Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! (11605 Views)

Saved by grace alone - A filthy doctrine of demons. Please beware! / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Discussion With A Christian About The Christian Doctrine Of Redemption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2020
DappaD:
@Acehart,
Your first mistake was to tell me my words are unoriginal. I'm not saying I know too much—but if you need me to properly school you on the Bible via video call I will gladly do it—so that we will see whether the words I speak are mine or not.

You still haven't gotten the drift DappaD!

Acehart is not asking for what the Watchtower Organization taught you and the rest of other brothers globally. As long as you keep saying what makes you and your global family one in faith, to a person like Acehart you are not original. But just fabricate your own beliefs the way Trinitarians are doing they're not expected to agree on any standard {2Timothy 3:3} then you'll become original like them . Matthew 7:23 wink
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Let me not say anything at all regarding the highlighted because i may insult TRINITY! cheesy
false witness where did solite say Jesus is the same person as the father?

Have you not be insulting Jehovah? Pagan non trinitarian devotee.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2020
Janosky:

Solite3 LIENUS & every Triune pagan devotees sold themselves captive to Triune pagan deity delusion
false witness liar, where did solite say Jesus is the same person as the father?
False witness non trinitarians pagan devotee.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2020
Zombie watch tower pagan devotee said that a person and a being are the same.

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DappaD: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2020
Acehart:

Good morning. I heard a lot about Michel Platini but I didn’t have the opportunity of watching him; but thankfully I watched Jean Tigana and Jean-Pierre Papin play. I remember Tigana so well...he was a strong player... Abedi Pele wasn’t as good as he was when he put on the Black Stars’ jersey. I tell you Marseille was a good team. They won the European cup and after that, their fortunes nosedived; until a certain Didier Drogba bust into the scene and brought the glory days back.

Don’t let anyone tell you football was more interesting viewing on colour TV than on black-and-white TV; the game has always been beautiful until the introduction of VAR.

You had always spoken well until you introduced aggression. Haven’t you read that anger does not produce the righteousness God desires? Do you see why I asked you those questions -if you are saved and currently living a holy life? Head-filled knowledge is different from spirit-filled knowledge -the latter is peaceable; the former is irritable.

That's not the case at all sir.
Since my replies were delicate—you felt intimidated and had no other choice but to label me derivative.
I don't think you've met Jehovah's Witnesses upfront to know whether they apply Bible teachings in their lives or not.

That's the crux of the matter, Mr Acehart.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2020
solite3:
false witness where did solite say Jesus is the same person as Jehovah?

Have you not be insulting Jehovah? Pagan non trinitarian devotee.

You have no shame! cheesy

You said "Jesus (son) is Jehovah (father)"

Then you're now asking " Where did solite3 (you) say Jesus is the same person as Jehovah"

Are you sure you're still OK? cheesy
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DappaD: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

You still haven't gotten the drift DappaD!

Acehart is not asking for what the Watchtower Organization taught you and the rest of other brothers globally. As long as you keep saying what makes you and your global family one in faith, to a person like Acehart you are not original. But just fabricate your own beliefs the way Trinitarians are doing they're not expected to agree on any standard {2Timothy 3:3} then you'll become original like them . Matthew 7:23 wink

I was beginning to think Acehart was sensible. I didn't know he was feeling threatened and intimidated all this while. grin
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2020
Never mind Sir, we garrit! we garrit!!
No query Sir! cheesy
solite3:

Zombie watch tower pagan devotee said that a person and a being are the same.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Csonice1: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

The highlighted is where the answer is! smiley

Of course when Jesus returned in 1914 he didn't find any religious group having that kind of FAITH so he began looking for a group of worshipers who are willing to yield to his true teachings. The one and only group found throughout the whole world is known back then as the Bible students under the chairmanship of one man named "Charles Taze Russell"

Instantly Jesus began revealing so many secrets to this group and most people started laughing at them because all their beliefs until 1914 began changing bit by bit. Jesus did exactly what he did back in the first century when he started changing all the things the religious title chiefs in Israel taught the people.
Of course only the Christians in all the Jewish community were taken as heretic with their new found ideologies taught by this young carpenter! Act 24:5

So my friend What Jesus said in the Bible book of Luke 18:8 happened for real he didn't found the faith when he came to take away his first set of Born Again followers, but gradually he began setting things straight again that's why i'm 100% sure that Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only TRUE Christian Organization on this planet today!

