Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date (1851 Views)

Most Reliable Car You've Ever Owned? / 6 Crazy Vehicles Built & Used In Nazi Germany During 2nd World War (photos) / This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by foolbuster: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
The list is solid. This is the list of the most reliable cars in the world that were built no later than 2010. Compiled and graded according to data obtained from real owners. These cars in addition to the reports from owners also passed the tests they were subjected to by experts. Numbered in ascending order. With no 1 being the best.

20: Nissan leaf
19: Toyota Venza
18: Toyota Sequoia
17: Honda CRV
16: Toyota Corolla
15: Acura TSX
14: Honda Accord
13: Lexus RX
12: Toyota Tundra
11: Toyota Highlander
10: Lexus CT 200h
9: Mazda 3
8: Toyota Avalon
7: Lexus GS
6: Lexus IS
5: Toyota Rav4
4: Lexus ES
3: Toyota Camry
2: Toyota Prius
1: Toyota 4runner
Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by valarinz: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
This list na for Japan alone abi

Ayam not following

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by shitshappen(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
valarinz:

Ayam not following

Help me ask him.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by foolbuster: 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
valarinz:

Ayam not following

Lol. But na them they make the most reliable cars na aaaa.
Even civic sef no make the list.

1 Like

Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
No surprise that the 4runner is #1. Such a well built car.

1 Like

Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
No Bmw, no Benz, no Audi - what da fvck?

Reliable or not - I'll pick these machines over any Japanese bicycles anyday - Gba!

Take cover! The Germans are coming. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by Originalsly: 4:13am On Aug 24, 2020
Hmmm.....Subaru should be somewhere on the list.

1 Like

Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by mejai(m): 4:35am On Aug 24, 2020
This list looks tampered. Na inec compile am?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by foolbuster: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2020
Zoharariel:

Reliable or not - I'll pick these machines over any Japanese bicycles anyday - Gba!

Lolz. Very funny. Please don't use reliability and german brands in the same sentence. Especially with post 2010 productions.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by foolbuster: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmm.....Subaru shouod be somewhere on the list.

So what number do you think it'll be on?

1 Like

Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by Originalsly: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
foolbuster:

So what number do you think it'll be on?

14 or 20.
Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by foolbuster: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Originalsly:

14 or 20.

So subaru is more reliable than crv, corolla and venza?

1 Like

Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by Originalsly: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
foolbuster:

So subaru is more reliable than crv, corolla and venza?

... based on your list.
Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by dfos2k(m): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Buying Japanese= frequent workshop visits but
Buying German= rare workshop visits.
Japanese= cheaper repairs
German= deep pocket repairs
I've driven both, I drive a civic now. If I get money now na German straight! How can copy and paste be better than original?
Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
dfos2k:
I've driven both, I drive a civic now. If I get money now na German straight! How can copy and paste be better than original?

It's OK to be wrong. No one will arrest you for it. But don't try to mislead people.

1 Like

Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by Presegs(m): 12:37am On Aug 25, 2020
Zoharariel:

grin
Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by foolbuster: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2020
dfos2k:

This is a lie.
Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by dfos2k(m): 12:03am On Aug 26, 2020
foolbuster:

This is a lie.
saying something is a lie is when you've got proof. I bet you're driving a Japanese car as I am. The Germans spend millions of dollars on research and innovation so when a new innovation's flaws are laid bare, hateful and often bias media like you will amplify it! When flaws are perfected our Asians will go from behind and pay small money to get the patented technology pioneered by the Germans. Please careful before you tell someone he's lying. Vboot concept, Abs, fuel injection technology......... All the many things that make you enjoy that your ride is German bro. Calm down
Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by dfos2k(m): 12:51am On Aug 26, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

It's OK to be wrong. No one will arrest you for it. But don't try to mislead people.
how market for your G53? grin grin? Best car in the world! When you don't have money to buy and maintain a German machine, you join the bad mouth gang! That list compiled there are all copy and pasted! Tell me any game changing innovation pioneered by any of those brands, see the Infiniti you drive is a German copy cat. Have you ever wondered why those who copy you during exams tend to score higher? Ask oga Gazzus delving into the German auto world has changed his perspective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2020
dfos2k:
how market for your G53? grin grin? Best car in the world! When you don't have money to buy and maintain a German machine, you join the bad mouth gang! That list compiled there are all copy and pasted! Tell me any game changing innovation pioneered by any of those brands, see the Infiniti you drive is a German copy cat. Have you ever wondered why those who copy you during exams tend to score higher? Ask oga Gazzus delving into the German auto world has changed his perspective.

Who are you?

