Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Don't Be A Boring Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be A Boring Girlfriend. (457 Views)

Don't Be A Boring Boyfriend, Do This And Thank Me Later (pics) / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / Don’t Be A Boring Boyfriend: Here Is How To Interact With Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be A Boring Girlfriend. by Adeboyefa(f): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
To know how committed your man is to your relationship, try these experiments. You need photo-editing and background-clearing apps (e.g. Polish and Automatic Background Eraser),which you can download and install from your phone's app store, for these experiments.

EXPERIMENT 1

(a) Download his picture in suit from any of his social media accounts and clear the picture's background.
(b) Take a picture of yourself in a white dress and veil, holding flowers like a bride. Clear the photo's background too.
(c) Select both no-background photos and give them a suitable common background, sliding your figures close enough to appear as if you took the picture together in the first place.
(d) Send this "white wedding" picture to him privately by Whatsapp, email, Facebook message, etc and watch his reaction.

EXPERIMENT 2

(a)Download his picture in traditional wear from any of his social media accounts and clear the picture's background.
(b) Buy and sew an identical (or a very similar) cloth for yourself , if you don't have one already. Take a picture in the attire and clear the picture background.
(c)Select both no-background photos and give them a suitable common background, sliding your figures close enough to appear as if you took the picture together in the first place.
(d) Send this "traditional wedding" picture to him privately by Whatsapp, email, Facebook message, etc and watch his reaction.
NOTE : (a)These experiments will expose a man who is married but pretends to be single and a single man who has no serious intentions towards you. It's a way of asking, "Do you ever intend to marry me?" (b) Don't post these photos publicly (as a Facebook post or profile picture, Whatsapp profile picture or status update, etc) until you are married to each other. (c) Don't try these experiments if you know he is married to another woman.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Am Depressed! / How Much Is It??? / How Do I Go Over These Please My Am Sorry And Simplicity Is Killing Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.