Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! (11621 Views)

Saved by grace alone - A filthy doctrine of demons. Please beware! / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Discussion With A Christian About The Christian Doctrine Of Redemption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Csonice1: 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Now we are getting somewhere!

So can you please expatiate on what Jesus meant at Matthew 28:19-20 where he emphatically said "Go and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptising them in the name of the father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit [20] teaching them to observe all the things i have commanded you and look i'm with you until the end"

So if Cornelius and the Eunuch never had to keep in touch with fellow Christians after their baptism how are they going to continue receiving instructions from Jesus' GROUP? cheesy

[Remember ; the eunuch went his way rejoicing. That's all I think I heard about him in the Bible. The Spirit caught up Philip to Azotus; which means that Philip has done the needful for this eunuch.]

The Holy Spirit will lead them; you can't leave your salvation to chance. That's too risky. There is a need to be circumspect and only the Holy Spirit can search that out.
It's Him that will unite you with those who love God; through the Word, through perception, through visions and dreams, or through any scriptural channel; and as such you can fellowship with them: come together for prayers, praises worship, Edification, Exhortation and comfort. That was how the early Church worked.

If you have a Church already and you love God, start from there, if there is anything that they are teaching that is not scriptural; you were born for such a time as this: speak to them from the unadulterated Word of God. If you are led to another place, do as God commands you. Remember that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. It's a personal walk, my dear friend.

Proverbs 18:1
" Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeketh and intermeddleth with all wisdom."
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Csonice1: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Sorry my guy, the awake magazines comes with a topic that if you find interesting nobody will beg you to read it, billions of people throughout the world have acknowledged it as the best magazine in the entire world!

So if you don't find it interesting we aren't forcing it on you Sir!

Well it might be a judgement against you (I hope not) if you now call the word of God stories, and you can't even spend a few minutes to read what you requested for[an explanation backed up by scriptures]; just the same way you expect people to read the awake.

As for the bolded, if you agree that Jesus truly appointed teachers over his disciples, then how can we distinguish between those who appointed themselves and those appointed by Jesus?

Please try to be brief! smiley

The fruits.
The Word.
The Spirit.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Csonice1: 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2020

re: @ KNOWMORE56

More wisdom.

Maximus69:

Whatever my guy, whatever you believe! cheesy

Just be rest assured that JWs have all it takes to preach and teach God's word with efficacy, not just credulous religionists claiming what they can't explain! Isaiah 54:17 smiley

Smiles:
Glory to God!.

REVELATIONS4:11
COLOSSIANS1:16
I knew those two scriptures will always witness against anyone who doesn't believe in the triune nature of God. It will whip any one, again and again, who doesn't believe John1:1, Philippians2:6
It's scriptural.
We are not in anyway trying to decieve you.
And I submit to you that if it were not so(if what we call Trinity were not true), I would have been against it: but who can be against God's Word and not be judged guilty?.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 02, 2020
Csonice1:

Remember ; the eunuch went his way rejoicing. That's all I think I heard about him in the Bible. The Spirit caught up Philip to Azotus; which means that Philip has done the needful for this eunuch.

The Holy Spirit will lead them; you can't leave your salvation to chance. That's too risky. There is a need to be circumspect and only the Holy Spirit can search that out.
It's Him that will unite you with those who love God; through the Word, through perception, through visions and dreams, or through any scriptural channel; and as such you can fellowship with them: come together for prayers, praises worship, Edification, Exhortation and comfort. That was how the early Church worked.

If you have a Church already and you love God, start from there, if there is anything that they are teaching that is not scriptural; you were born for such a time as this: speak to them from the unadulterated Word of God. If you are led to another place, do as God commands you. Remember that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. It's a personal walk, my dear friend.

Proverbs 18:1
" Through desire a man, having separated himself, seeketh and intermeddleth with all wisdom."

