Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Just Your Time And Data Is Required... You Won't Regret This. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Just Your Time And Data Is Required... You Won't Regret This. (225 Views)

Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss / The Facebook Research Program By Applause Is 100% Real. You Won't Regret This! / Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Your Time And Data Is Required... You Won't Regret This. by Optimistdude: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2020
*You Too Can Be Rich*

Keep reading and I guarantee you will know how to earn without stepping out of your house. �

If you have a smart phone, why are you still broke?

Are you not tired of eating, browsing and sleeping all day, doing the same routine since the lockdown?

Are you not tired of begging for financial assistance online and offline?

Are you not tired of wasting precious time watching TV shows and home videos that won't pay your bills when the need arises.

Well smile, sit back and relax! I bring you good news my friend �

Do you know you could make thousands of naira in less than a week without getting involved in money doubling or ponzi schemes?

Do you know there's a skill that requires just an *INTERNET SUBSCRIPTION AND A SMART PHONE WITH ZERO CAPITAL?*��

You're smiling, I know�

And you're asking, *what do I do to learn this high income skill?*

It's simple!
Buzz zero 8038 to be added ASAP.

Hurry now because the second group is almost filled!!!!
Re: Just Your Time And Data Is Required... You Won't Regret This. by sats: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2020
Hiss
Rubbish
Re: Just Your Time And Data Is Required... You Won't Regret This. by Lordvactus(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2020
We plenty I dey design e-commerce website and blogs that AdSense would approve check out
Brandonlegitblog.com.ng
globalupdates.net
bmwdownload.com
worldvisionexpress.com
Well all created by Global Updates Media.
But as I said earlier it depends on the kind of site u want.
.com is quite expensive to get .net too
But .com.ng and others are easy to get but hard to accept by AdSense tho
DM me now for yours as low as 15,000 naira.
T&C applies
Call/WhatsApp: 2348050379452

(1) (Reply)

. / Pinterest Ads Who Is Doing This. / Korope/mini Bus On Installmental Payment/hire Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.