Think deeply over what you yourself said, during the time of Noah it was just this man that preached so only his family believed him but this time around we have a mighty spirit King enthroned in heaven at the right hand side of the Almighty God! I'm sorry this mighty king must have subjects on planet earth and his subjects must be united in FAITH {John 17:21-23} they must be peaceable with all men {Isaiah 2:4} everyone throughout the whole world must testify to it that they have strong bond of love amongst them {John 13:34-35} they must be recognizable globally {Matthew 5:13-16} and in every nation under the heavens there is no place where people will like the group {John 17:14} yet individuals from every tribe and nation will choose to join them {John 17:20 compare to Zechariah 8:23} because Jesus has chosen them as a special group to dispense spiritual food to Obedient individuals! Matthew 24:45

Jesus (Michael) is now a mighty warrior King in heaven today, his earthly subjects are united in FAITH and doing things in common globally that is why everyone throughout the earth know their rules even though each Religion have their code of conduct nobody expects others to stick to the rules of their religion like Jesus' true followers (Jehovah's Witnesses)! smiley

Amazing.
I don't even know where you got such teachings from.
Just serve God sincerely, one day you will get to know whether the JW organisation is the only true Christians or not.

When you get to heaven, you will have so many reasons to be surprised. I'm sure of that.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2020
DappaD:

I was beginning to think Acehart was sensible. I didn't know he was feeling threatened and intimidated all this while. grin

They're all scared of Jehovah's Witnesses! cheesy

To them when people are religiously obedient to any standard it means brainwashing but each time they try to discuss with a JW, they can see how efficacious each JW is in the use of the Bible to defend his/her FAITH!

Each of them just want to prove himself/herself right not bothering whether those with whom he/she worships agree with the same line of thought, but they're baffled as Jehovah's Witnesses are throughout the earth from different races and tongues and national groups yet having the same line of thought and principles!

So their hearts are in despair and becoming restless by the second, deep down in their hearts they know that a mighty spirit is behind Jehovah's Witnesses Organization therefore they want us to tell them "we are all worshiping the same God as you too" but each time we tell them "NO our God differs from yours" they find it really hard to let go, because they can't ascribe the fine qualities everyone is seeing globally to Satan (the god of confusion) Matthew 7:16-18 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

You have no shame! cheesy

You said "Jesus (son) is Jehovah (father)"

Then you're now asking " Where did solite3 (you) say Jesus is the same person as Jehovah"

Are you sure you're still OK? cheesy
You have no shame lying over and over again.

Yes Jesus is Jehovah, I have modified my earlier question, so my question stand where did solite say Jesus is same person as the father?
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 01, 2020
Csonice1:

Amazing.
I don't even know where you got such teachings from.
Just serve God sincerely, one day you will get to know whether the JW organisation is the only true Christians or not.
When you get to heaven, you will have so many reasons to be surprised. I'm sure of that.
Shalom.

Can you see that you're just insisting on isolation in worship? smiley

Please quote God's word to support your self isolated beliefs in yourself!

Throughout the New Testament, the first century Christians keep referring to themselves as a united family of worshipers and the collective word "WE" not "i" always surface in their presentations!

That's why i keep telling you that "our own God differs totally from yours" JEHOVAH is the God of armies take note of the word "ARMIES" If you can't submit to our rules which we strongly believe is the standard of our own God then know today that you can never be one of the worshipers of our own God "JEHOVAH"!

God bless you! smiley
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DappaD: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

They're all scared of Jehovah's Witnesses! cheesy

To them when people are religiously obedient to any standard it means brainwashing but each time they try to discuss with a JW, they can see how efficacious each JW is in the use of the Bible to defend his/her FAITH!

Each of them just want to prove himself/herself right not bothering whether those with whom he/she worships agree with the same line of thought, but they're baffled as Jehovah's Witnesses are throughout the earth from different races and tongues and national groups yet having the same line of thought and principles!