Good morning Sir, sorry i slept off! smiley

The coloured is where we will never agree! smiley

The Eunuch of course went his way meaning he returned to his country as usual after his worship in the temple. But Jesus never promised him that the Spirit will teach him otherwise he couldn't have asked Philip the meaning of what is in the scriptures! smiley

Surely you only read without meditation on what you're reading, Jesus commanded that his followers must continue teaching amongst themselves what he taught them as commands.
Definitely both the Eunuch and Cornelius will look for other Christians and begin associating with them for further enlightenment and interchange of encouragement {Hebrew 10:24-25} it's evident that you and i are two parallel lines that can never meet, so continue worshiping with your so called Church where you can correct them if the Spirit is misleading them there. I will continue with my own Church, where all the members are always obedient to those taking the lead! Hebrew 13:7,17

Thanks for your time! smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 02, 2020
Csonice1:

More wisdom.

Smiles:
Glory to God!.

I knew those two scriptures will always witness against anyone who doesn't believe in the triune nature of God. It will whip any one, again and again, who doesn't believe John1:1, Philippians2:6
It's scriptural.
And I submit to you that if it were not so(if what we call Trinity were not true), I would have been against it: but who can be against God's Word and not be judged guilty?.

So can you present a scripture where the highlighted could be found written? cheesy
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 02, 2020
Csonice1:

Well it might be a judgement against you (I hope not) if you now call the word of God stories, and you can't even spend a few minutes to read what you requested for[an explanation backed up by scriptures]; just the same way you expect people to read the awake.

The fruits.
The Word.
The Spirit.

You always amuse me with your reasoning Sir! cheesy

The AWAKE magazine is what calls the attention of it's readers not my brothers and sisters whose work is just to show you the topic! cheesy

You just expect someone to start reading up your lengthy epistle when the person has not gotten something interesting in your comments! cheesy

Well let me enlighten you on that, people pay more attention to you as they continue seeing how informative you're, your introduction should call their attention, then each point of emphasis is well expatiated even most people will tell others about you. But when you just wake up one morning and start quoting the scriptures out of context nobody will take you serious! cheesy

Note how most of you are so interested chatting with Jehovah's Witnesses, well it's the way we construct our talks, you feel deep within you that such persons should come and join you in speaking for your TRINITY Dogheads but it's just a pity there is a great chasm between us, you will never find intelligent Bible students like JWs in your Churches because we know what we want before accepting to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses, ordinarily you can never convince me with your pointless write-ups or comments when i was still practicing Islam! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by KNOWMORE56: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2020
Csonice1:

More wisdom.

Smiles:
Glory to God!.

It's scriptural.

My brother, may the Lord bless you and all who love the truth... Amen!
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Janosky: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
bloodofthelamb:

If possessor is too big for you to understand, let me break it down for you. The synonym of "possessor" is "owner." In the case of Gen14:19,22 Abram was right, God is the possessor(owner)(Qanah) of heaven and earth because He created (bara) it. But in the case of Proverb 8:22 God possess(owns)(Qanah) wisdom from time immorial, or should I say before time began, not that He created(bara) it before owning (Qanah) it.

Now run along!

WAYO man grin.

Bros, wetin God own in Genesis 14:19, Prov8:22-30, Psalms 139:13, which He did not create?
Let's Name them, Heaven, Genesis 14:19,22.

Womb, kidneys, Psalms 139:13.
The Master craftsman, Wisdom, Proverbs 8:22-30.

WAYO man, Master Craftsman na living being grin grin grin
All of them, Ownership by Creation. Confirmed grin.

Jehovah created the Master craftsman,a living being called "Wisdom" in Proverbs 8:22-30.
No dey DECEIVE YOURSELF!

grin
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Janosky: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
solite3:

Zombie watch tower pagan devotee said that a person and a being are the same.

Solite3 , you have only successfully shown you lack SENSE grin
Your dictionary says
"A being is a living creature"
"A person is an individual"
= A being is 1 person.

Solite3 WAYO man, 2 persons=1 being.
Ozuor vbe hin

grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Csonice1: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

My brother, may the Lord bless you and all who love the truth... Amen!
Amen.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Janosky: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"This One will be great and He will be called The Son of The Highest
and THE LORD JEHOVAH will give to Him the throne of David His father
,"
- Luke 1:32 Aramaic Bible in Plain English

The content and context of Luke 1:32 did not and never appended "God" to the end of "... will be called the Son of the Most High" Period

You and Maximus69, are behaving like Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, by adding strange fire under the guise of "justify it" with your "God" insertion at the end of "... will be called the Son of the Most High". Smh.

