Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

This Picture Almost Make Me Cry (picture) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Picture Almost Make Me Cry (picture) (423 Views)

Make Me White Lotion Review / Please And Please I Need Your Help, Internal Hotness Want To Make Me Mad / Can Jogging Alone Make Me Lose Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Picture Almost Make Me Cry (picture) by Bornfool(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2020
Why should we treat animals like this are they created by God to suffer, if so, they should have been created as a non living thing

Re: This Picture Almost Make Me Cry (picture) by nwaanambra1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bornfool:
Why should we treat animals like this are they created by God to suffer, if so, they should have been created as a non living thing

you dey pity animal and u couldn't pity poor Nigerians that the government has laid even more heavier burdens than that of the animals in the pictures - and yet no one is listening to their cries.
Re: This Picture Almost Make Me Cry (picture) by solostar1: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
nwaanambra1:

you dey pity animal and u couldn't pity poor Nigerians that the government has laid even more heavier burdens than that of the animals in the pictures - and yet no one is listening to their cries.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THE OP DON'T PITY POOR NIGERIANS?

ALWAYS ACTING ON ASSUMPTION.

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Tips For Men To Look Handsome And Attractive / Man Feels Discomfort In Chest, Doctors Find Airpod Inside His Body / Easy Steps To Fast And Lasting Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.