Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) (41561 Views)

Innoson Research Center Nnewi (photos and Videos) / Sales And Installation Of Automobile Windscreens And Side Glasses / Sales And Installation Of Automobile Windscreens And Side Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Ilaumoh(m): 7:32am On Aug 24, 2020
Uchasa:

Shut up!!!
Youre not from Ibeno, you are probably a Cownu follower who likes to fit into a place he isnt from for argument purposes.
Ibeno people from time to time come to Opobo and other Andoni enclaves to receive blessings from their kits and kins, Ibeno people are being Ibibiolized by your stupid Udom, if not they are Ijaws!!!
Idiot... So if am not from there, is your father that is from here..
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by nsiba: 7:33am On Aug 24, 2020
Uchasa:

Ibibio dwarfs are in pains!!!
Please bring more of your sisters to PHC, we need to have more Ekaettes to be bleeped for suya and gala.

You father taught you well and is your mother still plying in the trade brought you 4kery basta-rd to existence
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Uchasa(m): 7:35am On Aug 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Idiot... So if am not from there, is your father that is from here..

I know you are not from Ibeno because Ibeno/Eastern Obolo people hate an average Akwa Ibomite as much as i do.
They know how they have suffered under Ibibio/Annang controlled governments despite laying the golden eggs that has been sustaining your landlocked lands.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Uchasa(m): 7:36am On Aug 24, 2020
nsiba:

You father taught you well and is your mother still plying in the trade brought you 4kery basta-rd to existence

We need more Akwa Ibom pussies in our night clubs, they are the cheapest around.
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Is obvious you are... When you wake up in the morning read what you wrote again then after seek forgiveness from your maker OK..
Your hate is red in colour and that's a nuisance alarm..

No time for such but truth must be said...

The circle is dark.
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Ilaumoh(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2020
Uchasa:

I know you are not from Ibeno because Ibeno/Eastern Obolo people hate an average Akwa Ibomite as much as i do.
They know how they have suffered under Ibibio/Annang controlled governments despite laying the golden eggs that has been sustaining your landlocked lands.
Hahahahahahhaha.. Then you are as dumb as your average family members.
Which Ibeno hate who?
Ibeno only had small fued with eket people an that was settle.. So don't sound more dumma

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Ilaumoh(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

No time for such but truth must be said...

The circle is dark.
Is just obvious man
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by ramatintin(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2020
My delta state governor hope you are seeing investment other governors are influencing to their states cos for 5years there is nothing that can be ascribe to you other than your teeth.improve before you suffer for 600years o.
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by chubinwa(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2020
The best 3 governors so far are: Udom Emmanuel, Dave Umahi and Zulum. the most clueless and selfish governor is that pot bellied glutton in abia state

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by nsiba: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Uchasa:

We need more Akwa Ibom pussies in our night clubs, they are the cheapest around.

And that is the best you can do, no wonder you were beating like animal since the you can't stop masturbuating on AkwaIbom, you go die like fowl

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 24, 2020
Yus2020:
Udom is scammer audio achievement
Most of them are illiterates.
looting is heavily going on
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Is just obvious man
No time for tantrums to the truth.
My submission remains a fact.
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by nsiba: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

And NNPC that is scamming the entire Nigeria, your father and his brothers and Governor and you worthless pri-ick you all are professors

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Ilaumoh(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2020
Uchasa:

Check my posts and see the deplorable condition of your villages, your salary is too small for you to be able to build a befitting house for your parents and youre here ranting on NL.
Most of you are either maids for we Ikwerres, Cleaners at Yoruba or Hausa owned industries or Sales boys at Igbo owned Shops or stores.
Nothing good comes out of dwarfs.
I think the maids are making enough strides in development that cultists of a people you have in your slum..
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by tutudesz: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2020
sandysaint:

You're not from Bayelsa, are you?
Delta State O!
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Uchasa(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I think the maids are making enough strides in development that cultists of a people you have in your slum..

You mean those sex slaves??
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 24, 2020
nsiba:

And NNPC that is scamming the entire Nigeria, your father and his brothers and Governor and you worthless pri-ick you all are professors

The fact remains that most of them are illiterates and gullible. My submission was totally harmless but due to gullibility the blunt fellows thinks anybody is fighting them.

Half Education is dangerous... especially if obtained in a rural secondary school.

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Ilaumoh(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Ilaumoh(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2020
Uchasa:

You mean those sex slaves??
I mean those cultist, rapist and polluted populace of your state

Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Uchasa(m): 7:56am On Aug 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Hahahahahahhaha.. Then you are as dumb as your average family members.
Which Ibeno hate who?
Ibeno only had small fued with eket people an that was settle.. So don't sound more dumma

You guys dont know your enemies.
Ibeno people called their Ijaw and Ndoki-Igbo brothers from Rivers and Abia state to assist them in fighting Ibibios.
If you dunno, Ibeno and Obolo are of Andoni extraction, and Andoni people are related to Ijaws and Ndoki-Igbo, hence the clash with Ibibio dwarfs like you guys.
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Uchasa(m): 7:58am On Aug 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I mean those cultist, rapist and polluted populace of your state

You have no points to salvage your promiscuous mothers and sisters who open their legs for 1k.
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by nsiba: 8:00am On Aug 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

The fact remains that most of them are illiterates and gullible. My submission was totally harmless but due to gullibility the blunt fellows thinks anybody is fighting them.

Half Education is dangerous... especially if obtained in a rural secondary school.

Running his lose mouth pretending that he is educated is the MOST dangerous thing any man can do
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 24, 2020
[quote author=Ilaumoh post=93160797][/quote]

What do you want me to do with this table now?
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 24, 2020
nsiba:

Running his lose mouth pretending that he is educated is the MOST dangerous thing any man can do

Well, I am not interested in what happens in Akwaibom..Just submitted as the spirit leads. Ibom is not a problem to me.

You guys can continue the bickering...
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by nsiba: 8:06am On Aug 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Is that why I say you only know how to run ya mouth
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2020
nsiba:
Is that why I say you only know how to run ya mouth
Ekpenyong I don't have your time.
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by nsiba: 8:12am On Aug 24, 2020
Where is this useless son of a bi-tch. Uchasa
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by nsiba: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Ekpenyong I don't have your time.

Sharap and stick you 4kin nose to your adopted Ethiopian affairs
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You can masturbate on your lies with it..
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2020
nsiba:

Sharap and stick you 4kin nose to your adopted Ethiopian affairs

No ibom time for ibom
Re: Akwa Ibom Begins Construction Of Automobile Factory (Photos And Video) by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:
You can masturbate on your lies with it..

Fiction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla / Orji Kalu Fumes As His Jet's Technical Faults Aborts Visit To Maduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.