Do you know what happened to Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, for inserting/adding offering unauthorized fire before the God, which He had not commanded them to do, hmm? (i.e. Leviticus 10:1-2)

Let this practical joke, be the first and last time you both ever again do this

Who is giving or not giving anyone throne is not the contention here. It is the strange fire unauthorised insertion you unscrupulous guys are doing by adding what wasn't there, just for the sake of trying hard to make a point by whatever underhand tactics means necessary

"And when he saw Yeshua, he screamed and he fell before Him, and with a loud voice, he said,
“What business do we have with You Yeshua, the Son of God Most High? I beg of You, do not punish me!”
"
- Luke 8:28 Aramaic Bible in Plain English

"And he cried out in a loud voice and he said, “What do I have to do with you, Yeshua, Son of God Most High?
I adjure you by God that you will not torture me!”
"
- Mark 5:7 Aramaic Bible in Plain English

Yinmu, be deceiving yourself there. Luke 8:28 and Mark 5:7, by default have God in them, but Luke 1:32 as 've earlier shown with Jehovah Witnesses NWT and as in the original text does not have "God" added/inserted anywhere in Luke 1:32 "... will be called the Son of the Most High"

Context is King, comes to my mind first and foremost, screaming loudly, but just on the face of hearing the phrase "Most High" what comes to my mind is its antonym "Little/Few Low" or the alternate meaning "Highest"

1/ Lexicon meaning of "Most High" or in Greek " hupsistos" :
https://biblehub.com/greek/5310.htm

2/ Lexicon meaning of "Most High" or in Greek " hupsistos" :
https://biblehub.com/lexicon/luke/1-32.htm
3/ Interlinear for Luke 1:32 :
https://biblehub.com/interlinear/luke/1-32.htm

''And lead us not to temptation but deliver us from evil,
for yours is the Kingdom and the power and the glory,
for the eternity of eternities.'
"
- Matthew 6:13

Why should I? Whats there to raise dust about in Matthew 6:13?

Bros STOP being dishonest

Bros, so shameful you have to resort to straw man tactics.
Go and remove the 1st definite article from the opening sentence of John 1:1 in your Bible, until you do it, you no get the morale to make noise about Luke 1:32 NWT grin grin

Luke 1:32, Luke 8:28, Mark 5:7, since you don't know who is called "The Most High", just be patient.
Nursery and Primary School pupils will resume studies, seek permission to enter their class room and ask them
grin

This portion of KJV Matthew 6:13 has no place in verse 13 and you know it:
"For yours is the Kingdom and the power and the glory,
for the eternity of eternities".
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by MuttleyLaff: 5:18am On Sep 25, 2020
Janosky:
[s]Bros STOP being dishonest

Bros, so shameful you have to resort to straw man tactics.
Go and remove the 1st definite article from the opening sentence of John 1:1 in your Bible, until you do it, you no get the morale to make noise about Luke 1:32 NWT grin grin

Luke 1:32, Luke 8:28, Mark 5:7, since you don't know who is called "The Most High", just be patient.
Nursery and Primary School pupils will resume studies, seek permission to enter their class room and ask them[/s] grin

This portion of KJV Matthew 6:13 has no place in verse 13 and you know it:
"For yours is the Kingdom and the power and the glory,
for the eternity of eternities
".
"Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom
"
- Psalm 45:6

"But to the Son He says:
“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
"
- Hebrews 1:8

Everyone knows Jehovah's Witnesses, will go so far to any length just to change the Bible to fit their perverted doctrines rather than just simply translate the Bible as what it originally says, same there in the original Hebrew/Greek text. Jehovah's Witnesses organisation, do this, all just to avoid ascribing Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ with Godship (i.e. to blatantly avoid calling Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, God)

Let's take the above Psalm 45:6 and Hebrews 1:8 verses for example, and ask Janosky to paste here how New World Translation (i.e. NWT, that is the Jehovah's Witnesses' official bible) translates Psalm 45:6 and Hebrews 1:8 as and lets all see, if it will be different but justifiably, lmso

