Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,731 members, 7,752,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 February 2024 at 08:55 PM

Humbro International: A Liar And A Cheat. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Humbro International: A Liar And A Cheat. (253 Views)

Locomotive Electrical Parts Mikura International: A Comprehensive Guide / Discover The Excellence Of Kingford International: A Leading Real Estate Company / Fact Check On BUA Crisis In Okpella: Chris Nehikhare Is A Patent Liar And Fabric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Humbro International: A Liar And A Cheat. by Sadr: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Dear Humbro International, I want to believe you can do better than how you currently run your shipping company. My experience with you recently left a bitter taste in my mouth and I regret recommending you to those close to me.
1. You lied that you have a warehouse/office in Lagos. Upon visiting the address you gave, Camry Car Park along Airport Road, I was shocked to discover that your purported warehouse was an old abandoned accidented blue Van. I could see people's goods being piled up in the Van like cabbage and the rest left out in the Sun.
2. Despite the fact that your charges are outrageous compare to others, you also add extra kg to people's goods. We discovered that in some cases, from the goods we shipped from China, you added 1kg, 0.6kg 0.5kg, etc.
I hope you read this and improve.

Re: Humbro International: A Liar And A Cheat. by Mide3367: 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Another one grin
Re: Humbro International: A Liar And A Cheat. by Humbro: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sadr:
Dear Humbro International, I want to believe you can do better than how you currently run your shipping company. My experience with you recently left a bitter taste in my mouth and I regret recommending you to those close to me.
1. You lied that you have a warehouse/office in Lagos. Upon visiting the address you gave, Camry Car Park along Airport Road, I was shocked to discover that your purported warehouse was an old abandoned accidented blue Van. I could see people's goods being piled up in the Van like cabbage and the rest left out in the Sun.
2. Despite the fact that your charges are outrageous compare to others, you also add extra kg to people's goods. We discovered that in some cases, from the goods we shipped from China, you added 1kg, 0.6kg 0.5kg, etc.
I hope you read this and improve.
Well I think now is the right time to reply you because when I saw this call out ,I asked you on WhatsApp and you denied it . But it's better to ask questions before coming out to call out .
1. You talked about warehouse , during this time , I had office in ojota but because of distance. I had to make it possible for people to easily pick up their goods at car park. Some customers then do come ojota too. And for your information too those goods there are not mine ,I told you on WhatsApp then. I don't pack goods there , all my goods are packed in warehouse. Some customers who comes to warehouse can come here and confirm too ,at least this is an open forum.
2. I don't increase people's goods weight , now get this there's difference between net weight and gross weight . That your supplier told you goods is 10kg doesn't mean , it's gross weight is 10kg . The gross weight might be 10.1 or 10.2kg because it's repacked. When you talked about price ,my shipping rate is same or lower than my competitors . I know you could also remember that no shipping company,was giving you the service,I was offering you then. I would use my money and air time to give you feedback. I personally handles your waybill till the driver delivers without requesting for dispatch charges. Well I noticed that offering good service to some customers aren't appreciated. I equally stopped offering those free services same time. At least you could have gone to Google or ask people about shipments. I'm happy that you are happy and having a good business too. Thank you
I didn't want to talk about this because you said you aren't the one that gave the review .

(1) (Reply)

TAJBank Opens New Footprints In Sokoto State (photos) / Ritual Prank - Must Watch!!! / 7 Sites That Are Better Than Rev.com | How To Earn $400 Weekly As A TRANSLATOR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.