So their hearts are in despair and becoming restless by the second, deep down in their hearts they know that a mighty spirit is behind Jehovah's Witnesses Organization therefore they want us to tell them "we are all worshiping the same God as you too" but each time we tell them "NO our God differs from yours" they find it really hard to let go, because they can't ascribe the fine qualities everyone is seeing globally to Satan (the god of confusion) Matthew 7:16-18 cheesy

They think growing spiritually means setting standards for yourself without consulting the Scriptures and asking for God's holy spirit (Luke 11:13, 2Timothy 3:16)
They don't know what it means to live by Bible standards/principles.
They don't know why Jehovah's Witnesses are being hated and lied against all the time because Jehovah's Witnesses choose to align/adjust their lifestyle/thinking to Bible standards. (John 15:19-20)

That's why I said Acehart hasn't met, sat down and discussed heart to heart with a JW before else he wouldn't be making such conclusions.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2020
Never mind Sir, your grammaticalisatinal readjustment has solved your problem! cheesy

At least now according to your analogy Jesus (human being or person) is NOT God since he's not a being but a person right? wink
solite3:

You have no shame lying over and over again.

Yes Jesus is Jehovah, I have modified my earlier question, so my question stand where did solite say Jesus is same person as the father?
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2020
DappaD:

They think growing spiritually means setting standards for yourself without consulting the Scriptures and asking for God's holy spirit (Luke 11:13, 2Timothy 3:16)
They don't know what it means to live by Bible standards/principles.
They don't know why Jehovah's Witnesses are being hated and lied against all the time because Jehovah's Witnesses choose to align/adjust their lifestyle/thinking to Bible standards. (John 15:19-20)

That's why I said Acehart hasn't met, sat down and discussed heart to heart with a JW before else he wouldn't be making such conclusions.

@ bolded my brother, they are all hypocrites!

I never met Jehovah's Witnesses before i realized that something was wrong in my former religion, i kept praying to God and searching for the right religion until i met Jehovah's Witnesses!

My only problem back then was to put away the old personality and putting on the new one. So each of them know that something is wrong with their religions that's why they're saying
©There is no perfect religion
©Worship God on your own
©Trust only yourself don't trust anyone
©God is not a God of GROUP

And so on, they're all tired of the nonsense and ingredients happening in their different religions that's why none of them can boldly and confidently speak out like us as we often does:-

"WE ARE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by haddeylium(m): 10:17am On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

@ bolded my brother, they are all hypocrites!

I never met Jehovah's Witnesses before i realized that something was wrong in my former religion, i kept praying to God and searching for the right religion until i met Jehovah's Witnesses!

My only problem back then was to put away the old personality and putting on the new one. So each of them know that something is wrong with their religions that's why they're saying
©There is no perfect religion
©Worship God on your own
©Trust only yourself don't trust anyone
©God is not a God of GROUP

And so on, they're all tired of the nonsense and ingredients happening in their different religions that's why none of them can boldly and confidently speak out like us as we often does:-

"WE ARE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" smiley

Word
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by KNOWMORE56: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2020
Janosky:

John1:1, Acts28:6 the last word in both cases.
Greek 1510(Was) Greek 2316 (a god).
English Meaning : divine, a god, like God, of God, godlike.
In other words, divine nature, divine quality, divine being, See screenshot evidences.
Colossians 1:19, 2:9. It pleased God to have divine nature/quality dwell in His son.

Phillipians2:6 "in the form of God" =/meaning divine being (spirit being).
You are in the form of your biological father = (human form/body ) are you your biological father?

Jesus is divine, a god but NOT the Almighty God. John 10:34-36 the son of God is a god.
The son of the Lion (Father) is a lion(son).

The real God is the only true God, Yahweh, Confirm it in John17:3. John 20:17, Psalms 83:18. Ephesians 4:6. 1:3. 3:14-15. Rev3:5.12,21.

But,Yahweh has no Father anywhere.

Matt6:9 Does Jesus have a Father on earth?
John 20:17, Rev3:5,Matt10:32, Jesus lives in heaven, does Jesus Christ have his Father/God in heaven?

'The real(1) God is the only true(2) God, Yahweh'

Words and opposite

Real - fake

True - false

Can you clearly state here what makes Jesus a fake/false God?

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

'The real(1) God is the only true(2) God, Yahweh'

Words and opposite

Real - fake

True - false

Can you clearly state here what makes Jesus a fake/false God?

