Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO (4802 Views)

Nigerian Army Today Arrested 4 Armed Yoruba Nation Agitators (full Video) / Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly / Photos Of Boko Haram Members Who Surrendered To The Nigerian Army Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO by Graysons: 1:40am On Aug 24, 2020
shocked shocked

Op your headline get as he be ooo grin

Nevertheless rip to the fallen ones.
Re: IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO by Graysons: 1:45am On Aug 24, 2020
proeast:

Lol, you really don't know what you're saying. IPOB is deeply entrenched in places like P.H and Lagos. Mind you, they don't go about wearing uniforms and they may live among others without people knowing. So how can you easily exterminate what you can't pinpoint?

Are you even aware that IPOB has as much members in P.H and Oyibo as they have in Aba?

Even the most developed police force will find it difficult to do so, how much more a ragtag like that of Nigeria.

Remember that anyone with access to Google can make bombs these days.
Ipob don't have any members in port Harcourt,but in Rivers state.

Stop your pathetic lies.
Re: IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO by Easternmind(m): 2:43am On Aug 24, 2020
Honestly,the way some people reason is derailing,The Nigerian army saw a group praying and they used bullets on them in order to kill them,and they still call them terrorists undecided,please who is the terrorist here?
And some Nigerians with their backward thinking and low mindedness will still be happy about this and support this,the way some minds reason here,you wonder if there's something seriously damaged in their mentality.What the Army did here is only escalating the matter on ground,and pushing them to carry arms, Those of you talking Rubbish,must know that it will eventually affect you in the long run unfortunately...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO by noleflendum: 2:54am On Aug 24, 2020
Johnny4President:
Nigeria forces na scam!!

Fight boko haram- no bullet

Fight bandits- no weapon

Fight kidnappers- no salary

Cause pain on innocent,peaceful and proud Biafras-................
please remember that our slogan is "Biafra or death"
Re: IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO by noleflendum: 2:56am On Aug 24, 2020
Bkayyy:
I've addressed this myopic reasoning of some Nigerians in another thread concerning this matter. The next stage is inevitable, keep pushing them to carry arms, when it start you'll know that ethnic motivated war is more deadly than religiously motivated one like boko haram, especially when the ethnic group see it as "it is better to die after killing at least one or two rival group, than to be killed in Street while protesting".
Nigeria is half way in the lane of Syria and Yugoslavia, those that understand history are already buying flight ticket to escape this inevitable burial ground. It is just a matter of few years (less than 5).
Mr OP keep on riding on your ignorance, when e go start, you'll be listed as collateral damage. It doesn't matter if you are in western side of Nigeria, this time around it will affect everybody and worse is the west that will be taken by surprise. If they tell the Syrian Druze and Yazidi's in 2005 when the protesters were being killed that the Syrian war will affect them, they will laugh at you and call you senseless but now the two ethnic groups are at the brink of extinction for a war that doesn't concern them
it is Biafra or death
Ipob should not be afraid of death
Re: IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO by noleflendum: 2:57am On Aug 24, 2020
olisaEze:

But Boko haram, killer herdsmen and ISIS are useful to you, ba?
very stale
Re: IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO by DSEER(f): 3:57am On Aug 24, 2020
branhampaul:
Let them invade Boko Haram meetings too.

No be only APC..Na RPG them use....we won't tolerate any form of terrorist gathering..you fighting for a dream that can never come to past..

They killed 2DSS officer the radio Biafra is not talking about it..

I will like radio Biafra to define what is a weapon for me..those DSS officer was killed by that same stick they were holding..

IGBO ARE DIVIDE, SELFISH INTREST IS WHAT IS KILLING YOU GUYS LOOKING FOR HOW TO INTIMIDATE YOUR FELLOW BROTHER BY ALL MEANS...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO by DSEER(f): 4:00am On Aug 24, 2020
noleflendum:
it is Biafra or death
Ipob should not be afraid of death

I laugh in Spanish they have called for war...
You go and join then now
Re: IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO by blaqoracle: 4:09am On Aug 24, 2020
Bkayyy:
I've addressed this myopic reasoning of some Nigerians in another thread concerning this matter. The next stage is inevitable, keep pushing them to carry arms, when it start you'll know that ethnic motivated war is more deadly than religiously motivated one like boko haram, especially when the ethnic group see it as "it is better to die after killing at least one or two rival group, than to be killed in Street while protesting".
Nigeria is half way in the lane of Syria and Yugoslavia, those that understand history are already buying flight ticket to escape this inevitable burial ground. It is just a matter of few years (less than 5).
Mr OP keep on riding on your ignorance, when e go start, you'll be listed as collateral damage. It doesn't matter if you are in western side of Nigeria, this time around it will affect everybody and worse is the west that will be taken by surprise. If they tell the Syrian Druze and Yazidi's in 2005 when the protesters were being killed that the Syrian war will affect them, they will laugh at you and call you senseless but now the two ethnic groups are at the brink of extinction for a war that doesn't concern them
if it is taking Igbo 50 years to prepare for war, how many years will the actual war last?
Re: IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO by bigpicture001: 7:12am On Aug 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
i pity these brainwashed youths

They are not brainwashed....u need to b Igbo to understand
Re: IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO by charcoal(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2020
iPob una just Dey waste una life y’all are just getting killed for nothing. .. you can’t fight armed mehn with your sticks and machete smh
Re: IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2020
charcoal:
iPob una just Dey waste una life y’all are just getting killed for nothing. .. you can’t fight armed mehn with your sticks and machete smh

Na mumu people na
Re: IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO by ThatFairGuy: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2020
Activist? Is that activism or terrorism angry
Re: IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO by Dedetwo(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2020
BehindBiafra:

Chest beater IPOB. We the igbos are not in support of your madness

Shut up your putrid mouth. The killing is way beyond the silly shouts of IPOB. Take a good look of Nigeria. Nigerian militia tends to have good intelligent gathering when it concerns to anything Biafra but zero intelligent skills when it concerns Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram and bandits in Sokoto, Katsina and Zamfara State.
Re: IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO by wingmanIII: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Any Southerner celebrating or supporting this genocide is a myopic and self hating fool.
Continue, you will equally cry soon. Mumu
Re: IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
Meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu is in London eating pizza on their dime.
Re: IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO by Daddysidhan: 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
Later they will say Yoruba na coward, Is it not better to be a coward than been stupid. Abi how do we explain generational stupidity their parents do same by following ojukwu to fight the federal troops with pounding stick now the children are walking the same foot steps
Re: IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO by EMMY76: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
The reasons why I don't like ipob and their method is because they are just too weak and boastful how can u fight the military with sticks? This Is why i respect the niger delta militants u can't try this type of rubbish with them i can't join this kind of agitation where I will allow myself to be killed without having any weapons to take down some of my enemies with me.
Re: IPOB Carry Stick To Fight Army Today As They Shoot Them Mercilessly VIDEO by Bkayyy: 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
JAMO84:
Go and buy your guns, this time won't be Python but Anaconda
We tame both Python and anaconda in my state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasarawa Voters Erupt In Celebration As Obi Wins Landslide Plus Other Northern V / Sss Detain Ajani Wale(youth Council President) / Ondo Poll May Witness Violence, Manipulation – Observers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.