Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

How Can I Get A Reliable App For Convert Airtime To Cash? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Can I Get A Reliable App For Convert Airtime To Cash? (1523 Views)

Reliable App Development Company In Canada / Convert Airtime To Cash / DATA BUNDLES (N500/1GB). CONVERT YOUR AIRTIME TO CASH. RESELLERS ALSO NEEDED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Reliable App For Convert Airtime To Cash? by Olarewaju89: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pls i want you to introduce a good application that can convert airtime to cash.

Pls, i have 3,500 naira Etisalat airtime on my phone and i want to sell it.
Re: How Can I Get A Reliable App For Convert Airtime To Cash? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Use Patricia
Re: How Can I Get A Reliable App For Convert Airtime To Cash? by Olarewaju89: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
Simplesoul87:
Use Patricia

OK thanks
Re: How Can I Get A Reliable App For Convert Airtime To Cash? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Pls i want you to introduce a good application that can convert airtime to cash.

Pls, i have 3,500 naira Etisalat airtime on my phone and i want to sell it.

Datavilla.com is your best bet, their service charge is 20% but they only accept transfer.

I have another site where you don't need to transfer your airtime, you just need to request for deposit from the site from your line, authorize the pop-up message sent to your phone and gbam, your money in your wallet which you can later be withdrawn to your bank account. DM me if you need the site, but I will charge you for the info because it is a top secret I want to reveal to you. Albeit, their service charge is maximum of 16.3%.
Re: How Can I Get A Reliable App For Convert Airtime To Cash? by Olarewaju89: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
donproject:

Datavilla.com is your best bet, their service charge is 20% but they only accept transfer.

I have another site where you don't need to transfer your airtime, you just need to request for deposit from the site from your line, authorize the pop-up message sent to your phone and gbam, your money in your wallet which you can later be withdrawn to your bank account. DM me if you need the site, but I will charge you for the info because it is a top secret I want to reveal to you. Albeit, their service charge is maximum of 16.3%.

OK thanks. Pls send me your whatsapp contact
Re: How Can I Get A Reliable App For Convert Airtime To Cash? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Olarewaju89:

OK thanks. Pls send me your whatsapp contact

Send yours instead...
Re: How Can I Get A Reliable App For Convert Airtime To Cash? by ChiefZaddy: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
I use Aimtoget. Their charges are high but highly reliable. Withdrawal to bank is almost instant.
Re: How Can I Get A Reliable App For Convert Airtime To Cash? by Olarewaju89: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
I use Aimtoget. Their charges are high but highly reliable. Withdrawal to bank is almost instant.

OK thanks. I will try them.

Modified: I just try them now but they don't have Etisalat service. Only mtn, glo and Airtel.

(1) (Reply)

Xbox 360 Arcade System Holiday Core Bundle (hdmi, 256mb Memory Unit) -- N=50,700 / Starcom Evdo Izap For Sale @9500 / Very Clean And Loaded Nokia E5 @ 35,000naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.