You forgot to add just one more equation to the above, so let me help you in completing it:-

GOD

(1)Real ~ Fake

(2)True ~ False

(3)Almighty ~ Mighty

(4)Most High ~ Lesser

Moses and Jesus fell in the last two categories!

They were both mighty/lesser Gods.

Moses served as a lesser God in Egypt before Pharaoh {Exodus 7:1} so he told his fellow believers in the Most High God saying
"Here Oh Israel, Jehovah our God is one JEHOVAH" Deuteronomy 6:4

Jesus served as a lesser God in the midst of his people {John 1:1} so he echoed the same thing Moses said before his fellow Jews
"Here Oh Israel Jehovah our God is one JEHOVAH" Mark 12:29

He even told a female believer
"I'm returning to my father who is also your father and my God who is also your God" John 20:17

You can twist it anyhow you like, but according to the scriptures both Moses and Jesus are lesser Gods when compared to the Most High God JEHOVAH! Psalms 83:18 smiley
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Csonice1: 10:50am On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Can you see that you're just insisting on isolation in worship? smiley

Please quote God's word to support your self isolated beliefs in yourself!

Throughout the New Testament, the first century Christians keep referring to themselves as a united family of worshipers and the collective word "WE" not "i" always surface in their presentations!

That's why i keep telling you that "our own God differs totally from yours" JEHOVAH is the God of armies take note of the word "ARMIES" If you can't submit to our rules which we strongly believe is the standard of our own God then know today that you can never be one of the worshipers of our own God "JEHOVAH"!

God bless you! smiley

To start with, my post didn't speak of any "self isolated belief in" my "self".

Read your Bible carefully.
it will do a greater harm to your opinion if we were to examine the scriptures here.[if that's ok with you, we most certainly will.]
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2020
Csonice1:

To start with, my post didn't speak of any "self isolated belief in" my "self".

Read your Bible carefully.
it will do a greater harm to your opinion if we were to examine the scriptures here.[if that's ok with you, we most certainly will.]

Jesus knew that the Jews had the scriptures from Genesis to Malachi before he sent out his own disciples to go and TEACH them {Matthew 10:6} what the people can't grasp themselves while reading God's word on their own! Matthew 10:11-15

So you don't believe in Jesus who ordered his followers to go preaching and teaching {Matthew 28:19-20} if you don't agree with the idea that some people have been anointed with God's holy spirit to go and TEACH others!

I believe Jesus sent some people out to preach and teach, so who are they?
How can we recognize them?

Apollos was a good Bible student but he still need to LEARN from Jesus' disciples! Act 18:24-26

So my friend if you don't agree with these arrangement then you're not a Christian but a self isolated believer in your own ideas! smiley
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Acehart: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2020
DappaD:

I did not set out to be sensible; neither did I set out to convince you or to be convinced by you. I have seen the jibes of you and your friend and posterity would use your reactions as feedback.

With scriptures, you showed me that Jehovah is indeed one; I agree - this has been my belief since childhood. But I have shown (in part) you that those who believe that Jehovah is One-in-Three through the scriptures; and in a show of humility, sympathy and responsibility, Jehovah God, the One-in-Three, sent a third of its Unit, Christ, to redeem Man and you term me senile; did I use external sources to support my claim?

Don’t the gnostic have the same belief as you - God is One person? Don’t they use the scriptures to propagate their beliefs? Don’t the belief of the Islamist and the JW have consanguinity in belief? But I am not moved by any belief which doesn’t make character - the lack of this in you and your friend is saddening.

You barely answered me word for word and deviated a lot. If your agenda is to entreat by coercion or superiority display, what JW would have is a production line of proselytes whose persuasion wouldn’t stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2020
@Csonice1

I have advised you to go and worship your own God the best way you know and leave Jehovah's Witnesses, who have our own religious beliefs in peace!

But you keep arguing over what you can't explain from the scriptures, i knew you only carry the same self deceit like billions of rebellious people either claiming they know God on their own or just feel like nobody should tell them what to do with their lives!