1 Like

Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by DappaD: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2020

MuttleyLaff:

"

"But to the Son He says:
"

Everyone knows Jehovah's Witnesses, will go so far to any length just to change the Bible to fit their perverted doctrines rather than just simply translate the Bible as what it originally says, same there in the original Hebrew/Greek text. Jehovah's Witnesses organisation, do this, all just to avoid ascribing Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ with Godship (i.e. to blatantly avoid calling Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, God)

Let's take the above Psalm 45:6 and Hebrews 1:8 verses for example, and ask Janosky to paste here how New World Translation (i.e. NWT, that is the Jehovah's Witnesses' official bible) translates Psalm 45:6 and Hebrews 1:8 as and lets all see, if it will be different but justifiably, lmso

So when Janosky silenced you on the matter of the spurious words being added to Matthew 6:13 in your KJV Bible—your next option was to resort to strawman tactics and claim that “Jehovah's Witnesses, will go so far to any length just to change the Bible” abi? undecided undecided
No wahala. Just know that day after day you further expose yourself to be a man whose words hold no water whatsoever. Perhaps it's your long paragraphs here and there that makes you think you're quick-witted.
Please don't be that quick to rush to conclusions. Just quote Psalm 45:6 and Hebrews 1:8 from both KJV and NWT versions of the Bible let's see if “Jehovah's Witnesses changed their Bible” or whether you just choose to be unintelligent.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Janosky: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
"

"But to the Son He says:
"

WAYO Muttley GIBBERISH.
grin grin grin
Psalm 45:6 Jerusalem Bible published by your Trinity mentors, the Catholic Church who brought the man made scam called Trinity.

Read & receive SENSE.
Re: Do You Subscribe To The Doctrine Of Trinity? If "Yes", Take This Challenge! by Janosky: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Emusan:

I wonder how you'll read Proverbs 8:22-30 and still spew this thrash, it's evident you never take your time to read it on your own because if you do, you would have seen how you're calling God a liar.

Like I do say, if you people know the implication of using Prov 8 to proof another being doing the work of creation on behalf of God, you won't rather try it.

Prov 8 explicitly stated that it was YAHWEH who is actually performing the act not ANOTHER BEING. Just as other OT writers also confirmed it.

26 While as yet he (Yahweh) had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.

27 When he (Yahweh) prepared the heavens, I was there: when he (Yahweh) set a compass upon the face of the depth:

28 When he (Yahweh) established the clouds above: when he (Yahweh) strengthened the fountains of the deep:

29 When he (Yahweh) gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he (Yahweh) appointed the foundations of the earth:

No wonder Isaiah testifies that Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens ALONE; that spreadeth abroad the earth BY MYSELF;"

But JWs are calling God a liar when it was boldly written in the scripture that it's God who did it by Himself.

Even when God questioning Job about his dark knowledge of creation, the questions were "when I" not when I asked "someone else"

Job 4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,

Proverbs 8:22-24
1599 Geneva Bible
22 The Lord hath possessed me in the beginning of his way: I was [a]before his works of old.

23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, and before the earth.

[b]24 When there were no depths, was I begotten, [/b]when there were no fountains abounding with water.

[b]Footnotes
Proverbs 8:22 [/b]He declareth hereby the divinity and eternity of this wisdom, which he magnifieth and praiseth through this book: [b]meaning thereby the eternal son of God Jesus Christ our Savior, whom Saint John calleth that word that was in the beginning, John 1:1.

Proverbs 8:23 He declareth the eternity of the Son of God, which is meant by this word, wisdom, who was before all time, and ever present with the father."

First begotten eternal son of God.
Your Bible says Almighty Yahweh "Set up" ANOTHER BEING , Jesus Christ called Wisdom "from the beginning, before the earth."
Wisdom is the word of John 1:1.

Divine= a god. John 1:1,Emphatic Diaglott & NWT correct jare.

Emusan LIENUS proven a LIAR.
Na your Trinity mentors talk am in 1599.
They have disgrace and rubbish your mumu LIENUS.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

WHAT IS BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSS AND STAR... / Is Bill Gate a Muslim or a Christian? / Presidency: Primate Ayodele Warns PDP Against Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.