Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

How I Found Out I Snore When I Sleep. This Is Embarrassing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Found Out I Snore When I Sleep. This Is Embarrassing (708 Views)

Elderly Woman Cries Out: I Want To Be Somebody’s Wife Or Girlfriend (Video) / Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant / How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Found Out I Snore When I Sleep. This Is Embarrassing by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
Few nights ago I was in bed with this lady, at intervals she kept hitting me or hitting the bed frame to disturb my sleep. When I woke up and turn to her she’ll say it was a mistake. Then I noticed she always did that whenever I was deep asleep. I knew something was not right. But she didn’t say.

Last night I was on video call with a friend and I slept off. This friend was so nice to help me to uncover what I didn’t know about myself. She recorded the video call with her other phone and sent me the video this morning.

cryin the video while I was sleeping I was just snoring and as well releasing small small soft mess. I couldn’t believe my eyes and my ears. I’m still thinking the video is doctored to embarrass me

2 Likes

Re: How I Found Out I Snore When I Sleep. This Is Embarrassing by Newcreature2020(m): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
It's simple,if you are born again,just talk to yourself using the name of Jesus, tell it to go and never return in the name of Jesus.
Re: How I Found Out I Snore When I Sleep. This Is Embarrassing by SpecTTraP: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ok
Re: How I Found Out I Snore When I Sleep. This Is Embarrassing by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
There are ear plugs ur partner can use ..it's not something to fuss over.God can take it away..pls ask him
Re: How I Found Out I Snore When I Sleep. This Is Embarrassing by gasparpisciotta: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
Carchoice:
Few nights ago I was in bed with this lady, at intervals she kept hitting me or hitting the bed frame to disturb my sleep. When I woke up and turn to her she’ll say it was a mistake. Then I noticed she always did that whenever I was deep asleep. I knew something was not right. But she didn’t say.

Last night I was on video call with a friend and I slept off. This friend was so nice to help me to uncover what I didn’t know about myself. She recorded the video call with her other phone and sent me the video this morning.

kiss in the video while I was sleeping I was just snoring and as well releasing small small soft mess. I couldn’t believe my eyes and my ears. I’m still thinking the video is doctored to embarrass me

You are a living being, snoring and farting during your sleep is very normal. It only varies from human to human.
Re: How I Found Out I Snore When I Sleep. This Is Embarrassing by Friendlyjoe: 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
cheesy

My girl said i snore while i sleep but i dont believe her cause i've never heard my self snore before grin cheesy
Re: How I Found Out I Snore When I Sleep. This Is Embarrassing by Koralords: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
There’s why I don sleep out,my snoring get degree I sometimes hear myself snore

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Snore When I Sleep. This Is Embarrassing by Lady16(f): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
The mess part got me...very funny

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Snore When I Sleep. This Is Embarrassing by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
i think u have what is called sleep apnea.Its much common with ppl who are obese or too fat
i am not saying u fat cos i dont know how u look cheesy but if u notice u adding excess weight then it could be the reason u having this sleep apnea
Re: How I Found Out I Snore When I Sleep. This Is Embarrassing by JOACHINpedro: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
I was in bed with this lady

Who was she
Re: How I Found Out I Snore When I Sleep. This Is Embarrassing by etrange: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

You are a living being, snoring and farting during your sleep is very normal. It only varies from human to human.

Like you said, it varies and it could be very very frustrating for the person next to you.
Re: How I Found Out I Snore When I Sleep. This Is Embarrassing by etrange: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
There are ear plugs ur partner can use ..it's not something to fuss over.God can take it away..pls ask him

There are nose plugs himself, the 'snorer' could use too

1 Like

Re: How I Found Out I Snore When I Sleep. This Is Embarrassing by MrSensor(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Who was she
cool down na.
Re: How I Found Out I Snore When I Sleep. This Is Embarrassing by merieam16(f): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Who was she
Ur girlfrd
Re: How I Found Out I Snore When I Sleep. This Is Embarrassing by merieam16(f): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
lemme laff first grin, buh op dez nothin u can do about it. just pray ur girl understands so u wont av issues
Re: How I Found Out I Snore When I Sleep. This Is Embarrassing by gasparpisciotta: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
etrange:

Like you said, it varies and it could be very very frustrating for the person next to you.

Then he or she should know that he/she has people next to them too
Re: How I Found Out I Snore When I Sleep. This Is Embarrassing by Vyzz: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
Okay...

The say u can't dream and snore at the same time...

So do u dream...

So Y'all niggas that snores don't know bout it?...

That's weird...
Cuz I know I don't snore...

(1) (Reply)

Do You Ever Feel Empty Inside? Share Your Experience / I Need A Girlfriend / Is It Because I Am Handsome Or Worthy? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.