Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? (1601 Views)

Seven Reasons Why Spanish Laliga League Is Far Better Than English Premiership / Ucl Fallout: Is The English Premiership Really Over-rated? / Disappointing Strikers In 2005/2006 English Premiership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by sunny4all(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2007
Can u compare Spanish Premiere la Liga to English Premier league ? Which is is more Tactical, points to prove other than the entertaining nature of it ? Is laiga better than premiership ?

1 Like

Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by topeorekoy(m): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2007
I personally think the la liga is better. most of the worlds bets players have played there and have come from that league. they have won more european throphies than the premiership. there are more better teams in the la liga than in the premiership.

someone can help me out with more points

1 Like

Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by dinozzo(m): 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2007
there is more depth in la liga. Very hard to win games on the road in the spanish liga. I also admire the spanish league for the way its played. More skill is shown unlike the premier league which relies solely on pace (kick and follow). But in terms of excitement I'll go with the english league, the atmosphere in which premiership games are played is terrific coupled with the fast pace and tempo of the game makes it more exciting and all in all better. Thats just my opinion.
Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by chuckdee4(m): 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2007
dinozzo:

there is more depth in la liga. Very hard to win games on the road in the spanish liga. I also admire the spanish league for the way its played. More skill is shown unlike the premier league which relies solely on pace (kick and follow). But in terms of excitement I'll go with the english league, the atmosphere in which premiership games are played is terrific coupled with the fast pace and tempo of the game makes it more exciting and all in all better. Thats just my opinion.

Couldn't have said it better myself
Skillful - La Liga
Excitement - Premiership
thats why skillful players hardly cut it in the premiership

1 Like

Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by dayokanu(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2007
Supported all the way!!! Laliga is better than premiership becauseof the quality of players that play there. Premiership is just about excitement
Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by champredd(m): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2007
topeorekoy:

I personally think the la liga is better. most of the worlds bets players have played there and have come from that league. they have won more european throphies than the premiership. there are more better teams in the la liga than in the premiership.

someone can help me out with more points
dinozzo:

chuckdee4:

Couldn't have said it better myself
Skillful - La Liga
Excitement - Premiership
thats why skillful players hardly cut it in the premiership
dayokanu:

Supported all the way!!! Laliga is better than premiership becauseof the quality of players that play there. Premiership is just about excitement
There is excitement in the English Premiership and skill in the La Liga.
All the above proof why England national team has been unable to perform on world stage. Because most of the players come from the English Premiership.
Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2007
The proof of which league is better is better summed up in the run up to the end of the league season. Barcelona, Real Madrid and Sevilla where neck and neck to win the league title until the very last day. Whereas in the premiership, unlike this last season the winner is already known a good one month before.

In the La liga almost any team can beat Real Madrid, in the premiership it is Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and others! Can Derby honestly play Manchester United without packing 10 men behind the ball and hope to win?

Is it not a shame that the relegation battle is more interesting than the title race in the premiership?

2 Likes

Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by champredd(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2007
davidylan:

The proof of which league is better is better summed up in the run up to the end of the league season. Barcelona, Real Madrid and Sevilla where neck and neck to win the league title until the very last day. Whereas in the premiership, unlike this last season the winner is already known a good one month before.

In the La liga almost any team can beat Real Madrid, in the premiership it is Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and others! Can Derby honestly play Manchester United without packing 10 men behind the ball?
This is very true because any team can beat Real Madrid and Barca. No match is totally predictable in La Liga.
Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by DisGuy: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2007
I have never watched a full la liga game, i always fall asleep or just switch channel. Eyimba can win real madrid any day wink

1 Like

Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by mukina2: 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2007
Dis Guy:

I have never watched a full la liga game, i always fall asleep or just switch channel. Eyimba can win real madrid any day wink

grin

no be only me?

for me its mainly the arabic commentary that makes me sleepy grin the commentators screaming  grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by dinozzo(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2007
mukina2:

grin

no be only me?

for me its mainly the arabic commentary that makes me sleepy grin the commentators screaming grin
its true about arabic commentaries, back in the days when i watched the premiership weekend games on arabian channels there was no day i didn't sleep, the commentaries were like very effective sleeping pills.
Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by mukina2: 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2007
its fun sometimes grin especially when they yell goal grin grin what about the portuguese grin
those guys are funny too
Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by dinozzo(m): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2007
the goal part is when I wake up. The portuguese and spanish are the most exciting, come to think of it the italians too. Back when Obagol was still in Inter milan they'll shout OBA for like forever after he scores.

1 Like

Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by mukina2: 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2007
The Portuguese kills me .when they yell goal, i always look forward to the replays grin i love the goal part grin when one of em Argentinians or Brazilian teams are playing its fun grin grin Football commentary all over is fun .The African own lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin let me leave that grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by wales7479(m): 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2007
I have watched the Premiership and La-Liga all through, La-liga is very tactical, very difficult to win away matches and infact skillful. We in Nigeria only have the opportunity to watch the English league mainly cuz we speak English and thats why we can see all the matches and understand it better. Have u ever wondered the league shown in Algeria, Egypt,Cameroun, Ivory-Coast, Senegal and other African countries?

For those that understands the game, world bests player play in Other leagues not Premiership. That alone tells which league is better.

Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by DisGuy: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2007
wales7479:

For those that understands the game, world bests player play in Other leagues not Premiership. That alone tells which league is better.

thats because they cant hack it!!!! tongue no seista, no hairy body, no pasta, no sunbathing wink
Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by teeroy(m): 11:37am On Jun 25, 2007
the la liga is delightful to watch if you are a football purist. So much skill in this league. Every team has at least one exciting playmaker that you always look foward to seeing; even the smallest of teams.
Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by franugo(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
davidylan:

In the La liga almost any team can beat Real Madrid, in the premiership it is Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and others! Can Derby honestly play Manchester United without packing 10 men behind the ball and hope to win?

Is it not a shame that the relegation battle is more interesting than the title race in the premiership?

RUBBISH!!! U dey watch back of television ni U no dey watch wetin d small teams dey do the rest of the top 4 teams apart 4rm my beloved chelsea. Yhu no dey see how real madrid dey thrash their opponents

1 Like

Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by Thegoalmac(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
La Liga for me is better, Check the number of Champions league and Europa league winners for past 10 years, you will know what i mean.
See PHOTOS: Barca legend Ronaldinho's Baby Mama and Son and Many Football celebrity gist and current news @ www.thegoalmac..com
Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
la liga Na BIG BOIZ league

1 Like

Re: Is Laliga Better Than English Premiership ? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2014
franugo:

RUBBISH!!! U dey watch back of television ni U no dey watch wetin d small teams dey do the rest of the top 4 teams apart 4rm my beloved chelsea. Yhu no dey see how real madrid dey thrash their opponents
oboy, this thread na seven years old na...back then in 2007, la liga was tougher than epl

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Enyimba Va Casablanca Ends 2 - 0: Enyimba Wins! / Please Help Me With The Screening Times Of Nigeria Premier League Clubs & Or Division Side Club / Stop Trolling Rafa Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.