Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It (59457 Views)

Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 4 Business And Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From A Cashew Tree - Johnspeak / Chronicles Of Catalan : Five Lessons I Learnt From Paddy Adenuga's Memoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
sandyd:
Bought a property in Abuja and built a standard
eatry total cost of 5.5million plus equipment . Amac came to demolish the whole place less than an hour, lesson learnt do busy from home and online l no fit shout. Nigeria government not stable any politician can mess you up.
na lie
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
MansoryMX:
Lost 8.7 million to forex trading in 2015. Lost 540k to Sportybet, lost 300k to bad business. The list is endless. The funny thing is whenever I loss or lost money I laugh, shake it off and move ahead. I cannot come and kill myself
na lie
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by minicky: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
76k betting I ran mad dah day

3 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Abcruz(m): 1:11am On Sep 20, 2020
minicky:
76k betting I ran mad dah day

Hope you've stopped betting?

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by minicky: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Abcruz:

Hope you've stopped betting?
stopping in it gradually
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2020
420k through escrow i still dy track the person sha angry

4 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 20, 2020
buttlover:
I lost my yahoo email password and the phone number which I use in online registrations, l was less concerned to retrieve it back then in 2009. last year I heard about bitcoin price I was mad. I have 110 btc in bitcoin wallet but I don't remember the wallet wether it was blockchain or binary, even if I remember the wallet I don't remember either password or username as I have used numerous username and password on online stuffs. most night I calculate how rich I am if I had 110btc in my possession.
hmm nawa o
do u knw hw fvckin rich yo would be by now damn!
hopesay u still dy try figure am out
coz if it was me i go turn am to my everyday job

3 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by RuggedSniper: 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ebenezerk2:
My own was #2,500,000 to winthrills network, even up till now, it is still ringing on my brain, I have not forgiven the Igbo man that was involved till today
^^^grin...Due dilligence is the key. I lost some money in the early 2000s to some online HYIP programs that disappeared overnight from the Internet, and later lost money in the stocks bubble and I learned some punishing lessons such as... "Never trust nobody and ask deep questions... Then invest only the money you are willing to lose!" All the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by soluution(m): 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
thonyman:
I lost over 450k within a month to bet9ja in 2019, I tried recouping my lost fund of initial 260k only to see it increase to 450k in space of 2 months, Liverpool vs Barcelona semi final champions league was the last straw that broke my camel back as i layed 260k for Barcelona to qualify for final, i think the odd was around 1.12 as Barca has already thrashed Liverpool 3 to 0 at Camp Nou only for Barcelona to receive 4 to 0 at Anfield, what a game!
I couldn't sleep and felt so depressed.
February 2020, a miracle happened, i saw a link for arbitrage betting training, d guy requested 1k to join the watsapp group for training and i decided to try it out, i was like 1k is too small, i won't mind getting scammed, only for it to be real.
Between Febuary to June dis year, i recovered all lost to betting from many bookmakers sites and made more than what i lost, it only pained me that bet9ja was not the bookmaker that paid most of the funds recovered. There was no lockdown for me as the period was when i recovered all my lost fund from conglomerates of betting sites through arbitrage makers.
SAY NO TO GAMBLING

Pls I can you help to share the knowledge?? Even If it means paying for it. You can Chay me up (See my signature for my whatsApp No.)or drop your digit..
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by soluution(m): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
sandyd:
Bought a property in Abuja and built a standard
eatry total cost of 5.5million plus equipment . Amac came to demolish the whole place less than an hour, lesson learnt do busy from home and online l no fit shout. Nigeria government not stable any politician can mess you up.

Which online business are you into??
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
People get money ooh
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
People get money ooh lipsrsealed, see millions upon millions flying everywhere, well i didnt lose money per say lost , i used it to save someone, now am looking upto God for reimbursement,

3 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by MansoryMX(m): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Trayceey:
na lie

You think everyone in Nairaland is poor. I get it cheesy
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Ianmaduka(m): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
please help me with the contacts if possible thanks
sniperbubble:

yes there is
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by sniperbubble(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ianmaduka:
please help me with the contacts if possible thanks

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by ayinde2ade(m): 2:36am On Sep 28, 2020
Got scammed by one idiot boy from Facebook, wetin still dey confuse me till date be say the idiot still dey find more preys upon say everything don cast, worse of all I borrow money invest on that bastard, I never pay the loan till date

