Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! (3239 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by moonraker(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2011
Hmmmmm, So this week alone, i have seen two topics on this issue of Narialand so

when i heard of this case frm my pumpkin, i was like not again.

anyhoo, the long and short of the matter issssssssss The wife came home late and the husband got

angry and beat the living hell outta the woman. the reasons arent clear on y the husband was angry

or why he did that seriously, IS THAT REALLY A REASON TO BEAT A WOMAN, REALLY shocked shocked shocked

Narialanders, another case for u to judge, what is ur take
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2011
no need to keep on repeating ourself

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-606625.0.html
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2011
An everday activity mainly witnessed among the ibo groupz of the country angry
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by naijafrend: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
shocked beaten up for coming late ? I'm sure there is more to the story?
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by moonraker(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2011
@ naijafrend

my thoughts exactly!!!! undecided undecided
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by MrsChima(f): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2011
Guapo,

Are you saying that ONLY IGBO MEN beats their wives? You wanna go tribal up in this piece?
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Tosinville(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2011
His wife way isn't pure thats why he need to beat hell outta her.
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by 190: 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2011
El Guapo:

An everday activity mainly witnessed among the ibo groupz of the country angry

Omolola beats you all the time for coming home drunk!! undecided
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Guapo,

Are you saying that ONLY IGBO MEN beats their wives? You wanna go tribal up in this piece?

Ms chima, am an Ibo oo though am aint with ma pple but anytime am home cases of this kind lurk my doorpost, moreova i have yoruba frndz but their men are quite different and hausa men are also responsible.
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2011
190:

Omolola beats you all the time for coming home drunk!! undecided

Derailer can i have some breathing space? tongue
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 18, 2011
@poster

- what was hubby mad about?
- what was her reason for being late?
- what did the beating solve?
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by MrsChima(f): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2011
El Guapo:

Ms chima, am an Ibo oo though am aint with ma pple but anytime am home cases of this kind lurk my doorpost, moreova i have yoruba frndz but their men are quite different and hausa men are also responsible.

Whether you Igbo or not isn't the question.   The question was ARE YOU CLAIMING only Igbo men beats their wives?  It is okay.  I know IGBO men aren't the only men that have or are beating their wives.  Let me list them all since you are skimming.  

Hausa
Yoruba
Fulani
Edo
Igbo
Delta
Italian
Russian
German
Chinese
Japanese
South American
North American
Canadian
Mexican
Brit
Iranian
Saudi Arabian
Greek
Central American
Jamaican
Cuban
Australian
Indian
French
North Africa
South Africa
East Africa

Now there ya go.  There is at least ONE MAN in each tribe, culture, nation, region, race, and creed that have beaten a woman or women.
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by MrsChima(f): 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

Exactly at the bold print.  Let me see the ARSE WHOOPING supporters gotta say now.  They were all for that ladies getting her arse beat just because she laughed and chased a guy in the other thread.  I wonder what their BULLSHIT arse theories on this scenario.
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by 190: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2011
El Guapo:

Derailer can i have some breathing space? tongue

[size=18pt]SLAP!! angry[/size]
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by EOS(m): 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2011
She came home late from where? Is she from market, Church or party?
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2011
For Ur Mind. . . U get hand? tongue
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Exactly at the bold print.  Let me see the ARSE WHOOPING supporters gotta say now.  They were all for that ladies getting her arse beat just because she laughed and chased a guy in the other thread.  I wonder what their BULLSHIT arse theories on this scenario. 

i am a supporter of a good asss whooping (lol) but it has to make some sense.

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by LilyZ(f): 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Tosinville(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2011
A housewife whose way isn't pure in marriage needs some azz whoopin just like mrs.chima who goes to club almost every friday whilst mr.chima is busy at night work shift looking for the family daily bread.
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by MrsChima(f): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
What is with you MANBITCHES that bent on WHOOPING MY ARSE? Are you mad that you can't control MOI?

Too bad! (listening to T.I featuring Rhianna "Live your life"wink

I am not afraid to shoot.
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by InkedNerd(f): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^^ Lmaaaaaoooo grin grin grin

Wanna borrow my gun? Don't worry, my gun is registered here in NY.
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by moonraker(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2011
@ EOS

EOS:

She came home late from where? Is she from market, Church or party?

she came back from work late!!!

@ Mr BrownJAY

MRbrownJAY:

@poster

Some details elude me, but this is the way i understand the story, the husband was mad because she came late from work,

her reason for been late is unknow, well at least to me. like i said earlier, i dont think that this is a reason to get upset

to the extent of beating the mother of ur child but then again, thats just me,
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2011
there is no reason for a man to assault his wife if she didn't assault him first.

for example:
If after staying out late she enters the house and he asks her "where have you been?" and to answer him she runs and slaps him in the face, THEN she has followed all due protocol to chop BEAT. grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by MrsChima(f): 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2011
Heey Inkie!

I see you came out the woods! Girl, I got my .9 and will blow if I have to. They don't know girl!
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2011
^^
<2Buff was never aware Mrs Chima smoked weed  shocked. He may have to report to Mr Chima unless she bribes him with Ca$h angry >
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by koolchicco: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2011
*Swaggers in*
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Beync(f): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2011
^I dey feel ur swagger cheesy will u blow her up undecided
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by koolchicco: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2011
Beync:

^I dey feel your swagger cheesy will u blow her up undecided
Lol. Who u dey talk about eh? undecided

BTW, Kedu ije? cheesy
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Beync(f): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2011
^ lol no body grin
koolchicco:

BTW, Kedu ije? cheesy
cool
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by koolchicco: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2011
Beync:

^ lol no body grin

Lol. Hmm, You no sabi lie sef. Wait make I call 190 ur oppressor for you. grin angry
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by Beync(f): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2011
^ i cant remember knowing 190, who is he undecided *na u go answer dat boy if u invitam for here*
Re: Husband Beats Wife Because She Came Home Late! by koolchicco: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2011
Beync:

^ i cant remember knowing 190, who is he undecided

And:
Beync:

*na u go answer dat boy if u invitam for here*

Ika nwere okwu ozo? grin

*Runs off to ring 190*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Person With Tribal Mark / Guys What Would You Do If She Tell You This After Sponsoring Her Education (pic) / Am I Obliged To Tell My Landlord That My Girlfriend Is Coming And Wil Sleep Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.