Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! (4040 Views)

Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! / I'm Fvucking Broke! How Can I Make Money Online?! / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by 360clips: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
They can literally fvuck anything in skirt! I can absolutely not fvuck anything in skirt! Even a female lizard in skirt dey will still fvuck! That's why you see so many imbeciles roaming the streets with no limbs or torso. undecided . Absolutely no standards. No self-respect for themselves! A man will sell his whole life fortunes just for pussy! I get it! Men are naturally sexual creatures. They're ready for sex any day and time or hour of the day. But there has to be control! Without control they're consequences! In the first world, you see so many sexual harrasment lawsuit filed against big men of big companies which cost them so many millions by a co-worker and spoil their reputation for years. In some cases they even have to resign! I mean, what on earth would make a man that has so much money start sexually harassing his female co-worker of his company! They're billions of girls out there, why a co-worker? Why not just have someone go to the brothel or strip club and get you the hottest girls ever seen and have fun! It's absolutely crazy! You see a guy marrying a woman just because of sex! Them when the kids come you see you can't afford their upbringing! Kids are so goddamn expensive! I mean who the hell would want to have one! They nuts! I can never do any of these shit! My drive is to make money, take care of myself & nuclear family and travel the world! Sex means absolutely nothing to me! I can do without sex for years! Discuss...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by mymadam(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
shocked Ol' boy, take am easy, abeg! Wetin happen nau?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by anthonyuncle(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
ur post is about boys,
if u think they are for MEN, then u ain't a man

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by Jerkbaba: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
Men are naturally cheap! Once they see pussy, GBAM! Their sense don lost! Nothing you do or say can change that!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by fykes(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
This one doesn't know what it means to be a man.
It's not having money in ur small pocket neither is it having a panic.

Give it time son.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by hisgrace090: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
It only take the grace of God to control man from sexual urge.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
I am cheap, very very cheap. Come and beat me drummer boy

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by DaddyRochie1642: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
The world Still needs Our dear "SIMPS" grin grin
Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by cooooooks(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
Which men are ready for sex any time any day with any person?

That is not real life o.

360clips:
They can literally fvuck anything in skirt! I can absolutely not fvuck anything in skirt! Even a female lizard in skirt dey will still fvuck! That's why you see so many imbeciles roaming the streets with no limbs or torso. undecided . Absolutely no standards. No self-respect for themselves! A man will sell his whole life fortunes just for pussy! I get it! Men are naturally sexual creatures. They're ready for sex any day and time or hour of the day. But there has to be control! Without control they're consequences! In the first world, you see so many sexual harrasment lawsuit filed against big men of big companies which cost them so many millions by a co-worker and spoil their reputation for years. In some cases they even have to resign! I mean, what on earth would make a man that has so much money start sexually harassing his female co-worker of his company! They're billions of girls out there, why a co-worker? Why not just have someone go to the brothel or strip club and get you the hottest girls ever seen and have fun! It's absolutely crazy! You see a guy marrying a woman just because of sex! Them when the kids come you see you can't afford their upbringing! Kids are so goddamn expensive! I mean who the hell would want to have one! They nuts! I can never do any of these shit! My drive is to make money, take care of myself & nuclear family and travel the world! Sex means absolutely nothing to me! I can do without sex for years! Discuss...
Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by Junkie1: 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
A REAL NIGGA SHOULDN'T PASS UP ON PVSSY LORD FUTURE HIMSELF HAS FVCKED SOME UGLY BITCHES ND HE ADMITS IT

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by Jerkbaba: 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
Y
Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
cooooooks:
Which men are ready for sex any time any day with any person?

That is not real life o.

grin grin grin grin
I thought they said men are ever ready to fire.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by fati2001(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
LMAO. truth talk
Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by BlackBullXXX(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
If men are cheap, women are cheaper. Guys like you are the one that run to Nairaland giving us simps story... Now he dey form no time for pussy.

I am fucking pussy right now for a living and fucking love it.
Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by cooooooks(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
grin grin

Maybe in the dream.

