Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,089 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

The North Should Please Forget 2023 Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Should Please Forget 2023 Presidency (887 Views)

New APC Guidelines Give Amaechi, Ngige 3 Days To Resign Or Forget 2023 Ambitions / Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Should Please Forget 2023 Presidency by spy24(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
Im from Bayelsa State, the same senatorial district with GEJ (I’m saying this for emphasis). I also said if it’s Tinubu the north trust to hand over power to then so be it for peace to reign. If you know me here on Nairaland, you’ll know Tinubu isn’t exactly my type of person so therefore I’m not putting his name front for selfish reasons rather for the peace of the nation.
Talking of the SE, are they ready ? Have they extended hands of cooperation ? The two front liners ie Okorocha and Uzor Kalu will be rubbished at the anti corruption tribunal and court of public opinion, Peter Obi will contest as vice under Atiku besides the north dont particularly like him after that lie from ElRufai that he deported northerners while he hasn’t really endeared himself to the SW since 2019 so who really is the SE pushing forward in a unified front ?

Its the turn of south east simple
Re: The North Should Please Forget 2023 Presidency by kcnwaigbo: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Arrewa:
he's not an igbo... He's a Yoruba man that is just asslicking igbos on every thread cos he want them to support the south west in the Coming election.

So the only way to get their support is condemning the north and supporting their assertions.

Not knowing that the Igbos here are by far smarter than him.

Power is going to the south... We have no Bussiness with power come 2023.

They should unite and present a candidate instead of this cheap asslicking.

The candidate the north pick is who is going to win.
If at all you from the North you are a political nonentity and thus has no say on what will happen
Re: The North Should Please Forget 2023 Presidency by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
Igbochief001:

which region in south is agitating ? ...won't over looking them and giving Yoruba president worsen it ? let's call a spade a spade
i said “even if” it’s tinubu the north trusts. The SE hasn’t pushed forward any candidate yet and the man I want is running as vice to Atiku
Re: The North Should Please Forget 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
i said “even if” it’s tinubu the north trusts. The SE hasn’t pushed forward any candidate yet and the man I want is running as vice to Atiku
has any region pushed any candidate ? ..
has your tinubu made his intention known for than rochas or kalu has ?
Re: The North Should Please Forget 2023 Presidency by amuwo1980: 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
your ignorance is a disease sir. If I were practicing tribalism, why didn’t I put forward the name of one of my prominent Ijaw brothers or sisters ? Please behave yourself abeg
Kayode sikiru you are now an ijaw man, these ppl. You are worse than the white muderous supporters of trump

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Suffering, Jega, Onaiyekan Tell Buhari / An Igbo Lady Record Yet Another Success In Texas. / 60 Youths Missing In Anambra Community, Catholic Priest Fingered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.