Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,962 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Need A Job In Abuja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Job In Abuja (918 Views)

I Just Got A Job In Lagos And I'm Looking To Share Rent With A Kind Soul / Please,i Need A Job In Awka. / I Need Job In Baby Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job In Abuja by botrix(m): 7:36am On Aug 24, 2020
Good morning,i am a graphic artist and a web designer.i plead for your help to get a job,any job at all that i can do while sitting.i can work in any factory that requires me working with my hands.

i can teach graphics in secondary schools too.

i studied philosophy,University of Lagos
i learnt graphics and web development in the year 1999

i need the job to support my family as the work load is too much on my wife.thanks and God bless.
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2020
philosophy,University of Lagos what year
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by botrix(m): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2020
FaAbokiWithSuit:
philosophy,University of Lagos what year
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by mrjojo: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2020
Webdesigner and Graphics designer looking for factory work ?/ bro,

If you know your onions, please post some of your jobs here. If you don't have any, do some jobs pro-bono. You need a quality portfolio to qualify for most jobs

Register on upwork, freelancer, guru.com

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by botrix(m): 8:00am On Aug 24, 2020
mrjojo:
Webdesigner and Graphics designer looking for factory work ?/ bro,

If you know your onions, please post some of your jobs here. If you don't have any, do some jobs pro-bono. You need a quality portfolio

Register on upwork, freelancer, guru.com
pls check
i designed it.

i dont have any of my works as my laptop crashed months ago,and it has made me jobless
i am working on i build it little by little at a cyber cafe
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by botrix(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2020
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by botrix(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2020
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by mrjojo: 9:32am On Aug 24, 2020
botrix:
pls check edited
i designed it.

i dont have any of my works as my laptop crashed months ago,and it has made me jobless
i am working on edited/wp ,i build it little by little at a cyber cafe
hmm, I checked the website, I see you use wordpress. To be honest you need to up your game, Wordpress has made website design so easy and accessible to anyone, so if you will be designing websites , it needs to be spectacular , not basic, you wouldn't be able to compete and bid for jobs if you are not expectional especially with wordpress. You mentioned graphics too, I really didn't see any "graphics" work on the website you sent, or maybe they are too basic.

Web design is over saturated now, with wordpress, joomla and other cmses, so if you are going to be using any cms , you need to be very good, and lucky it's easy to be, there are tons of free superb themes you need to customise with drag and drop. Use Elementor, it makes it much mor easier.

To get jobs with these. Find churches around you, do some research and buid a webiste for them. Clean, simple, you can find pictures on there facebook for asthetics. Present to the pastors, and tell them to offer you a fair, Most of them will be nice enough to offr you a good price. if you do this for 10 churches, using an avrage of 3 days on 1 and buying domain/hosting of 2,000. I'm postive atleast 5 will appreciate and reward you. It might not be churches, might be a business around.

You need to tap into your ingenuity to earn good as a wordpress designer

, try to learn node.js or any modern javascript framework or maybe swift while you work on your church projct. There is less competiotion with these skills,infact I can help some jobs when you are done ,

And you need to get a laptop fast : with 20k -30k you can get fairly used on jiji or the clearance sales thread on here.

In all ,don't be mediocre, Anything you are going to learn , make sure you try to be good in it. Money and jobs will flow after

Edit : Just saw some of your graphics, they are good, welldone!! they can be way better though.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by botrix(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2020
mrjojo:
hmm, I checked the website, I see you use wordpress. To be honest you need to up your game, Wordpress has made website design so easy and accessible to anyone, so if you will be designing websites , it needs to be spectacular , not basic, you wouldn't be able to compete and bid for jobs if you are not expectional especially with wordpress. You mentioned graphics too, I really didn't see any "graphics" work on the website you sent, or maybe they are too basic.

Web design is over saturated now, with wordpress, joomla and other cmses, so if you are going to be using any cms , you need to be very good, and lucky it's easy to be, there are tons of free superb themes you need to customise with drag and drop. Use Elementor, it makes it much mor easier.

To get jobs with these. Find churches around you, do some research and buid a webiste for them. Clean, simple, you can find pictures on there facebook for asthetics. Present to the pastors, and tell them to offer you a fair, Most of them will be nice enough to offr you a good price. if you do this for 10 churches, using an avrage of 3 days on 1 and buying domain/hosting of 2,000. I'm postive atleast 5 will appreciate and reward you. It might not be churches, might be a business around.

, try to learn node.js or any modern javascript framework or maybe swift while you work on your church projct. There is less competiotion with these skills,infact I can help some jobs when you are done ,

And you need to get a laptop fast : with 20k -30k you can get fairly used on jiji or the clearance sales thread on here.

In all ,don't be mediocre, Anything you are going to learn , make sure you try to be good in it. Money and jobs will flow after

Edit : Just saw some of your graphics, they are good, welldone!! they can be way better though.
thanks boss,i will work on myself.
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by boldx(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2020
Hello Mr Botrix,

If you have a laptop, you can teach me graphics. I will be available on Zoom if you are ready. If you are not ready now, please let me know when you will be available.

Be rest assured, i will pay you.
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by botrix(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2020
boldx:
Hello Mr Botrix,

If you have a laptop, you can teach me graphics. I will be available on Zoom if you are ready. If you are not ready now, please let me know when you will be available.

Be rest assured, i will pay you.
i will let you know when am ready sir.i need to get a job to put myself in order.
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by pretydiva(f): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
May help come your way
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by botrix(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
pretydiva:
May help come your way
amen,thanks
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by botrix(m): 6:09am On Aug 25, 2020
Goodmorning family,may God bless you as you put my request in mind and contact me on any available job.thanks.
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by botrix(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2020
mrjojo:

sir,pls edit the websites i put up,i got a mail from the host providers that people are using it for fraud
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by botrix(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2020
why is life so unfair,why am i encountering more problems.why use my info for fraud?
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by mrjojo: 10:18am On Aug 31, 2020
botrix:
sir,pls edit the websites i put up,i got a mail from the host providers that people are using it for fraud
Fraud how
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by botrix(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2020
mrjojo:
Fraud how
one of the websites was suspended due to fraudulent acts on it.i dont know if its from here or from the owner.i was asked to provide some documents for further investigation
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by mrjojo: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
botrix:
one of the websites was suspended due to fraudulent acts on it.i dont know if its from here or from the owner.i was asked to provide some documents for further investigation
no one can commit a fraudulent act from just a domain name man, you of all people should know this.
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by botrix(m): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
mrjojo:
no one can commit a fraudulent act from just a domain name man, you of all people should know this.
hmmm boss,am just confused.what could cause it?
Re: I Need A Job In Abuja by hafsatadebisi: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2021
Lordpeckxy, it depends on the services you want me to render, and also the number of hours involved, or if it will take almost the whole day. What service (s) would you want me to render?

(1) (Reply)

7 Incredible Facts About New Born Babies That You Probably Don't Know / My Advise For Youngsters After Secondary School Go And Learn A Skill / Anita Okoye, The Former Wife Of Psquare's Paul Okoye, Celebrates Triumph As A Si

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.