Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Can A Nigerian Still Travel To Europe With Work Visa!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can A Nigerian Still Travel To Europe With Work Visa!!! (1066 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Should I Still Travel To The USA? / Nigerians This Is Canada Right Now, Would You Still Travel If Granted Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Nigerian Still Travel To Europe With Work Visa!!! by FrankLampard01: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hi guys
I wanna confirm if one can still travel to Europe with work visa especially those that have started their travel processing before the ban on some countries to the Europe.

Pls share your opinions thanks ราคาบอลสด

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Still Travel To Europe With Work Visa!!! by djjosh(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
please, we need your contribution on this topic, guys! thanks!
Re: Can A Nigerian Still Travel To Europe With Work Visa!!! by Unike1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Yes, you can. I'll be travelling to Czech republic in a few days on a work visa.
Re: Can A Nigerian Still Travel To Europe With Work Visa!!! by uthlaw: 12:13am On Aug 31, 2020
Unike1:
Yes, you can. I'll be travelling to Czech republic in a few days on a work visa.
pls can you tell me the cost of it and how to process it!
Re: Can A Nigerian Still Travel To Europe With Work Visa!!! by Frankaka8(m): 7:20am On Aug 31, 2020
EU placed a ban on flights frm African, America etc. google it.

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Still Travel To Europe With Work Visa!!! by jizzyjordan: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2020
Frankaka8:
EU placed a ban on flights frm African, America etc. google it.
what about people traveling from Benin republic since the lockdown
Re: Can A Nigerian Still Travel To Europe With Work Visa!!! by Kevinsun: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good afternoon! Did you eventually make it to Czech? I want to confirm something from you. Thank you.

Unike1:

1 Like

Re: Can A Nigerian Still Travel To Europe With Work Visa!!! by whatidiot: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
In the future , take the time to spend it on careful preparation for a particular trip , whether it 's work or vacation

(1) (Reply)

The Positive Side of Those Who Left Nigeria For Better Countries / Travel / Exploring Elmina Castle (st George Castle) Ghana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.