Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:25 PM

How I Infected My Children With COVID-19 — Omotola Openned Up - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Infected My Children With COVID-19 — Omotola Openned Up (240 Views)

Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms / Please Help!!! I Infected My Girlfriend With Staph Infection. / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Infected My Children With COVID-19 — Omotola Openned Up by paddiboy: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2020

Nigeria Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde while reacting to a debate on how Nollywood can adhere strictly to the health guidelines of COVID-19 before reopening productions on the popular filmmakers’, opened up on her Coronavirus experience

Vanguard reported that the veteran actress said she was treated by some infectious decease doctors who told her that many people are infected with the virus because there’s no widespread testing.

Omotola further revealed that when most people feel unwell, they attribute it to malaria, diarrhea among other ailments.

Recalling how she contracted the disease on a movie set, the actress said;

“I hardly fall ill and so when I left the set and started having chills the next day or so, I knew something wasn’t right. I thought it might be stress. This was on Monday, August 3. I waited till Tuesday and it got worse. I was shaking uncontrollably and my temperature was going through the roof.”

She also disclosed that infected her son and daughter with the virus. Omotola added;

“My spirit told me immediately, this is not malaria or fever. I have been extremely careful and paranoid about this COVID-19 stuff. So I told hubby I needed to be tested immediately. I have a son that has Asthma!
“They came to test me on Wednesday and my result came out on Thursday evening … Positive. My world crashed. I felt crazy and empty.
“My symptoms were high fever and...... Continue Reading

SOURCE @Read Full Detail >>> Continue Reading
Re: How I Infected My Children With COVID-19 — Omotola Openned Up by heed101(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Continue reading what exactly?

(1) (Reply)

Man Power / Toothache Or Toothpain Natural Treatments / Boost Your Sperm Count In Three Weeks(100% Confirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.