Please Jehovah's Witnesses aren't looking for suchlike ones, our mission is to gather all those who believe in same line of thought regarding code of conduct and sacred services, that's why Jesus sent us out to go in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel! Matthew 10:6 compare to Matthew 15:24

The sheep is a domestic pet that always finds it really difficult to do anything alone, it rely solely on the movement of a flock, this is very unlike a goat, this one detests moving together with the flock, a goat like doing everything on it's own without having to submit to any rules binding it and any other creature not even with it's own specie! smiley
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Acehart:

I did not set out to be sensible; neither did I set out to convince you or to be convinced by you. I have seen the jibes of you and your friend and posterity would use your reactions as feedback.

With scriptures, you showed me that Jehovah is indeed one; I agree - this has been my belief since childhood. But I have shown (in part) you that those who believe that Jehovah is One-in-Three through the scriptures; and in a show of humility, sympathy and responsibility, Jehovah God, the One-in-Three, sent a third of its Unit, Christ, to redeem Man and you term me senile; did I use external sources to support my claim?

Don’t the gnostic have the same belief as you - God is One person? Don’t they use the scriptures to propagate their beliefs? Don’t the belief of the Islamist and the JW have consanguinity in belief? But I am not moved by any belief which doesn’t make character - the lack of this in you and your friend is saddening.

You barely answered me word for word and deviated a lot. If your agenda is to entreat by coercion or superiority display, what JW would have is a production line of proselytes whose persuasion wouldn’t stand the test of time.

The highlighted Sir/Ma,

Sorry to interrupt you, but this group has stood it's ground as long as the 1870s till date! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DappaD: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Acehart:

@the highlighted, do you know more than Moses and Jesus—two of divinely inspired representatives of Jehovah?

Please read Deuteronomy 6:4 and Mark 12:29.
Let's know whether they(being inspired of Jehovah's spirit) agree with the highlighted—or whether you're the one who's trying to make out what's not there.

Oh and I do apologize for sounding “AGGRESSIVE”—as you earlier put it though.
Just that when our faith as JWs(true Christians) is challenged, the Bible advises us to “stand firm” in the truth we have learned and defend our faith—1Corinthians 16:13; Ephesians 6:14; 1Peter 3:15
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by KNOWMORE56: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

You forgot to add just one more equation to the above, so let me help you in completing it:-

GOD

(1)Real ~ Fake

(2)True ~ False

(3)Almighty ~ Mighty

(4)Most High ~ Lesser

Moses and Jesus fell in the last two categories!

They were both mighty/lesser Gods.

Moses served as a lesser God in Egypt before Pharaoh {Exodus 7:1} so he told his fellow believers in the Most High God saying
"Here Oh Israel, Jehovah our God is one JEHOVAH" Deuteronomy 6:4

Jesus served as a lesser God in the midst of his people {John 1:1} so he echoed the same thing Moses said before his fellow Jews
"Here Oh Israel Jehovah our God is one JEHOVAH" Mark 12:29

He even told a female believer
"I'm returning to my father who is also your father and my God who is also your God" John 20:17

You can twist it anyhow you like, but according to the scriptures both Moses and Jesus are lesser Gods when compared to the Most High God JEHOVAH! Psalms 83:18 smiley

The post I quoted has the two words 'real' and 'true' in it.

Notwithstanding,

Words and opposite

1. Almighty/omnipotent - power less

2. Most high/highest - lowest

I have read one of your posts in this very thread were you denied your God is omnipotent.

Why are you coming up with it now?

See one of such below

Maximus69:
First of all, you need to know that the omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient concept is false, so it doesn't apply to our own God! smiley

Our own God CAN'T go against his own standard because he always wants to prove himself to be a just God so he always make sure he doesn't do anything that contradicts his own rules. That's why he is not omnipotent in the way you claim yours is!

Secondly regarding the case of Sodom and Gomorrah, it was an angel who represented God that visited Abraham and went down to destroy those cities NOT God himself! Sir!

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Acehart: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

The highlighted Sir/Ma,

Sorry to interrupt you, but this group has stood it's ground as long as the 1870s till date! smiley

Praise the Lord!!!
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

The post I quoted has the two words 'real' and 'true' in it.

Notwithstanding,

Words and opposite

1. Almighty/omnipotent - power less

2. Most high/highest - lowest

I have read one of your posts in this very thread were you denied your God is omnipotent.

Why are you coming up with it now?

