Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video (59875 Views)

Moment: Neymar Gave Man Of The Match Award To Maxim Moting / Klopp: Messi Said He Wants To Win Bring Back The CL - That Sounds Like A Threat! / Moment Neymar's Sister Collapsed While Watching Brazil Vs Costa Rica (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by WriterNig: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af0bBnsXTCU

The PSG superstar arrived at the Estádio da Luz carrying a large speaker and showcased some of his dance moves on his way into the dressing room.

For those who have been watching PSG in the Champions League this season, Neymar carrying a speaker isn’t new. Against Borussia Dortmund in the Round of 16, we saw the Brazil international with a much smaller speaker dancing in front of the Dortmund squad.

https://psgtalk.com/2020/08/video-neymar-strolls-into-the-champions-league-final-with-his-own-speaker/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Dalil8: 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
Showman

Learn from the God of Football Cristiano Ronaldo, he shows off but he always delivers.

G.O.A.T
cool

497 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 12:01am On Aug 24, 2020
Like for rice and fish.
Share for Neymar

659 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 24, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
Like for
What

5 Likes

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by sweettease(f): 12:04am On Aug 24, 2020
What a weird phase he is going through cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 12:06am On Aug 24, 2020
NNU0000:
What

29 Likes

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:00am On Aug 24, 2020
sweettease:
What a weird phase he is going through cheesy
I'm telling you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by oluwatosink: 6:03am On Aug 24, 2020
I'm happy for Countinho . grin

Meanwhile @Fcbarca pay Liverpool their £5M on Countinho deal, I don't like cheating.

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by oluwatosink: 6:07am On Aug 24, 2020
Neymar Mr diver and Actor of that time.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by femi4: 6:19am On Aug 24, 2020
Overconfidence

13 Likes

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by dazzlingd(m): 6:43am On Aug 24, 2020
It ended in tears

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by ruggedtimi(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2020
Neymar with show off

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by ikorodureporta: 8:20am On Aug 24, 2020
cheesy cheesy

thou shall see but shallnt ltouch

27 Likes

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by manuelreports: 8:36am On Aug 24, 2020
Ok
Mr. Show off
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by tompat86(m): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2020
Take heart
Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by WandaNara: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2020
Neymar my man. Try again next season man.

But wetin give him liver bring boom box come stadium against the mighty BAYERN?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2020
This dress will now become a big fashion to Nigerians.

If na me first dress like this, they will call me a VILLAGE LOCAL MAN.

Nigeria, a country filled with a lot inferiority complex people. Always trying to be Western.

That's how some m.orons will be eating akpu with for.k. Father please punish any Nigerian that calls his fellow local village man anywhere any day.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by jericco1(m): 8:37am On Aug 24, 2020
Dude even brought in boom box.. they were lucky not to be thrashed! angry

1 Like

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Oduduwa707: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2020
Arrogant, Immature fool! I wanted PSG to lose just cuz of him. angry He's too fvcking selfish with the ball. He wants to be a hero. Olofo! angry

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by osamz007: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2020
SEE THE PAIN IN HIS EYES PROUDLY SPONSORED BY NEUER

INITIAL GRA GRA NO NECESSARY

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by PureGoldh(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2020
Issoryt......No be to carry speaker come finals be the Koko.

Na to use the speaker after 90 mins be the main deal.

The kind opportunities wey dx guy misused yesterday no be here...He think say Champions League na Club friendly grin

27 Likes

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by EmptyGarden(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2020
Shakara don end o... end o

3 Likes

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Petersamuel8(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2020
It baffles me how someone will think PSG will beat this Bayern team

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by emmyN(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2020
Was he supposed to cry into the final? As with all games, there is a winner and a loser, so it could have been either team. Who pushed such childish thread to FP on a Monday morning angry?

PS: I don't watch football.

29 Likes

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by Hotfreezer: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2020
He thought he was going to play Chelsea or Man U?
The dude was to play Bayern. That speaker should have been playing Chioma Jesus.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by MoodysMood: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2020
Like Naymar, like Pogba.
Both are world class rated players, but fall way below expectations when it matters most.
I can list more than 50 players better than these two currently, but don't attract the kind of huge accolades and wages they enjoy.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by maxiuc(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2020
cheesy

That Bose speaker very expensive piece of shit
My Bro bought one small one for 250k I was like baba u dey mad ni abi wetin we won take money don finish?

Imagine how much this big one will cost

This boys live their heaven on earth

27 Likes

Re: Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video by BigDick70inch(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2020
I still never know why there so much hype on mppape..
Neymar..
Di Maria..
They r just average players masquerading as grade A players..

They have never lived up to expectation during big matches..

They all have chances of putin the ball into net yesterday..but they never did..

They..are bit lucky to be playin in this era of not much talents in football..

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leicester City Celebrates Iheanacho's Winning Goal Against Egypt / Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy / Pogba's Volleyed Pass To Rashford: Fans Go Wild On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.