Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

2023: Senators, Reps Dump Electoral Act, Partner Csos For New Law In Nov - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Senators, Reps Dump Electoral Act, Partner Csos For New Law In Nov (15527 Views)

Reps Dump N22.7 Trillion Loan Request, Okay N1 Trillion Borrowing / 2023: Senators Scheming For Governorship Seats / Four Other Zamfara Reps Dump PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Senators, Reps Dump Electoral Act, Partner Csos For New Law In Nov by anungangampu: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
OPPPS:

Stop degrading yourself. There are many Nigerians and other Africa countries doing better than the British and Americans acedemically[b]. All we need to do in Nigeria and Africa is to make our environment more conducive for learning[/b]. Stop worshipping the whites.
If it's about addressing the audience, Hillary Clinton would have won the last Presidential election in US. Majority of the public debates with Donald Trump, she won Trump with large margin.
Hillary is a known public debater yet she lost

You are talking of future, am talking of now.

My post never indicated any worship of white man. You mentioned US. I pointed how Thier system an acedemics work to ensure right candidates.
Re: 2023: Senators, Reps Dump Electoral Act, Partner Csos For New Law In Nov by osifred(m): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
in this proposed electoral act. government workers should be allowed to contest for election. in this case, they proceed on leave.
Re: 2023: Senators, Reps Dump Electoral Act, Partner Csos For New Law In Nov by handiriwamadi(m): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
dre11:
…May disqualify ex-INEC staff, non-graduates from presidential polls good one, also any political office holder that loot our money should be killed.

SOURCE
I know all the criminals in both Chambers will not accept that.
Re: 2023: Senators, Reps Dump Electoral Act, Partner Csos For New Law In Nov by OPPPS: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
anungangampu:

You are talking of future, am talking of now.

My post never indicated any worship of white man. You mentioned US. I pointed how Thier system an acedemics work to ensure right candidates.
If it's their acedemics, Hillary would have been elected ahead of Trump as she pocceses more acedemics qualifications than Trump
Re: 2023: Senators, Reps Dump Electoral Act, Partner Csos For New Law In Nov by FearGodinall: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Tell me with this set of reasoning, how will Nigeria make progress. They leave the most critical issue and go for the unimportant,how will baring ex inec officials improve our electoral system? instead why not barr retired generals from contesting political position?
To improve our electoral system firstly,the commission should be made autonomous on a single tenure.
Electoral college as in the US with equal spread on the six geopolitical in the presidential election.
E-voting, compilation and submission of election results.
Eligible voters should vote in anywhere within the country to increase electoral participation.
If we can get our electoral process right,many things will fall in place.
Re: 2023: Senators, Reps Dump Electoral Act, Partner Csos For New Law In Nov by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2020
OPPPS:

That's your old mentality, that Northerners don't go to school.

oo yes na their unity school cut off marks is what again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Lagos (Video) / Our Presidential Candidate Will Be Voted By All Party Members – PDP / PDP: Oduah, Ukachukwu, Obi, Others Boycott Sheriff’s Anambra Rec. Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.