See one of such below

Maximus69:
First of all, you need to know that the omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient concept is false, so it doesn't apply to our own God! smiley

Our own God CAN'T go against his own standard because he always wants to prove himself to be a just God so he always make sure he doesn't do anything that contradicts his own rules. That's why he is not omnipotent in the way you claim yours is!

Secondly regarding the case of Sodom and Gomorrah, it was an angel who represented God that visited Abraham and went down to destroy those cities NOT God himself! Sir!
Of course those are my words!
You need to be schooled my guy! cheesy

First of all know that Almighty doesn't convey the same meaning as Omnipotent!

Almighty means someone having all the power, but Omnipotent means someone who can do anything thinkable! Of course Jehovah has all the power but he's subjected to his own rules that's why he made sure that a perfect human sacrifice is performed to redeem us from the sin that Adam transferred to us, if he is Omnipotent my guy he doesn't need such because nobody can query him. But Jehovah subjected himself under his own rules which says "Soul fo soul life for life" Exodus 21:23
WHY? Because Adam was a perfect man God's word declared that none of his imperfect descendants is worthy to redeem a single soul {Psalms 49:7-9} that's why Michael was sent to come and live a perfect human life to pay for the sin of Adam in order to release all the innocent children of Adam who weren't present in the garden of Eden to prove their loyalty to God! smiley

So my guy the term ALMIGHTY totally differs from OMNIPOTENT, having all the powers differs from bullying everyone without reasoning!

Jehovah has the power to destroy the nation of Israel and make Moses a nation but Moses reminded him of the reputation he is building regarding his holy name! Exodus 32:7-14
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by KNOWMORE56: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Of course those are my words!
You need to be schooled my guy! cheesy

First of all know that Almighty doesn't convey the same meaning as Omnipotent!

Almighty means someone having all the power, but Omnipotent means someone who can do anything thinkable! Of course Jehovah has all the power but he's subjected to his own rules that's why he made sure that a perfect human sacrifice is performed to redeem us from the sin that Adam transferred to us, if he is Omnipotent my guy he doesn't need such because nobody can query him. But Jehovah subjected himself under his own rules which says "Soul fo soul life for life" Exodus 21:23
WHY? Because Adam was a perfect man God's word declared that none of his imperfect descendants is worthy to redeem a single soul {Psalms 49:7-9} that's why Michael was sent to come and live a perfect human life to pay for the sin of Adam in order to release all the innocent children of Adam who weren't present in the garden of Eden to prove their loyalty to God! smiley

So my guy the term ALMIGHTY totally differs from OMNIPOTENT, having all the powers differs from bullying everyone without reasoning!

Jehovah has the power to destroy the nation of Israel and make Moses a nation but Moses reminded him of the reputation he is building regarding his holy name! Exodus 32:7-14

Let's not deviate. 1st I asked you 'what do you want me to understand?:

1. Jesus is not God at all,

2. He's a fake god, not the real God

3. He's made God by Trinitarians only

Janosky is trying to say He's a fake/false God.

I then asked him to clearly state here what makes Him fake/ false.

You came up to post that He's neither fake nor false

just that He's not the Almighty =omnipotent~powerless.

Note that the questions I asked Janosky is still valid.

I would like to know WERE you get your meaning of omnipotent from,

according to you Omnipotent means someone who can do anything thinkable!
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Let's not deviate. 1st I asked you 'what do you want me to understand?:
1. Jesus is not God at all,
2. He's a fake god, not the real God
3. He's made God by Trinitarians only
Of course Jesus WAS a God in the same manner that Moses WAS a God.
Both of them served as God at a point in time but neither Moses nor Jesus referred to himself as the God we are to worship!

Janosky is trying to say He's a fake/false God.

I then asked him to clearly state here what makes Him fake/ false.

You came up to post that He's neither fake nor false
The highlighted shows you're the one assuming what Janosky had in mind not what he said!

just that He's not the Almighty =omnipotent~powerless.

Note that the questions I asked Janosky is still valid.

I would like to know WERE you get your meaning of omnipotent from,

according to you Omnipotent means someone who can do anything thinkable!

ALMIGHTY means having all powers.
OMNIPOTENT means can do all things.