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by ayinde2ade(m): 4:50am On Sep 28, 2020
thonyman:
I lost over 450k within a month to bet9ja in 2019, I tried recouping my lost fund of initial 260k only to see it increase to 450k in space of 2 months, Liverpool vs Barcelona semi final champions league was the last straw that broke my camel back as i layed 260k for Barcelona to qualify for final, i think the odd was around 1.12 as Barca has already thrashed Liverpool 3 to 0 at Camp Nou only for Barcelona to receive 4 to 0 at Anfield, what a game!
February 2020, a miracle happened, i saw a link for arbitrage betting training, d guy requested 1k to join the watsapp group for training and i decided to try it out, i was like 1k is too small, i won't mind getting scammed, only for it to be real.
Between Febuary to June dis year, i recovered all lost to betting from many bookmakers sites and made more than what i lost, it only pained me that bet9ja was not the bookmaker that paid most of the funds recovered. There was no lockdown for me as the period was when i recovered all my lost fund from conglomerates of betting sites through arbitrage makers.
SAY NO TO GAMBLING
can I learn from you sir?
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by therealMcCain: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2020
Holyterrorist:
My biggest loss was $75 when I intended buying ssn,socks and other online tools to create an Amazon dropship account from a particular darkweb site.I paid in bitcoins and got scammed.

I have learnt my lessons tho,I didn't relent I had to research more by buying more ebooks on better ways to access the market and how to identify legit vendors there.

As at today am a master on the darkweb.

I reached out to this guy based on this post.

It was a disappointment. He isn't straightforward and doesn't keep to his word.

He has a bad attitude.

4 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Ekitibiased(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Ekitibiased(m): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Ekitibiased(m): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Ekitibiased(m): 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Ekitibiased(m): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
check me out, on my profile and latest thread hit me up for legit online income.....lowkey cash out#
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Ndipe(m): 12:04am On May 16, 2021
I invested $6k in the stock market to recoup the expenses I incurred from my mother's funeral. I lost all of them and could only reclaim half of it back from the government during tax season. The other $3k, down the drain. One wise lesson, invest in well established companies and visualize a long term approach when investing.

4 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Christiano25(m): 5:17am On Jul 29, 2021
Exactly what I’m facing now broda, How did you cope with this boss ?
Officialkplus:
Lost 25m to BTC (blockchain wallet I Lost my seed).... Last year Nov.. shocked
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Ndipe(m): 1:46am On Jul 30, 2021
Conservative.
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Ndipe(m): 1:47am On Jul 30, 2021
One word of advice: Be conservative with your spending.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by shakir0802: 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mine statted around 2012 a told my senior brother I wanted to buy car we both went to cotonu, unfortunately the port is closed due to holiday ,so he asked me do u trust me? I said yes, I drop the money with him 450k and went home he called me the 3rd day that he has bought the car, he asked me to sent him money to change oil filter, buy oil and the car inner roofing cardboard is damage he need to change it I sent him money after abt 2month I never see car or see my brother each time I called he gives me excuse that I should send money to do 1 or 2 thing but I was filled up and I went there by myself only to see the yeye car he went to buy depor car at cotonu the abadone car by their govt the engine is smoking and it accidental car. The buth is dent I drove the car to ajah and I spent 150k on the car on the day I carry the car home police hold me and asked for the car paper which I can't provide I called him on phone, and he's a police officer he just hang the phone on me but everyday the car gives me problem like shaft or caburator, tire all sort of problem so I gave the car out at 350k the person pay me 75k to balance me later till today I never see money or the the car again and all the money he collected from me is 600k

Another one I start giving cars to people on installmental and I have a guy which I trusted him so much I but him incharge of the business he bring people come and collected car so I notice he's giving me hard time I called him I wanted to see all the driver driving the car I swear he don sell all my car finish infact here are some documents he sign and I just look at him and I don't report home to police

3 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by brown3: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
thonyman:
SAY NO TO GAMBLING
Bros which bet sites are you making use for the arbitrage?
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Depressed101: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
MansoryMX:
Lost 8.7 million to forex trading in 2015. Lost 540k to Sportybet, lost 300k to bad business. The list is endless. The funny thing is whenever I loss or lost money I laugh, shake it off and move ahead. I cannot come and kill myself
true, I also console myself, with "if I can make this, I can make more, even higher, I just recently lost 800k,just three days ago to crypto futures, after making 3.7m...
Lesson learnt... Never trade futures again, and also spend your money, like spend it on yourself, it's for living life afterall, not for keeps....

4 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Ariyung(m): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Sorry man,dat y we need to be wise
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Officialkplus(m): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Christiano25:
Exactly what I’m facing now broda, How did you cope with this boss ?

I made it back in less than a year..!!

On ×3 now�

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

How To Calculate Your Income Tax In Nigeria (Ugometrics) / Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) / How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.