Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman (69627 Views)

Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor / Doctors Remove 526 Teeth From 7 Year-old Boy's Jaw (Photos) / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by Safyqueen: 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
[
Confusion. Who is the creator and who is the daddy? Are they same or one create the other? Do you leave the creator and worship the created or do they work paripasu meaning they are equal?

Brainwashed religious people. Scam.
This is science and technology at work.

quote author=Righteousness89 post=93167809]Wow...
And She is Ready to Be Discharged!
This Can only Be a Miracle From the CREATOR .
This Can only Be a Miracle From My DADDY..

THANK you PRECIOUS DADDY!
[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
sotall:
50kg tumor?

That is another human being by weight.
am even 60kg
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by 99thEnemy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Amindest:
Ewp

Make your bathroom look beautiful and attractive with Toilet led light.

Order your Automatic Toilet led light Now!
Contact US on whatsapp via 080..55086..312 or text here for more details
I have some tablets that when taken, makes your poop glow in the dark.... Bioluminicient Feaces tabs. Very very cheap.
Call 09013009443
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Factfinder1:
Lord God 50k is the same size and weight as a bag of cement how have she been moving about with such weight.... I an imagine how light and relieved she feels right now...Good jobs doctors
Not same size but by weight ok
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by ArcherPrime(m): 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
If na Nigeria this lady dey now, people go talk say dem don use am do ritual o! angry
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
sotall:
50kg tumor?

That is another human being by weight.

To put it in better perspective...... that’s a whole bag of rice...

1 Like

Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by Gordieshegz(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
rationalhuman:
Study concept of "Probability and Certainty" from Secondary school Mathematics,
It simply tells us the Probability outcome when your Number "n" are greater.

Bigger the sample size (here population), There are higher probability of everything.

About 1.4bn people will be presented with all forms of variations.

Just like China

1 Like

Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by Tatashi: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
She'd wake up the next morning and give a huge sign of relief. Thank God for Doctors

1 Like

Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by BoboNogoDie: 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
Wow...

[/s]
SHUTUP!

All the FAKE ANOINTING OILS COULDN'T SAVE HER AFTER SEVERAL YEARS

KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by frog12: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
how can anyone STAY with this growing VERY BIG and NOT go to HOSPITAL ?
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by Superjazz: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow...

The Bible SAY FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD

can you relate that to your country cheesy
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by Superjazz: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
99thEnemy:
I have some tablets that when taken, makes your poop glow in the dark.... Bioluminicient Feaces tabs. Very very cheap.
Call 09013009443
Are these toilet light you advertise for real
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by Aliyu10562: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
With god,anything is possible
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by Superjazz: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Volkswagen90:
am even 60kg
Hunger don deal with you ooo grin
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by rationalhuman(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Exactly, and yet people are asking. Sometimes i wonder People dont want to use their Logical section of mind. lol
Gordieshegz:

About 1.4bn people will be presented with all forms of variations.

Just like China
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by LordOfTheGame: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
daddytime:
Why always India?

Because no matter how bad their leaders are, they invested in and developed their health sectors, both academic and other medical institutions. Unlike your useless shithole country where they budget billions of naira for and yet nothing to show for it. President is on medical tour, his two-faced wide is on medical tour, all the officials are on medical tour, all to abroad. Yet some zombies are still cheering them up to continue and somebody wants me to remain a citizen of this God forsaken country.
God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by AristocraticMe: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
I find it hard to believe.... do you know what is 50kg?...... that is a bag of cement.... so she moving with a bag of cement in her tummy......... how many people can carry a bag of cement for 5 minutes...

With the level of fakes news every, i am 100% sure this is a lie
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by illicit(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow... And She is Ready to Be Discharged! This Can only Be a Miracle From the CREATOR . This Can only Be a Miracle From My DADDY..

Are u kidding me
Did u read the part that it was a surgery
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by ekwerendi(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
abdullahi45:

Is God and Jesus (PBUH) same thing?

I'm not here to argue with you.... People that understand, will understand....
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by leofab(f): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow...

why didn’t they take her to your sky daddy’s house for the surgery ?
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by abdullahi45: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
ekwerendi:

I'm not here to argue with you.... People that understand, will understand....

Neither am I here to argue. I really don't appreciate when a simple question is termed argument.
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by 99thEnemy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Superjazz:

Are these toilet light you advertise for real
Me its Bioluminicient Feaces Tablets oh!
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by ThinkSmarter: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow...

Na u sky daddy na e be the surgeons ni? make we hear word jari
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by ekwerendi(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
abdullahi45:

Neither am I here to argue. I really don't appreciate when a simple question is termed argument.

Hon. It's okay, it's okay, off the mic, off the pic... gbam
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by Emmanuelolu1000: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Indian doctors are one of the best in the world. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by CoCoLav(f): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nigerians will say she was pregnant and will start saying rubbish about knowing a woman who was pregnant for 6 years. If the woman wasn't past menopause, she probably would have gotten pregnant at some point and people will say she was pregnant for 6 years.

1 Like

Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by Bahamas95(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
India, China, Kenya.........

With weird news.

Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by OruExpress: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow...

The doctors of the hospital removed it.
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Thanks for the post.
Re: Indian Doctors Remove ‘World’s Largest Ovarian Tumour’ Weighing 50kg From Woman by wfjimmytobby(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow... And She is Ready to Be Discharged! This Can only Be a Miracle From the CREATOR . This Can only Be a Miracle From My DADDY..
....lol indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? / 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic / Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.