1 Like

Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by foolbuster: 7:40am On Aug 26, 2020
dfos2k:
saying something is a lie is when you've got proof. I bet you're driving a Japanese car as I am. The Germans spend millions of dollars on research and innovation so when a new innovation's flaws are laid bare, hateful and often bias media like you will amplify it! When flaws are perfected our Asians will go from behind and pay small money to get the patented technology pioneered by the Germans. Please careful before you tell someone he's lying. Vboot concept, Abs, fuel injection technology......... All the many things that make you enjoy that your ride is German bro. Calm down

Na wa ooo, bros cool temper abeg, why the post pain you like this na aaa. Na your papa get german brands? Abi you sell german cars?

Hateful and biased? Whats wrong with you man? Why will i hate german machines, what could i possibly have to gain?

Seems you impulsively open your mouth and talk first before thinking. Incase you can't read, Let me remind you that this list is for post 2010 cars and its for reliability not performance oga.

"Pay small money to get the patented technology" lolz, are you sure you really know what a patent is?
But wait ooo, are you calling toyota and honda copy cats?
Every top manufacturer spends millions of dollars on research and innovation bro. It is not an exclusivity of the germans.

Look, everybody knows that top german brands are over engineered and complex. And If you don't know that then you know nothing about cars. They perform remarkably well but they don't hold up over time. Why do you think german brands do not hold up their value?
This list is a compilation of the top 20 cars made from 2010 which recorded the least complaints from their owners globally. In order words, it is from people that own and drive cars.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2020
foolbuster:

Na wa ooo, bros cool temper abeg, why the post pain you like this na aaa. Na your papa get german brands? Abi you sell german cars?

Hateful and biased? Whats wrong with you man? Why will i hate german machines, what could i possibly have to gain?

Seems you impulsively open your mouth and talk first before thinking. Incase you can't read, Let me remind you that this list is for post 2010 cars and its for reliability not performance oga.

"Pay small money to get the patented technology" lolz, are you sure you really know what a patent is?
But wait ooo, are you calling toyota and honda copy cats?
Every top manufacturer spends millions of dollars on research and innovation bro. It is not an exclusivity of the germans.

Look, everybody knows that top german brands are over engineered and complex. And If you don't know that then you know nothing about cars. They perform remarkably well but they don't hold up over time. Why do you think german brands do not hold up their value?
This list is a compilation of the top 20 cars made from 2010 which recorded the least complaints from their owners globally. In order words, it is from people that own and drive cars.

Why waste your time? Next time, just share this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIK7K_q8eY

2 Likes

Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by dfos2k(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2020
so you basically agreed that the list was a comparison of apples and grapes! You could not look for another over engineered and complex brand to compare with the German machines. You carried "underengineered" and simple cars that have less technology to compare machines. The asians try to confuse the average car buyer by paying for crappy surveys against cars not in their class to make them seem cool. This is the reason you came out with a 2.2 and those copying you made 2.1 . Why are you still claiming you're more intelligent than them bro? I'm an illiterate and I was able to write this! Please keep it coming.
Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by dfos2k(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Who are you?
your landlord grin grin. You're owing rent since you've started badmouthing German machines, Coro or no Coro pay your rent!
Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2020
dfos2k:
your landlord grin grin. You're owing rent since you've started badmouthing German machines, Coro or no Coro pay your rent!

You talk too much.
Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by dfos2k(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2020
Nairalanders great news! According to the people who own this thread, since 2010 Lexus have built more reliable cars than Bugatti, yes! Also Toyota cars since that year are better than the Ferraris, even the Infiniti has been dusting the Lamborghini in build quality since 2010. Japanese cars are the best cars in the world, all hail the Japmobiles! @heavenlyband and @foolbuster how many Ferrari, lambo, Aston, Bugatti, rolce users were interviewed in that Japanese paid survey sef(just asking for a friend grin grin)

1 Like

Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by dfos2k(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

You talk too much.
sorry na you can't take lil jab? I'm just trying to misinform people a little more shocked

1 Like

Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by foolbuster: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2020
dfos2k:
Nairalanders great news! According to the people who own this thread, since 2010 Lexus have built more reliable cars than Bugatti, yes! Also Toyota cars since that year are better than the Ferraris, even the Infiniti has been dusting the Lamborghini in build quality since 2010. Japanese cars are the best cars in the world, all hail the Japmobiles! @heavenlyband and @foolbuster how many Ferrari, lambo, Aston, Bugatti, rolce users were interviewed in that Japanese paid survey sef(just asking for a friend grin grin)

undecidedHeavenlybang was right. You are a waste of time. You know nothing about cars.

1 Like

Re: The Most Well Built & Most Reliable Vehicles Built From 2010 To Date by donstefano8(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
foolbuster:

Lolz. Very funny. Please don't use reliability and german brands in the same sentence. Especially with post 2010 productions.

Post 2010 of these German automobiles seems to be better than later towards twenty10s grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Costly Is Ford Edge To Maintain / What I Have Never Seen Or Heard Of In A Car Crash. / Mechanic For VW Passat 2006/7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.