Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex (13778 Views)

Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Her Dog Tore Her Vag!na While Give Her Head Ph / Lady Rushed To Hospital Because Her Boyfriend Got Married To Another Lady|| Pict / A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by XYZ123: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2020
cheesy
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by rowland545(m): 8:31am On Aug 24, 2020
post=93158410:

shocked
Egba wa,

Sho, inside life,
Orisirisi nkan loun sele,
Lagbo MANNA,
Orisirisi BBQ loun be nibe cool

Kuronbe! smiley
I just knew u had to be a Yoruba person...bcus they way u asslick is a trademark of the Yoruba's.

Dumb bbgriller

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by byinks(f): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2020
Sexmate10:
I want to experience this anal sex. I never do it before please who will help me grin

Come, my chair broke yesterday... we can use one of the wooden legs on you

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by leosahm(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2020
Local man is speechless.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Dreadlock69(m): 9:16am On Aug 24, 2020
This one weak me ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by PrincessB1(f): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2020
Lesson learnt the hard way.

That's how some will damage their anal sphinter thereby leading to feacal incontinence.
Nonsense and ingredient undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by princepee: 10:39am On Aug 24, 2020
SageMK:
So some people are having anal sex despite the pain people are going through in this country??
grin grin
[/quote]
[quote]
[quote][/quo
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by stormborn28(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2020
Shanklee:
Fv
fvck
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by stormborn28(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2020
pretydiva:

Too bad
instead of allowing her vagina to be handled, she rather give ANUS
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Saintmary(f): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2020
See leaders of tomorrow

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by IamPlato(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2020
Anal Sex Kill You There
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2020
Children of the Nephilim grin
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by StubbornGENIUS: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2020
byinks:

Come, my chair broke yesterday... we can use one of the wooden legs on you
This was the reply I was looking for cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by tehilah92(f): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2020
For this perilious times, u dey add pains to yourself.
Local girl cannot can![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by oyonu(m): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is interesting, wetin musa no go see for gate?
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by dudusky007(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahanahahahabababababababababababababbahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahaha see Bleep up.....
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Michelle55: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Mesef can't help but to laugh too cheesy you leave the hole meant for knacking dey go sambisa forest.

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Benwallt:
Anal sex on Sunday that is suppose to be sabbath day. Na wa for una o
hahaha grin grin Sabbath day got me grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
Saintmary:
See leaders of tomorrow
This your talk touch me o. So true. Youths are not even close to ready sef
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by farem: 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
J111333:
Very anyhow people in an anyhow country. Mek she enjoy her pain biko. undecided

Ugandan spotted!
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by byinks(f): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
This was the reply I was looking for cheesy

smdh...
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Benwallt(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
sbaks:
hahaha grin grin Sabbath day got me grin
bros na, watin man nor go c
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
I don't know what people enjoy in anal sex. For the guy it is pleasure and for the lady, it is all pains.

Don't let any guy guilt trip you into having anal sex with them. When you ass hole slacks, they will look for another lady with a tighter hole.

What people don't understand is that the elasticity in the vagina and the elasticity in the butt are different, your private part is able to regain its shape and position after even giving birth.

And it is also very easy to contact disease from anal sex and when you lose your elasticity, you won't be able to hold poop again and anywhere you go, people will be keeping their distance.

Though it can be corrected through surgery.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by Originalsly: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hmmm...... to be soo injured she.had to be an unwilling partner.... rape may be the case.
Re: Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex by ItsCheeze(m): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
So front no do am, na back she choose to collect am...nawa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. / Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar In Enugu. Photos / If You Are Recognize Here God Has Recognize You If Not You Are Of The Devil..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.