Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) (78346 Views)

Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) / Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) / Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Are they sure it is not ewa & ugba he was eating with agege breadwhen okonkwo has stayed in afonjaland for so long grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by figure007(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
majamajic:
Sorry who get the faeces he was eating ? His own ?

I don't understand
Jesus Christ ...i know him o ... If you are a student of poly ibadan you should know him behind total filling station..i am not a student o but i once aproached him for installation he turned down .. Jesus Christ
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
remsonik:
If it's his feaces and bread he's eating then let him eat it. If you are eating other peoples faeces then you're only killing yourself. You think you're eating glory, wealth but you don't know you are doing yourself more harm than good. You are putting curses, disaster, affliction pain, sorrow upon yourself. He's crazy but can't blame him shebi there're girls who travel to Dubai to eat it with the big boys and their sugar daddy and they're are paid 250 million naira.

The girls did what ?
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by georgealmond216: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
dat man dey re-cycle shit to ewa agoyin(Togo beans) ;Ddat man dey re-cycle shit to ewa agoyin(Togo beans)
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by MrAkata: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2020
Naija no dey carry last
grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by eagleu: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2020
Apart from sensationalism, tribalism, and possibly ethnic bigotry why should this psychiatric case even become a topic, not to talk of hitting the FP?

This is a country where people collect morbid anatomy parts with hope of somehow making juju to generate limitless amounts of money. Others busy themselves collecting soiled undergarments for money rituals, while others kill their mothers in order to get rich.

It's a sick, and ignorant country, and sadly NL is amplifying this ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by NigeriaB(m): 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Beverlyjean:
The only criminal in the video are the looters...u c how wicked most poor people are... is it a crime to eat ur sh.it

I wonder o..

Someone can not eat his girlfriend sh.it in peace again?
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by pacificom: 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
totit:
Earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/6071665/trader-eating-excreta-bread-oyo

See The Face Of Man Arrested For Consuming Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video)

https://www.instagram.com/lindaikejiblogofficial/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=1C44DB74-8E72-4BD9-9A61-0112BED211BD
That's one consequence of yahoo+ for ya.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by Adewoyin4593: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Na waste product now may them leave ham may he dey chop him tin
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by DelphiOracle(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
crackhaus:
Okay he's disgusting, but no one has mentioned the crime he should be charged with.

Or is flexing on shït and bread now against a law no one has heard of before?

They should take him to a psychiatric hospital... all I see here is madness, not a police case.
them get brain Dem no they think
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by certifiedvik(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
even if he is drinking his blood how e take affect people,, let him live his life
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by pacificom: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
AMvanquish:
This matter is meant for a Psychiatry mad house not police.
You think that is an ordinary eye¿na money juju dey bullshit am.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by scholes0(m): 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nkan mbe!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
someone should pls update the d Crime he was charged for.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by Mijusmijus(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
How is it anybody's business? Even gbegiri and nsala Soup eaten by some tribes, also look like shit to me...

Misplaced priority at its best...

Mtcheeeeew!
this one is mad ooo
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by raphy(m): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
so the native Dr tell the man to eat shit n bread so his business will boom.

na them am not surprised these ppl with tank belly na shit full there .
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by raphy(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
figure007:
Jesus Christ ...i know him o ... If you are a student of poly ibadan you should know him behind total filling station..i am not a student o but i once aproached him for installation he turned down .. Jesus Christ

man don chop wetin dem tell am to chop so the business go boom wetin u de call jesus fo this matter..

live jesus b Jesus send am message.
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Igbos na their way. God help us
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by UniqueDennis(m): 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
Angelfrost:
Sigh... It's a criminal offense to eat sandwich containing human excrement??! What part of the Nigerian constitution??!...

So, they actually nearly lynched him for that??!... I swear this nation gets more backward every time I blink.

Like this country just has no hope.. They are criminalising him for eating his poo and for reasons very vague that ita pathetic but the people who are looting his shop to the glare of e everyone are what? Saints
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by earnit3: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
really
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by Guestlander: 12:56am On Aug 25, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
Afonjas are super disgusting

Not true. You are disgusting if you eat igbe ati Agege bread. Afonjas don't do that.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 25, 2020
illicit:
I don't understand if this is a crime or mental issue

Its obviously not a crime, it's a mental issue.

It's called Coprophagia

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by IYANGBALI: 1:12am On Aug 25, 2020
The man’s mouth go fresh die
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by IYANGBALI: 1:13am On Aug 25, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Its obviously not a crime, it's a mental issue.

It's called Coprophagia
oga no be mental issue jo, na ritual him take am do

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 25, 2020
What Did Dey He Was Eating Self? Is It Physics Or Chemistry?
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by nass4real: 6:44am On Aug 25, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
How is it anybody's business? Even gbegiri and nsala Soup eaten by some tribes, also look like shit to me...

Misplaced priority at its best...

Mtcheeeeew!
Inna you don't know any thing
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by Teejay13(m): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2020
This one is a dead man walking.

This can be greatly caused by a persons ambitiousness to make money
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by casmed: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2020
Lawyers in the house please, What offence is that? What would the police charge him with?
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by Abusadiq01(m): 8:37am On Aug 25, 2020
Somebody can not eat shit peacefully again

Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2020
IYANGBALI:
oga no be mental issue jo, na ritual him take am do

Bring ur proof
Re: Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) by Bigdeal4(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2020
figure007:
You are right about him....poly students would sabi him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) / See The Little Boy That Was Shot But Still Saved His Sister's Life During Attack / U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.