Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) (36111 Views)

Naira Redesign: Angry Protesters In Sango, Ogun State Block Roads / New Naira: Angry Protesters Destroy Banks In Benin City, Edo State (photos) / 'How Pantami Plotted Assassination Of Patrick Yakowa' - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by Kingpele(m): 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by BOFA2020: 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wow, I thought this started under Buhari and El Rufai.

Some don't even know the history of what's going on.
The problem will still be there after Buhari and Rufai are no longer in govt.

The problem is that we don't even try to understand the genesis and facts of what's really going, we just love pointing fingers.

By now most don't even know what the facts are regarding the crisis, they just want to point fingers for political gains.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
Officialgarri:
Sahara Reporters back then.....
Southern Kaduna masacre didnt just start lately. It has been there for decades.
Governor Yakowa is from southern kaduna yet the attack never stopped.

Mynd44

Wailing wailers hate these facts,
All they want is that Nigeria should disintegrate,
While they conquer the oil producing areas in Niger Delta to their new b!afraud crime republic.
The injustice of Zango Kataf crisis is still fresh on our memories.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by perdollar(m): 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
they killed this man. the jihadist and islamist, from MALLAM hellrufai to talakawa, they r responsible. bloody is d religion of islam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by Golan007: 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
Why let the world know it wasnt caused by El-Rufai?

We hate being reasonable in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by BOFA2020: 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
[[s]quote author=Nadaken post=93173269]My Islamic terrorist friend don't you think you doing overtime to justify southern kaduna killing.

The people have a right to be agitated while been killed, yakowa been a political jobber was trying to be politically correct to the fulani supremacists who still killed him either way
[/quote][/s]

You sound and reason like one of the retarded delusional brainwashed crazytian IPIG terrorist monkeys.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by seanfer(m): 3:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
Afam4eva:
Former Governor Yakowa is Dead?

He died while still in office..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
2special:
At least he was pleading with them but el-rufai will be attacking and abusing them.
That is the only language they seems to understand.
Those people don't like anything peace.
Argue with your keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
Patrioticman007:

While they conquer the oil producing areas in Niger Delta to their new b!afraud crime republic.

You are wailing already .why not go check states with highest natural gas reserve
Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
ERockson:
Yakowo's dead was highly controversial but what can we do about it. Nothing

I believe he was killed. It wasn't an accident. The same thing would have happened to Osinbajo,but for God's intervention. The same thing happened to Taraba state former late Governor, and his Muslim deputy took over.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by hegelian: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
Officialgarri:
Southern Kaduna Crisis Throwback: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters

This a throwback to 2011 after Governor Patrick yakowa's convoy was blocked and stones were pelted at his convoy by protesters against the killings in Southern Kaduna.
Governor Yakowa is also from the Southern part of kaduna.

if these happened to elrufai today, am sure you lot will justify the killing of the protesters that will follow the same way the killings of shiites were justified..this is a governor apologizing despite being stoned..no one dare criticize elrufai not to talk of stoning without finding himself in prison for hate speech and people like you will still applaud it...we are really going going...

1 Like

Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by OpinionCounts(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
It's always been this shameful and heartless comparison of which administration had more deaths, which administration had more kidnap cases, which administration had more bokoharam terrorists killings, which administration had more interference of military helping to rig elections, which administration had more election results manipulation by inec, which administration had more terrible judicial rulings to their favour so on and so forth....always comparing who was the worse evil, knowing fully well that they are both evil administrations...never proving to be the light that the other administration was not....may God delivery this country from the thick darkness that has clouded us.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by LadyExcellency: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Patrioticman007:

2014 Conference got the answer and partial solution to the problem but Buhari and Northern Muslim Elites stood against the implementation that granted Southern Kaduna a State.
Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by PlayerMeji: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
I am not understanding
Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by seguntijan(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
from my interactions so far on this forum, I realized that virtually all the people on this forum are educated but seriously bias on religion or ethnic line. This forum is dominated by southerner be it West, South or East and you see the high level of tribalism, fanatism and intolerance especially if it has to do with a Muslim.

If an imam is caught doing something bad his ISLAM is blamed not his person but if a pastor is caught doing that same act he's term "Fake pastor", christainity is relieved from his action.