Chii59:

grin grin grin grin
I thought they said men are ever ready to fire.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Men are cheap?? How many have you bought

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by Reex12(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Chii59:

grin grin grin grin I thought they said men are ever ready to fire. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i know you love blow jobs with this ur lips no lie
Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
oh come on
Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by Sixfeetbelle: 12:10am On Aug 24, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
oh come on

Did he lie?
Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 24, 2020
dose ones with lack of sef control cheesy
Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by saucecode(m): 12:48am On Aug 24, 2020
0KNM:
I am cheap, very very cheap. Come and beat me drummer boy
grin grin
Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by COURVOISier(m): 1:44am On Aug 24, 2020
No, I won't lie, I love P-U-S-S-Y grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by Benwallt(m): 4:36am On Aug 24, 2020
See your brain in his hand

Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by TONYE001(m): 5:52am On Aug 24, 2020
Actually, OP's submission isn't far from the truth. The rate at which youths throw themselves to sex is alarming and disturbing.

One can no longer go through the Trending Section of this site without seeing lots of sex-related topics. It's almost appearing like all young men talk about these days are women, sex, alcohol, drugs and money.

Just last month, a young girl of 18 was rushed to our facility almost dying from severe haemorrhage. What happened? Incomplete abortion. Same month, a young girl of about the same age was raped by two boys in their apartment. Sex, sex, sex. What's going on, really?

We once had a patient with cerebral malaria. He was having recurrent seizures. He's about 3 years old or so. His father? An irresponsible man that didn't even appreciate the severity of his son's situation. Guess what? This man is an agbero, I mean, the regular agberos in the park. He couldn't even foot the bills of his son's care. What's more interesting? He's got two other children! Their mother(s)? Nowhere to be found.

Today, due to incessant sex, we have lots and lots of unplanned pregnancies that either end in abortions (endangering the lives of women) or in children that are poorly taken care of. What about STD's? The carelessness of our youths is making a mess of the efforts of the WHO, USAID and other related bodies in curbing the spread of HIV.

Where's the ambition that used to be there when we were younger? Where's the honour for family? All we've got on this site is 'alpha males' bragging about their exploits with young girls.

See, it's shameful.

Africa is doing so terribly at all fronts and all most of us talk about is sex. What's even special about this sex sef?

I can only hope that we get better one day.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by Ghengiskhan(m): 6:46am On Aug 24, 2020
360clips:
Because the good things in life are absolutely free so men are also free ���
Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by Bornfool(m): 7:16am On Aug 24, 2020
Simp spotted! simp crew abeg help me give him advice
Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by Bornfool(m): 7:17am On Aug 24, 2020
BlackBullXXX:
If men are cheap, women are cheaper. Guys like you are the one that run to Nairaland giving us simps story... Now he dey form no time for pussy.

I am fucking pussy right now for a living and fucking love it.

Madooo fucking pussy for living grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by sageb: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2020
TONYE001:
Actually, OP's submission isn't far from the truth. The rate at which youths throw themselves to sex is alarming and disturbing.

One can no longer go through the Trending Section of this site without seeing lots of sex-related topics. It's almost appearing like all young men talk about these days are women, sex, alcohol, drugs and money.

Just last month, a young girl of 18 was rushed to our facility almost dying from severe haemorrhage. What happened? Incomplete abortion. Same month, a young girl of about the same age was raped by two boys in their apartment. Sex, sex, sex. What's going on, really?

We once had a patient with cerebral malaria. He was having recurrent seizures. He's about 3 years old or so. His father? An irresponsible man that didn't even appreciate the severity of his son's situation. Guess what? This man is an agbero, I mean, the regular agberos in the park. He couldn't even foot the bills of his son's care. What's more interesting? He's got two other children! Their mother(s)? Nowhere to be found.

Today, due to incessant sex, we have lots and lots of unplanned pregnancies that either end in abortion (endangering the lives of women) or in children that are poorly taken care of. What about STD's? The carelessness of our youths is making a mess of the efforts of the WHO, USAID and other related bodies in curbing the spread of HIV.

Where's the ambition that used to be there when we were younger? Where's the honour for family? All we've got on this site is 'alpha males' bragging about their exploits with young girls.

See, it's shameful.

Africa is doing so terribly at all fronts and all most of us talk about is sex. What's even special about this sex sef?

I can only hope that we get better one day.
hello Tonye, can we discuss with regards to NGOs in Rivers(preferably the NGOs in Ijaw communities).
Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:19am On Aug 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Did he lie?
He makes it sound like it's every man. I don't do what is written up there and it's possible some guys don't too.
Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by onwuakpachris(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! by nuelsam: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2020
I guess I'm not....STFU and stop generalizing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only / Guys Be Careful, Read This / Advice Needed.........should I Call Her Mum Or Lock Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.