

8 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Officialgarri: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2020
PDP sponsored violence. That's the only weapon they have.
This is democracy and you have every right to take sides with any political party. PDP should goan take their seat as opposition for the next 30 years and more...

Spits*

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2020
This same fate will befall dead vulture griller when he is finally caught!!!

40 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by baliyubla: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2020
Guy must have had a death wish.

Rip APC 2014-2023.

Meanwhile Northerners waiting for APC to come for campaigns in 2023 like.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by KossyKiss97(f): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by toyinjimoh(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2020
insecurity in Katsina, southern Kaduna, maiduguri and Zamfara is getting out of hand that's the only way the youths can show their anger towards the government

31 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Goldencheese(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2020
The wokeness in the north now is something else. They are totally disappointed in Buhari's administration like a majority in the south are too. The lesson is: you can only deceive some people all of the time or all the people some of the time but you can never deceive all the people all of the time. The spirit of wokeness has cleared the eyes of Nigerians to see the ruse that Buhari and his party represent at the Federal level.

20 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Dolarrland: 10:38am On Aug 23, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Kennitrust(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2020
Whatever come in the name of APC is rejected in Nigeria. APC can never win election in free and fair conduct

Even in it's own state, APC is rejected.

And I joined it's own state too to reject you APC.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by 30naira: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2020
Buhari's own people are tired and irrigated, still some supposedly enlightened in the south still support this failure

21 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:40am On Aug 23, 2020
Buhari isn't even liked by his own people

17 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by EyezofGod120: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2020
grin we are getting there,,make I arrange my guys we go scatter APC office wey dey my erea,,dem go hear am,,enough is enough

12 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Stalwert: 10:41am On Aug 23, 2020
[s]
Beckham14:
Good one from the Katsina youth.. I just want the stripper called buhari to go and perform his "4x4 za oza room" display closed to an angry Katsina youth from Malumfashi, Dandume or Funtua.
[/s]

Here; we know your preference for violence

Officialgarri:
This is democracy and you have every right to take sides with any political party. PDP should goan take their seat as opposition for the next 30 years and more...

Spits*
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Catchfirez: 10:42am On Aug 23, 2020
One day elected officials won't be able to walk freely.

11 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by iampeterben(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2020
Boys are not smiling � street is rough, so be careful who you throw support for.

12 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by ifytrik(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2020
I don't want to talk about this northern youth that have been deceiving themselves since 1900 because they are the most confused people in the world,meanwhile i am tiping FC BAYARN MUNCHEN to demolish PSG by 4 goals margin today, i think 4-2 will be ok so dat neymar nogo cry 2much grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Femijohn198: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2020
since the buhari government has finally failed the youth most especially Npowers program with disengagement.its time the youth wise up to reject every Apc government in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Marine54(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2020
EzzyCarter:
I dare the wretched Suya seller always asslicking his darling Daddy to reveal his face on here if a similar/worse fate will not befall him under 48 hours grin . Low budget PR who has traded the future of his generations for 30k per month and 1.5gb data grin
That one , if them catch hm, na jungle justice them go apply on him !

23 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2020
Why is his name RaRaRa sad

9 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by ckmayoca: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2020
Lolz
Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by WinLABSstores: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2020
angry grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by guru03(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2020
Officialgarri:

Spits*

So that's how your brain is filled with sawdust and you are typing rubbish.

32 Likes

Re: Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina by XXXXTENTACION: 10:49am On Aug 23, 2020
EzzyCarter:
grin 30k is too much for the dead meat seller undecided with 4k the dead meat seller will asslick you and clean it properly you know he lacks any good sense of reasoning he typically reasons like a fool cheesy

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo Farmers Returning To Communities Seized By Iskiku Wakili / 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun / Man Accuses El-Rufai Of Burning Kaduna SIECOM Office, He Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.