Also if a northern politician is caught in doing something bad, Islam will still be blamed before his region, he will be reminded of how his people brought Nigeria to where it is, let a fellow Southern politician commit that same offense, you'll read english words such as "witch-hunting", "it is our money" blablabla.

El-Rufai is better than most governors in the South in all ramifications, Kaduna South killing is historical that every state governor face in their tenure in Kaduna state. El-Rufai now double a Muslim and a Northerner, so the hatred has to be much, his personality in calling a spade a spade, his straightforwardness and bluntness now put petrol in the burning fire.

thanks for this information, let it be on record that Kaduna Killing is historical just like Fulani herdsman killing and use of force can't solve it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ggggg
Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by ednut1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
The lagos ibadan media seeing El rufai is a threat to Tinubu's ambition are trying to pin it all on El Rufia. But typical Nigerians can never read in between the lines. Not that i like or support El Rufia.
Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by Nuralysis: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
I use to be surprise how some individuals in this platform think like animals of criticizing Elrufai. Which most of them are not leaving in kaduna to see how elrufai is struggling to maintain peace in the state. Very unfortunate how tribalism is big disease to many people.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by bikefab(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
This doesn't mean El. Rufai should fold his arms and do nothing. His words betray him as someone who has a bias.
Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by asobo: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
mamaafrik:
Is someone trying to justify the killing
This Elrufai is a Terrorist and all his antecedents shows it,hear his son speak and you will know that that man must never get close to power again in the country.
Don't mind the poster. His antecedents on this platform already shows who he is. 2011-2013 I was resident in Kaduna @ Southern Kaduna.
Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by Superjazz: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nadaken:
My Islamic terrorist friend don't you think you doing overtime to justify southern kaduna killing.

The people have a right to be agitated while been killed, yakowa been a political jobber was trying to be politically correct to the fulani supremacists who still killed him either way
Osinbajo or tinubu might be next mark this post and date
Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by akaahs(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Birchi33:
That is the only language they seems to understand.
Those people don't like anything peace.
Argue with your keyboard.
Ur type is the problem of this country, why the hate speech and peddling wrong information the people of SK. God ll surely help U and ur generation.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Thanks for the post.
Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by Mistakemaker: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Amspecial:
wow how time flies wen yakowa died I remember I was in Abu Zaria 500level, that was wen I knew that nigeria as a country is hopeless u need to see the jubilation from the muslims when the news fillterd in that the governor was dead a useless muslim friend of mine and course mate was so over joyed that he was celebrating while telling me about his death forgetting that I was a Christian I nearly slapped him.
education dose not cure Islamic fanaticism I have seen it.
How did you manage that post election violence of zaria in same 2011?
Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by Superjazz: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
bikefab:
This doesn't mean El. Rufai should fold his arms and do nothing. His words betray him as someone who has a bias.
Have u heard of taqqiya before.google it if u don't know then u will understand northern Politicians very well
Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Officialgarri:
Sahara Reporters back then.....
Southern Kaduna masacre didnt just start lately. It has been there for decades.
Governor Yakowa is from southern kaduna yet the attack never stopped.

Mynd44

Why Are NIGERIANS like this

Now, I am thinking it's either HELL-Rufai or one of his offsprings or an Asslicking 30k BMC is behind this accountgrin grin

Justifying killings in Southern Kaduna?

In short you are seriously MADgringrin
Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by Guyman02: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Amspecial:
wow how time flies wen yakowa died I remember I was in Abu Zaria 500level, that was wen I knew that nigeria as a country is hopeless u need to see the jubilation from the muslims when the news fillterd in that the governor was dead a useless muslim friend of mine and course mate was so over joyed that he was celebrating while telling me about his death forgetting that I was a Christian I nearly slapped him.
education dose not cure Islamic fanaticism I have seen it.

And Elrufai chose a Muslim-Muslim ticket to justify the jubilation over Yakowa death and appeal to popular Muslim fanatics sentiments
Re: Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) by Superjazz: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nuralysis:
I use to be surprise how some individuals in this platform think like animals of criticizing Elrufai. Which most of them are not leaving in kaduna to see how elrufai is struggling to maintain peace in the state. Very unfortunate how tribalism is big disease to many people.
Please if u don't know what to say

SHUT UP

taqqiya grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Get Out Of Nigeria If You Want To Get Ahead' - American Man (video) / President Yar'adua: 12 Years After By Goodluck Jonathan / Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.