Of course God can't do all things according to his own word!
For instance
he CANNOT lie Titus 1:2
he CANNOT watch evil deeds Habakkuk 1:13
Note how Habakkuk is challenging God in that verse, asking him "why do you remain silent without taking action?"
Do you think Habakkuk agree with you that God is OMNIPOTENT?
Of course not because he said "God cannot stand the signt of evil"
But did he believe that God is ALMIGHTY?
Yes! That's why he is asking him for a reason to have kept silent for so long!
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by KNOWMORE56: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Of course Jesus WAS a God in the same manner that Moses WAS a God.
Both of them served as God at a point in time but neither Moses nor Jesus referred to himself as the God we are to worship!

The highlighted shows you're the one assuming what Janosky had in mind not what he said!

ALMIGHTY means having all powers.
OMNIPOTENT means can do all things.

Of course God can't do all things according to his own word!
For instance
he CANNOT lie Titus 1:2
he CANNOT watch evil deeds Habakkuk 1:13
Note how Habakkuk is challenging God in that verse, asking him "why do you remain silent without taking action?"
Do you think Habakkuk agree with you that God is OMNIPOTENT?
Of course not because he said "God cannot stand the signt of evil"
But did he believe that God is ALMIGHTY?
Yes! That's why he is asking him for a reason to have kept silent for so long!

Ok, I'm happy to know that you know Jesus is not a fake God.

Now can you show me how Jesus is the power less God?

i.e Almighty ~powerless

and most high ~ lowest
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Ok, I'm happy to know that you know Jesus is not a fake God.

Now can you show me how Jesus is the power less God?

i.e Almighty ~ powerless mighty

and most high ~ lowest lesser

Sorry i have to correct your impression regarding the comparison!

Jesus is not powerless otherwise he couldn't have silenced the sea! Matthew 8:23-27

But he is not the Almighty, remember when he was walking in the midst of a crowd, a woman with the flow of blood put faith in him even without seeing him. This is the will of the ALMIGHTY GOD who sent Jesus, so when the woman struggled to touch the fringes of his garment the ALMIGHTY GOD answered the woman's heartfelt prayer without Jesus knowing exactly what happened or how it happened, all what Jesus could sence is that the power went out of his body! Luke 8:42-48

Do you remember when he's about to die?
Well it was the one who gave him all the powers he was using that took away the power from him and immediately Jesus sensed it again at that crusial hour, so he shouted in agony
My God! My God!! Why have you forsaken me? Mark 15:34
Of course the ALMIGHTY GOD will never forsake his only begotten son {Psalms 23:4} but the power must return to the real owner before Michael (Jesus) breath his last on planet earth!

So Jesus (Michael) was a mighty spirit being but not the ALMIGHTY GOD! smiley
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by KNOWMORE56: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Sorry i have to correct your impression regarding the comparison!

Jesus is not powerless otherwise he couldn't have silenced the sea! Matthew 8:23-27

But he is not the Almighty, remember when he was walking in the midst of a crowd, a woman with the flow of blood put faith in him even without seeing him. This is the will of the ALMIGHTY GOD who sent Jesus, so when the woman struggled to touch the fringes of his garment the ALMIGHTY GOD answered the woman's heartfelt prayer without Jesus knowing exactly what happened or how it happened, all what Jesus could sence is that the power went out of his body! Luke 8:42-48

Do you remember when he's about to die?
Well it was the one who gave him all the powers he was using that took away the power from him and immediately Jesus sensed it again at that crusial hour, so he shouted in agony
My God! My God!! Why have you forsaken me? Mark 15:34
Of course the ALMIGHTY GOD will never forsake his only begotten son {Psalms 23:4} but the power must return to the real owner before Michael (Jesus) breath his last on planet earth!

So Jesus (Michael) was a mighty spirit being but not the ALMIGHTY GOD! smiley

I saw this sentence in your post

'... the one who gave him all the powers he was using...'

That's one person gave something and another one received it.

Check the verses below and tell me
who are the Angels singing praises to,

especially verse 11, in regards to 'to receive glory, honour,...

Revelation 4:8
"KJV:And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
KJV:And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
KJV:The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
KJV:Thou art worthy, O Lord, TO RECEIVE GLORY AND HONOUR AND POWER: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (RELOADED) / Psalm 23 In Pidgin English / Preaching In Commercial Buses:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.